• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 372 375 376 377
    Results 3,761 to 3,767 of 3767

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,932 Times in 733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Problem solved. Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I have talked with support manager about that issue. They solved it instantly. Now my capital becomes zero.

Look at the EUR/USD chart right now. After making me market out market is moving according to my analysis. It already reached my TP point but i am not here. I have lost everything. I have to work with my best enemy. You everyone know about my enemy also. Greed, excitement, extra risk.

Gold is trying to test 1240 resistance now. So you can easily put a buy trade now. So does in EUR/USD. I just messed up everything.

Allah has a better plan than ours. So don't need to become upset. Let's see what will happen next.
      Hello friend I also same problem I have market out with market open and My trade close with 23$ but My balance was 16$ so My balance is now -7.56$. But I hope it's will be 0$. So friend help me to solve this problem and talk to me how can I solve this problem. I am waiting for your response.
      Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newdream365 For This Useful Post:

Interlock (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Problem solved. Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I have talked with support manager about that issue. They solved it instantly. Now my capital becomes zero.

Look at the EUR/USD chart right now. After making me market out market is moving according to my analysis. It already reached my TP point but i am not here. I have lost everything. I have to work with my best enemy. You everyone know about my enemy also. Greed, excitement, extra risk.

Gold is trying to test 1240 resistance now. So you can easily put a buy trade now. So does in EUR/USD. I just messed up everything.

Allah has a better plan than ours. So don't need to become upset. Let's see what will happen next.
      the Allah has always some better plans which our mind can not predict it. Indeed the plan of Allah will be more beneficent to us. Hey mate, soon I heard that your 1000+$ account was washed away. Its hard to hear. It is the part of the forex market. You should not loos the hope and try to focus to resolve your mistakes which causes you losses. The Gold is now tradings at the level of 1231 level and I am watching the level of 1238, if it is breached so then the level of 1250 will be confirm.
      Stay Blessed

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to snaxbest for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), Interlock (Today), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X is a name known to all Mr X's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right and i am agree with you these days gold move very good and very much and i hope all days going very good for all for good profit and learn very well dsys by days and going more well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr X For This Useful Post:

Interlock (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,657 Times in 1,717 Posts

My condition also same to you. I also market out But I hope eur/usd will go up and if my trade are running now so it's hit my Take profit. But unfortunately it's not happen and market have go up but before go up it's kill my capital.
      Attached Images
      Getting market out is a lesson for all. When you post your trading result in your trading journal, it will help other trader's to learn a good lesson from your mistakes. That's why it's really necessary to post everything about your trading. You and i both got margin call. It means we have to wait for another week to start trading again.

Hope we won't make the same mistake again.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), penuelophir (Today), poolpcomtech (Today), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

poolpcomtech is a name known to all poolpcomtech is a name known to all poolpcomtech is a name known to all poolpcomtech is a name known to all poolpcomtech is a name known to all poolpcomtech is a name known to all poolpcomtech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting market out is a lesson for all. When you post your trading result in your trading journal, it will help other trader's to learn a good lesson from your mistakes. That's why it's really necessary to post everything about your trading. You and i both got margin call. It means we have to wait for another week to start trading again.

Dont feel so down friend. I truly hope you can trade like usual. but as i said before to not rush on your trade plan. because you just lost a quite sum of big capital, so butterfly effect on your soul might effect you making decision at this time. i hope you use this week to have healing process for your mind. Just take rest and go have some fun on your days like go out or hanging around. But dont forgot to make post because you still got reward by bonus to get you for capital for next week trading. pray for your success mate

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to poolpcomtech for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), Interlock (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD has a brilliant future FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,891 Times in 745 Posts

yes you are right .not only you both ,me too who got margin call and stop out form last 3 three weeks but before i got stop out i made some good profit. when someone making continuous profit each week it will brings his confidence about trading and everything. i hope we all three will comeback in upcoming week and start fresh once again.

it seems today's market condition is very nice and lots of movement is seen.

12. Dragon
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,561 Times in 3,111 Posts

You are definitely a great forex trader and it is when we are fully open with all our trading activities that we can be able to be of great help not just to ourselves but to others who are visiting our trading journals and I want to say that I have been able to learn good things from you and keep it up!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 372 375 376 377