• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46 47 48 51 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,085 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Indicators are good for confirmation especially if the settings align with your trading strategy and you don't know what to do in a given situation, I won't however give anyone the advice of using or relying too much on them, they are lagging in nature, and the are susceptible to getting you deceived.
      There is no doubt that indicators are good, they are the ones that is giving me more of the reliable patterns in the market. I do not just trade and follow indicators blindly, i trade with indicator on purpose, and i confirm a trading pattern before taking my decisions with them. Also, i use good indicators that is not lagging, you are the one that will train on many indicator before choosing the best ones.

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

Interlock (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,509 Times in 467 Posts

@interlock, counter trend trading is fine but it takes greater skills to profit most of the time instead of losses, all the time i have done this, within me, I was scared, I will just be thinking all manner of negative thoughts that what if price suddenly reverse and I am not there, happens that I don't even use stop loss then.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Interlock (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Hungover

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,394 Times in 820 Posts

I have opened two trades in Gold. Very very risky trade indeed. But i think the market will reverse. Gold is trying to test the support at 1254. Hope market can't break this resistance with this wave. If it does then i will get Margin call after a long time.
      Hope for the best.
      Attached Images
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,509 Times in 467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have opened two trades in Gold. Very very risky trade indeed. But i think the market will reverse. Gold is trying to test the support at 1254. Hope market can't break this resistance with this wave. If it does then i will get Margin call after a long time.
      Hope for the best.
      Hello brother, please I suggest that you kindly close one of the positions so that your account can be solvent and not have a margin call, or don't you like the withdrawal you have been making since and the positive comments of other traders in telling you how improvements has helped you, don't disappoint yourself and others.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Interlock (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Hungover

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hello brother, please I suggest that you kindly close one of the positions so that your account can be solvent and not have a margin call, or don't you like the withdrawal you have been making since and the positive comments of other traders in telling you how improvements has helped you, don't disappoint yourself and others.
      Don't worry brother. It's a part of the business. I am confident about my trade. But i am afraid of facing FOMC with these running trades. It could be incredible if i could close these trades before FOMC.
      I have entered the market because i think it is the perfect time for buying Gold. But i am not suggesting you that you could open trade here. It risky.

Hope for the best.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We shouldn't use indicator blindly. But we can use it for analysis. Because they are showing us the market actual movement. The way market is moving. That's why i am using RSI indicator. Because it is really helpful to analyze the market's present movement.
      of a truth the forex trading indicators are very helpful and useful to the forex trader. this, however does not mean they are 100% perfect. most traders that have problems with the use of trading indicators are the ones who wanted to bank on the indicators signals 100%. unfortunately, this is not possible.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 2,667 Posts

Nothing is perfect in life and if anybody has chosen forex business to look for a perfect trading indicators, I guess he is in the wrong business, we cannot deny that some indicators give us profit once they are used in the right manner, although patient is the only way we can remain consistently profitable.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Interlock (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Hungover

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Gold breaks all the strong supports.
      Don't know what will happen to my account.
      One single mistake can destroy your account in this field of uncertainty.
      Still, hope for the best.
      Attached Images

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      well, margin calls are not good, but this particular trades of interlock is favoured by me. i expect a bounce anywhere from 1254, but i would set my stop loss at 1252. interlock might think about that. best of luck in the trades, anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

hmm, if your account could survive till 1250, then there is hope, mate. i do not see the metal breaking the 1250 support easily. should i be in this trade i would set my stop loss at 1250. wish you the best, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

20. <a href=""> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,164 Times in 1,797 Posts

With a heavy heart and deep regret I am sorry to announce the margin call of your account! gold has a strong momentum to the downside and nothing can hold it from falling further, so if you want to give back all that you have made to the market with a single trade, I cannot wish anything else but good luck mate.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Interlock (12-07-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46 47 48 51 ... LastLast