• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 372 375 376 377
    Results 3,761 to 3,767 of 3767

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Getting market out is a lesson for all. When you post your trading result in your trading journal, it will help other trader's to learn a good lesson from your mistakes. That's why it's really necessary to post everything about your trading. You and i both got margin call. It means we have to wait for another week to start trading again.

Hope we won't make the same mistake again.

Yes you are right and i am agree with you and i hope every trader earn very well and also learn very well and doing more well trading day by day and earn more good with good trading.

2. Dragon
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,793 Times in 466 Posts

Problem solved. Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I have talked with support manager about that issue. They solved it instantly. Now my capital becomes zero.

Look at the EUR/USD chart right now. After making me market out market is moving according to my analysis. It already reached my TP point but i am not here. I have lost everything. I have to work with my best enemy. You everyone know about my enemy also. Greed, excitement, extra risk.

Gold is trying to test 1240 resistance now. So you can easily put a buy trade now. So does in EUR/USD. I just messed up everything.

Allah has a better plan than ours. So don't need to become upset. Let's see what will happen next.

Well my dear brother it is not so easy as you said in your post that gold will test the 1240. First it will come back and it will test the 1205 level and than may be 1200 again than we can say it will go up because going up at 1240 in just few days is not possible.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to boy31477 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zahid4x (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,494 Times in 2,732 Posts

Getting market out is a lesson for all. When you post your trading result in your trading journal, it will help other trader's to learn a good lesson from your mistakes. That's why it's really necessary to post everything about your trading. You and i both got margin call. It means we have to wait for another week to start trading again.

You are correct mate, if we always post all of our trading result on our trading journal then it will help others trader to learn something, i also trying to post everything about my analysis and trading result, i hope that will help others trader for getting some information, by the way after long time i see your margin call, i think if you do trade with more carefully then you can easily avoid to get margin call, i hope from next time you will be more careful.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

6sh (Today), fightforfun(fff) (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

MotivateMan has a spectacular aura about MotivateMan has a spectacular aura about MotivateMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You tell very right and i am understand your feeling and i hope you learn more better and every one support you always and than you learn more good and also earn very good

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) is a jewel in the rough fightforfun(fff) is a jewel in the rough fightforfun(fff) is a jewel in the rough fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are extremely right bro, this is one of the best positive sides in journal section is to learn from all traders mistakes so you can avoid or think too much before
      taking a non calculated risk . I got margin call many times , so i started last Sunday to share one mistake every week ( emotional or technical) and its solution
      this was my first mistake http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12869998 and we all can't control ourselves towards it till now
      Hope you begin a successful trade history from next week . good luck.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Dead

Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551 has much to be proud of Vampire551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,593 Times in 501 Posts

yeah you are right if share our mistakes then other members specially new members will learn from our mistak. i also loss 300$+ money last month and i shared my all mistakes with my own journal. i also learned many things as i could that's why im again doing practice on demo account to correct my mistakes.
      lets hope for the best

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

IronArmy will become famous soon enough IronArmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

May be you are right and may be you are wrong and i hope you learn market very well and earn with market more well and learn good and also earn very good learn trading properly

Reply to Thread
    Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 372 375 376 377