• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 233 of 339 FirstFirst ... 228 231 232 233 234 235 238 ... LastLast
    Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3381

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,173 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Ups and down both are the parts of Forex trading. After some continuous profit, yesterday my few trades touched stop loss. I am still alive due to using stop loss and small lot size. I have learnt it from this journal section. Thanks to all of my respected forum members for encouraging me all the time.

I have some running trades out there. Please have a look and give me suggestion and advice as well. Your suggestion is my inspiration.
      Hope for the best. Wish you all the best mates.
      USD CAD
      The USD / CAD pair closed at 1.3208, and on the daily basis the pair is trading at 1.3162, as support levels show in the areas of 1.3110, and the price now reached 1.3209, the continuation of the market movement is trading above 1.3110, indicating a rally towards 1.3260 - 1.3321
      Noting that the stability above the first will confirm the continuation of the rise for the coming period, while breaking 1.3065 will press the price to decline and target the level of 1.2923 initially.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

balut (07-12-2018), Honey Bee (07-12-2018), Interlock (07-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. ForexCopy
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

akash4u4ever is a glorious beacon of light akash4u4ever is a glorious beacon of light akash4u4ever is a glorious beacon of light akash4u4ever is a glorious beacon of light akash4u4ever is a glorious beacon of light akash4u4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ups and down both are the parts of Forex trading. After some continuous profit, yesterday my few trades touched stop loss. I am still alive due to using stop loss and small lot size. I have learnt it from this journal section. Thanks to all of my respected forum members for encouraging me all the time.

I have some running trades out there. Please have a look and give me suggestion and advice as well. Your suggestion is my inspiration.
      I am out of trading this time because gold is not making clear trend and i am thinking that 1237 is the strigest support for gold and it cant break this as yeasterday crude oil news make some noisy trading yesterday but till it can not touch 1237 and now it is difficult to touch that point and i am seeing gold for further upward movement till 1260 point.. i will wait till it shows clear signal of buy postion till i will out of market

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to akash4u4ever for this useful post.

balut (07-12-2018), Honey Bee (07-12-2018), Interlock (07-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,790 Times in 660 Posts

Your JPY trades gone in the loss due to the risk off situation as the trump is fueling the trade war between them and china so dollar is become safe heaven so JPY got really sold badly. Those pair moved in the long term bullish trend. Until USD data comes negative we can not see correction in those pairs. USD/JPY is also showing one way move so it is better to stay away till we can get some signal of correction.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

balut (07-12-2018), Honey Bee (07-12-2018), Interlock (07-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,337 Times in 1,809 Posts

Well, as long as we're using the universal lot for conservative traders which is the 0.10 lot or 10 cents per pip then there's nothing to worry about losing. Recovering small losses can be handled easily by our emotion unlike to the bigger ones. About your positions, you have 2 newly opened USD pairs and in a few minutes the USD CPI will be released and I hope your SL won't get hit.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Honey Bee (07-12-2018), Interlock (07-12-2018), King012 (07-13-2018), theomilli (07-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,375 Times in 1,053 Posts

Well said market movement ups and down will be the part of this business now a days your chart will show a multiple opening trades in different currency pairs and its will increase our mind for this business and more ideas will come in our mind to makes profit. never lose hope if few trades will give loss then next will give profit never stay with only one big trade it will wash our account be safe account first then your trades are wining more then loss trades.
      Attached Images  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Interlock (07-12-2018), King012 (07-13-2018), theomilli (07-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,070 Times in 929 Posts

RSI is a good and effective strategy to trade and make money with but you must no the simple rules of this indicator before you will be able to make money with this indicator they zigzag indicator is also an excellent indicator to trade with as well.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

Interlock (07-12-2018), King012 (07-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli has much to be proud of theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,472 Times in 504 Posts

Well done bro you are doing the right thing and it's called money management plan which enable you to properly manage your account and this way you cannot get margin call easily by a few trades. For me jpy is still generally weak due to a lot of fundamentals like president trump wanting to ban some Chinese company Us and increase their tariff. So I would prefer to trade against Jpy for now until it starts showing signs of strengthening.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

Omoba9ce (07-12-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,720 Times in 990 Posts

Your trades look OK to me , I'm sure your EA would be in profit by now cause price has dropped below your open. However you UJ would be in negative because UJ has rallied unexpectedly again today just as it did yesterday. The yen is unusually weak across the markets and I wonder why because world economy is still jittery with trade war fears and also NATO concerns and other politics. In my opinion, the yen shouldn't be as weak as it is, maybe we might see some reversal next week.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (07-14-2018), King012 (07-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,349 Times in 1,659 Posts

Last day of the trading week. Still have some pending trades. Need to close these within tonight. I don't wanna face market gap's equation. Got some profit and some trade touched my stop loss. Still i am able to use stop loss in every trade but couldn't wait for touching take profit. Need to work on it.

Please see attached file for details. Give me advice and suggestion for these trades. After taking advice i really works on it. It helps me a lot actually.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

balut (07-14-2018), Eneregha (07-13-2018), Honey Bee (07-13-2018), King012 (07-13-2018), penuelophir (07-13-2018), Unregistered (3), Vampire551 (07-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012 has a brilliant future King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,173 Times in 608 Posts

Last day of the trading week. Still have some pending trades. Need to close these within tonight. I don't wanna face market gap's equation. Got some profit and some trade touched my stop loss. Still i am able to use stop loss in every trade but couldn't wait for touching take profit. Need to work on it.

Please see attached file for details. Give me advice and suggestion for these trades. After taking advice i really works on it. It helps me a lot actually.
      New Zealand couple win four-hour
      We expected the pair to rise after breaking the strong display as shown in the picture and already the pair completed the climb without any reflection or correction and expect him to rise further to touch the target at 77.82

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

balut (07-14-2018), Eneregha (07-13-2018), Honey Bee (07-13-2018), Interlock (07-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 233 of 339 FirstFirst ... 228 231 232 233 234 235 238 ... LastLast