• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold and Oil Trading Journal

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

Default Gold and Oil Trading Journal

Many traders always trying to make quick profit from this business. we can't make big profits in short time until we take risk. so if you decided to take big risk then i prefer you to trade in Gold and Oil.
      These are the best options for a trader to make big profits in very short time. i know we need to be very careful when trade in Gold and Oil but believe me we can earn a lot from them. i trade in these things many time and earn handsome profits.

Thanks  

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

balut (09-14-2017), bigearners (09-22-2017), dzin4aans (09-14-2017), forexguy9 (09-14-2017), forexianz (10-12-2017), Kalex (09-30-2017), kanaphe (09-14-2017), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), Mian Naseer (09-19-2017), newdream365 (12-17-2017), NikitaBelle (09-14-2017), Obie (09-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017), sameeh (02-04-2018), Star_amin (09-15-2017), union12 (01-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,060 Times in 1,999 Posts

I'm interested on how you trade the Gold and Oil and what kind of trading system you are using. I don't trade both Gold and Oil so I'm looking forward to see your chart soon. Good luck on your trading journal.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,531 Times in 2,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Many traders always trying to make quick profit from this business. we can't make big profits in short time until we take risk. so if you decided to take big risk then i prefer you to trade in Gold and Oil.
      These are the best options for a trader to make big profits in very short time. i know we need to be very careful when trade in Gold and Oil but believe me we can earn a lot from them. i trade in these things many time and earn handsome profits.
      gold and oil! these two are the ones i fear most and i know one could make good profits fro trading them since they make huge moves. well, i hope to learn from you, mate, and good luck!
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Thanks  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,241 Times in 3,218 Posts

For every thing with advantages there are always disadvantages, the secret of the trading these instruments is timing and money management, because if a trade is entered at the wrong time, this can potentially ruin one's account, please tell us the strategy that you use.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Welcome zeeshaa!

Wow! you finally found your way here, and that is awesome! We love to have you here with us in the journal section. Looking forward to see your indicators and your analysis with Gold and Oil, very interesting instrument you have here. I have a little bit of knowledge with Gold but when it comes to oil I have zero knowledge. Am looking forward to see your Oil analysis with chart and trade set up of course!

Let's keep the spirit of learning and sharing alive in each of us here in the journal section. Once the knowledge and experience is shared between like minded individuals it can never go to waste! It will flourish and create a beautiful camaraderie among us. I wish you success in everything that you do brother!

Cheers brother, to your sucess!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Mian Naseer (09-19-2017), zeeshaa (09-14-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to trade in gold you have to trade in the least lots possible for the pip value in gold is very different to that of currency but i is very volatile as compared to currency so i always admired to learn how to trade in gold so please upload your trading strategy so we can learn from it

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

At this time there is no open trade in may account because i'm out of capital but i have a good predication about Gold for medium and long term.
      For medium term:
      Buy Gold from $1324
      TP $1367 & SL is $1308.

For long term:
      Buy Gold from $1324
      TP should be above then $1400 & SL $1295.

This is result of my analysis and learning. if i had capital then i definitely open positions on Gold.

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-14-2017), Mian Naseer (10-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,584 Times in 2,760 Posts

At this time there is no open trade in may account because i'm out of capital but i have a good predication about Gold for medium and long term.
      For medium term:
      Buy Gold from $1324
      TP $1367 & SL is $1308.

For long term:
      Buy Gold from $1324
      TP should be above then $1400 & SL $1295.

This is result of my analysis and learning. if i had capital then i definitely open positions on Gold.
      Will you provide only analysis or you will trade with it and share with us about your trade? i am little bit confused about it and also you are not provide details on your main thread, i hope you will clear it ..

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Mian Naseer (09-19-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Zeesha,
      Although Gold & Oil trade profitable but these are also risky too.These two market move quickly & vastly.Here you can profit big amount but you also can lose same amount in short time.So you should trade very carefully.

Thanks  

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,788 Times in 5,193 Posts

Welcome to trading journal section zeeshaa I am very happy to see you in this amazing section, it gets bigger almost every day thanks to all of our members.
      GOLD and OIL trading, this is going to be fun to see because I used to trade OIL (not anymore) and like to trade GOLD, so its going to be very beneficial for me to learn something from you.
      Good luck and happy trading and sharing!

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-14-2018), Mian Naseer (09-19-2017), zeeshaa (01-01-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast