• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stock - Based Trading

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,372 Times in 6,445 Posts

Default Stock - Based Trading

Hi, guys

I hope you all are doing great. My fellow mod insists me to make a journal and i was like will start in few days when I will get a new idea or something.. So here I am..

As my thread clearly mention that I will trade on stock, you all know stock trading is not like currency trading where you can trade on lower time frame and lock your profit in very short time.

Average holding time for my trades are almost 3 to 4 weeks. So stay calm and relax, I chose stock trading as I have to mange other things as well (hope you wont mind)

Will place SL and TP in every trade. I will try to trade all stock that are available.

( All my trade based on stock news )

On start I will mange two account one is demo and other is real bonus account. This is because I have lack of funds in my bonus account.

Wish me Good Luck.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

balut (09-13-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), fembizz (09-13-2017), FlyingShark (09-13-2017), forexguy9 (09-14-2017), ilyas_ili (09-13-2017), loveyo (09-13-2017), MartyFish (09-14-2017), Mummyz (09-14-2017), NikitaBelle (09-13-2017), stockexpert (09-14-2017), zahid4x (09-13-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,925 Times in 6,781 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      Hi, guys

I hope you all are doing great. My fellow mod insists me to make a journal and i was like will start in few days when I will get a new idea or something.. So here I am..

As my thread clearly mention that I will trade on stock, you all know stock trading is not like currency trading where you can trade on lower time frame and lock your profit in very short time.

Average holding time for my trades are almost 3 to 4 weeks. So stay calm and relax, I chose stock trading as I have to mange other things as well (hope you wont mind)

Will place SL and TP in every trade. I will try to trade all stock that are available.

On start I will mange two account one is demo and other is real bonus account. This is because I have lack of funds in my bonus account.

Wish me Good Luck.
      A big welcome to our brother Aviz!

Wow! I see the stars shining brighter today! Finally a long time of waiting you have your own journal bro and it's a stock journal! Amazing, just exciting! We also have one stock journal here unfortunately it's bit inactive, so am looking forward to your regular stock update.

Am interested with stock, how about pennystock trading bro? are you into it? Are you using indicators with stock?And if yes, what are they? Sorry for lot's of question...hehehe

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Aviz (09-13-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), fembizz (09-13-2017), loveyo (09-13-2017), zahid4x (09-13-2017)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      A big welcome to our brother Aviz!

Wow! I see the stars shining brighter today! Finally a long time of waiting you have your own journal bro and it's a stock journal! Amazing, just exciting! We also have one stock journal here unfortunately it's bit inactive, so am looking forward to your regular stock update.

Am interested with stock, how about pennystock trading bro? are you into it? Are you using indicators with stock?And if yes, what are they? Sorry for lot's of question...hehehe
      Thanks for the warm welcome and so may question in just one breath

We also have one stock journal here unfortunately it's bit inactive
      Stock works like this you have to wait long, as its not 24hr open market.

how about pennystock trading bro? are you into it?
      Not now im actually trading on, Apple, Google, MS, FB and ebay etc..

Are you using indicators with stock?And if yes, what are they?
      Just news, as its better to follow news in stock trading rather then indicators.

Sorry for lot's of question...hehehe
      Na Na your always welcome to ask questions

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-13-2017), loveyo (09-13-2017), zahid4x (09-13-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,292 Times in 664 Posts

Hi, guys

Wish me Good Luck.
      Hi Aviz, it is good to see a thread for trading stocks online. I don't trade, or watch them, but I follow SP 500 INDEX every day. I like to read the news at noon when I open Reuters for information about Weather, North Korea, etc. and I see many related news about stocks and the faster I can think and do is open an #SPX chart and look the development of the trend. I have no time due to my forex trading to watch many stocks, so I find the Index a good choice. One question only, what resources will you use, or you are using for news information? Good luck!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

Aviz (09-13-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), zahid4x (09-13-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, guys

Wish me Good Luck.
      This is a great news to hear for a moderator joining the journal house and I strongly believe that this is an opportunity to see how the stocks market goes as I have never traded it before. I wish the very best in your quest and goal.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      what resources will you use, or you are using for news information? Good luck!
      Not just one resource as its never correct ill look at google, and combine different news from different resources to make my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      This is a great news to hear for a moderator joining the journal house and I strongly believe that this is an opportunity to see how the stocks market goes as I have never traded it before. I wish the very best in your quest and goal.
      Thank you

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (09-13-2017), loveyo (09-13-2017), zahid4x (09-13-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.84 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,136 Times in 995 Posts

Dear Aviz sir good day. I have not enough idea about stock trade. Please Aviz sir say how much risky stoke trade and stoke trade better then currency trade?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (09-13-2017)

I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear Aviz sir good day. I have not enough idea about stock trade. Please Aviz sir say how much risky stoke trade and stoke trade better then currency trade?
      Its more risky then currency trading on other hand you can say its easier to predict the movement for stock rather then the currency trading.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

loveyo (09-13-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its more risky then currency trading on other hand you can say its easier to predict the movement for stock rather then the currency trading.
      Welcome to this section Aviz bro. It's creating enthusiasm in my brains right after seeing the title-Stock Trading. It has amazed me because I have never done stock trading. Besides you said that it is harder than Forex. So I am very eager to see your progress and will follow up your journal closely to learn more.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star_amin For This Useful Post:

Aviz (09-13-2017), zahid4x (09-13-2017)

20. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,131 Posts

Hi, guys

Wish me Good Luck.
      Wow, this looks interesting, stock based trading needs lots of patience, price can remain in one place for days, and if one you impatient, he will close a potentially profitable trade, what I also noticed is there are always gaps.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast