• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 236 239 240 241
    Results 2,401 to 2,408 of 2408

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,393 Posts

I have received my requested withdraw amount from Instaforex to my Neteller account. I have also received my weekly bonus money. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this outstanding work.

Now my trading account becomes high. $287 capital is not a bad amount. I hopeful about that amount. I have an intention to make my capital $1000. For this i know i have to work hard and do good work. If your advice continues then i think i could maintain my discipline in trading.

Result of my last week's performance
      Total amount of withdraw= $49.83
      My previous week's withdraw was= $22
      This week's performance is better than the previous one.

Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex once again.
      Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      Attached Images      
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

akash4u4ever (Yesterday), forexguy9 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Unregistered (1), Vampire551 (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,178 Times in 1,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have received my requested withdraw amount from Instaforex to my Neteller account. I have also received my weekly bonus money. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this outstanding work.

Now my trading account becomes high. $287 capital is not a bad amount. I hopeful about that amount. I have an intention to make my capital $1000. For this i know i have to work hard and do good work. If your advice continues then i think i could maintain my discipline in trading.

Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      nice work, mate! there is no doubt you are improving every day. i am impressed. $287 capital is good money. i have never been able to accumulate so much. the discipline you now exhibit has made it possible. i hope to copy such. the trading week had been tough on me. the unexpected bullish ride of eurusd finished my account. oh, yes, my fault. too greedy a lot size. congrats on your successful withdrawal. there is no doubt instaforex is a big broker in the business. do have a great weekend!
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      As you expected about Gold and Eur/Usd nothing like that happened. I suggest to open trades in Usd/Cad because i thought a big downfall. As we see that this pair fall more than 100 pipes when news hit the market. I hope many traders made handsome profits from that movement.
      This week is almost over because normally in remaining hours no big movements expected. Hope so we will get new opportunities on Monday and trade again.
      Good performance there , keep it up .An unidentified problem remains a problem . Once identified ,the problem is half tackled. If you now concluded that money management is key is a powerful key to succeed in forex market ,do not relent in applying such .One thing I like about this market is the way it tame us ,checking our excesses until we comply .

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

najam786 is on a distinguished road najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      Well done Sir, i am glad to see that there are many traders which are earning here. I am a new user in this forum and i have an experience about forex trading and i am also sharing my knowledge and experience in my personal Journal, and i hope i ;ll also make money like you.....

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to najam786 for this useful post.

adex19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Vampire551 will become famous soon enough Vampire551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      well good work dude this is the result of your hard work i hope you will do it better than this next time
      well previous week i got just 15$ bonus that's was not enough but strangley i got another same bonus 15$ before the end of week so i will going to trade on Monday with my little bit balance wish me luck

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Vampire551 for this useful post.

adex19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

adex19 is an unknown quantity at this point adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      That's pretty good brother, that's about over 50% of you trading capital, it's a good result. And it's good that you are making withdrawal from the account, this will even give you more believe.
      But I will advice you to the market slow and steady.
      Wish you good luck next week.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,832 Times in 869 Posts

Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      Now you can manage your account very good congrats for the god profit and you account balanced is increased every week a great working will visible in your account, never take high risk for making money in short time try to earn small and use small lots specially in gold trading you will take high risk keep doing work hard and put your self in professionals and expert trader. happy weekend....

13. Lamboghini
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

akash4u4ever will become famous soon enough akash4u4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Enjoy the weekend mates.
      Hope for the best.
      It is good to see you that you are doing amazing it is very hard to get continue profit in forex trading but made it easier. We will pray for you that you will achieve your 1000$ target as soon as. You need very high discipline foe this because many time we lost our mind and start trading with high lot this is not good sign of a professional trader. As you did very good that you are striclt to your rules and regulation..

Reply to Thread
    Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 236 239 240 241