• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 233 236 237 238
    Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2380

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have taken a horrible decision in Gold. According to my analysis i think Gold will be going to touch 1210 level. Gold market is fully downtrend now. I am going to follow the trend also.

Sometimes i want to take high risk. I have used big lot size that's why i don't use stop loss. I know it's not good. I am doing scalping here. M30, H1, H4 and D1 all time frame shows strong downward movement.

Let's see what will happen next.
      Gold is in a very great selling pressure and I think it would still head a lot more down ward but I would not be willing to trade it sell at the current price level but would wait for the price to start retracing some of its previous down ward movements then I shall execute my sell.

Name:  chart323.png
Views: 18
Size:  37.7 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), bappy4x (Yesterday), Interlock (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have taken a horrible decision in Gold. According to my analysis i think Gold will be going to touch 1210 level. Gold market is fully downtrend now. I am going to follow the trend also.

Sometimes i want to take high risk. I have used big lot size that's why i don't use stop loss. I know it's not good. I am doing scalping here. M30, H1, H4 and D1 all time frame shows strong downward movement.

You are pretty right man. On the H1 chart, Gold has come out of the descending triangle pattern. That’s the same pattern we spotted on Tuesday. For now, the fundamentally bearish gold is likely to continue selling trend until the next support level of $1,221 and $1,212. On the upper side, the support level of $1,237 will work as a resistance now. The moving averages are also supporting the bearish bias of investors. Lets see which level break and continue this Billions. I hope it will hit your TP soon and you will make handsome profit from both positions.
      I want to be With You!
      My Trading Journal

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), bappy4x (Yesterday), Interlock (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,201 Times in 1,041 Posts

Interlock you take a right decision at that point because gold looks bearish fundamentally and from the start of the week market follow the fundamentals so trading with the trend is safe gold is bearish may be up-to @1201 level if we see technically gold looks bullish but now a days fundamental fails the technical analysis so trend is your friend!

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), bappy4x (Yesterday), Interlock (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today), zahidmehmood (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,643 Times in 1,231 Posts

May I know what are your technical analysis reasons of selling the GOLD because it looks like oversold on different indicators?
      What is your exit strategy if things go bad with your sell trades?

One thing is for sure based on your lot size positions that your account will have enough equity to withstand drawdown if you will stick to your money management.

My account is now top level verified as i completed my third level verification process.
      Wait... I thought we only have high level verification? or is it the same with top level verification?

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (Yesterday), Interlock (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today), penuelophir (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is just really nice bitcoinrush is just really nice bitcoinrush is just really nice bitcoinrush is just really nice bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone. It's time to share my trading history with you mates. I have some running trades in my account. Gold is clearly moving down as expected. I have missed that opportunity. I don't want to play with my account anymore. No more trade without stop loss and take profit level. I am also strict with my lot size. For gold it's $0.01 and for currency pairs it will be $0.10

My account is now top level verified as i completed my third level verification process.

Hope all of my running trade will touch my take profit.

Yea, you are right because as I saw from the charts, Gold has broken the 1237 level which is the previous low and the next level is going to target is 1204.07 coincides with the upper kumo on the monthly timeframe. At this level, the price is likely to rebound but the correction will be a short term correction since the longer term trend is bearish. Then the RSI indicator values on the 4hr chart and daily chart are below 30 which indicate oversold condition andd that is to say that at this point you got to be careful while selling it because there could be a short term trend reversal.
      Congratulations on your successful account verification, keep the flag flying. Just be careful never to trade without stop loss and try to implement self discipline. Wish you the best of luck.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bitcoinrush for this useful post.

bappy4x (Yesterday), Interlock (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,338 Times in 399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Gold is in a very great selling pressure and I think it would still head a lot more down ward but I would not be willing to trade it sell at the current price level but would wait for the price to start retracing some of its previous down ward movements then I shall execute my sell.

Attachment 81314

Though I see that Gold still with selling posting and did you see that within one months its down from 1307 to 1220, really it may be great work done for seller you did sell from 1307, there was a sell with my account and i did close it when it was near to 1270 which one was great mistake because i made plan for long term trade but it damaged by emotion that i closed the trade. From that time i am determined that what i will do , i will do it with perfect plan, though Gold looks going upwards and if it may cross 1233 then it may must hit 1270. But definitely it may down more within this month and i see a potential sell for long term trader.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Interlock (Today), Oriakhiebillz (Today), rahan07 (Today), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,239 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Though I see that Gold still with selling posting and did you see that within one months its down from 1307 to 1220, really it may be great work done for seller you did sell from 1307, there was a sell with my account and i did close it when it was near to 1270 which one was great mistake because i made plan for long term trade but it damaged by emotion that i closed the trade. From that time i am determined that what i will do , i will do it with perfect plan, though Gold looks going upwards and if it may cross 1233 then it may must hit 1270. But definitely it may down more within this month and i see a potential sell for long term trader.
      yeah gold not have volumes for bullish and i explained in my chart it can go down like 1150 as monthly need to close above 1270 if we wanna see gold to be in bullish trend from next month.otherwise if this month market close near 1230 or 1220 then i say next month we can see gold to touch 1170 level which is quite possible as per my chart. so gold traders need to trade carefully as market can go big in any direction but now sell has more volumes.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to rahan07 for this useful post.

Interlock (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 562 Posts

You know you're not doing the right thing and you are taking huge risk on your account by not guiding your gold trade with SL and TP then why still indulging in such act, what you've made up your mind to stop doing because your already got the consequences that comes along with it previously. Well I hope you are able to maintain a good money management subsequently when you come out of this your risky trade unscratched. Gold is down trend but that doesn't make it a risk free trade when you follow the trend because there would be pull back and retracement along the line, so you need to be guilder all the time.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Interlock (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,267 Times in 1,370 Posts

I submitted a withdraw request to my Neteller account. I hope it will be proceeded within today's working hour. I have no running trades right now. Because it's not a good idea to open any trade before the withdraw request has been completed. If you open any trade then you could face refund issue.

Hope for the best.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (Today)

19. ForexCopy
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,475 Posts

I submitted a withdraw request to my Neteller account. I hope it will be proceeded within today's working hour. I have no running trades right now. Because it's not a good idea to open any trade before the withdraw request has been completed. If you open any trade then you could face refund issue.

Hope for the best.
      Wow! You are making withdrawal upon withdrawal and that is a good thing, because when you have developed your trading skills and gained adequate knowledge then making consistent money would become the order of the day. Keep it up and I am happy for you.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 233 236 237 238