• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 89 of 177 FirstFirst ... 84 87 88 89 90 91 94 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,655 Times in 1,753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have received my posting bonus.
      I thought i could get more than that. I am not worried about that. Because small capital is my strength.

Hope for the best.
      Wow !! dear Interlock nice to see your receive posting bonus January 2018. Yes it's small capital but I think if we hard work, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control greed, control emotions and discipline on trading then we may success and get good profit from InstaForex broker. We should try to best for success. Best of luck. Thank you.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Interlock (02-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-11-2018), simisola (02-11-2018)

3. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,971 Times in 709 Posts

It is not about the size of your capital that matters in the forex market, what is most essential for everyone to possess is patient, the magnitude of it is truly what can give success or maybe failure, if the strength of Interlock is trading with small capital, we can safely conclude that being credited with a small bonus is a good thing, at least he will not have the mindset to trade without using some money management, which is a way his money can be saved from a quick margin call, each person needs to be patient in the forex market.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Interlock (02-12-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), simisola (02-11-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2225.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,428 Times in 2,348 Posts

Nicely constructed post you have up the mate, it is not all about capital for success in the forex business, we placed so much importance in this aspect that we don't see the need for building up our patience for the optimum success that we need from the forex market, the size of one's patience is most important than his money, whenever we see the business in this light, life becomes easier and trading from then become more fun and really interesting to do.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-12-2018), Interlock (02-12-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      734.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,271 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Nicely constructed post you have up the mate, it is not all about capital for success in the forex business, we placed so much importance in this aspect that we don't see the need for building up our patience for the optimum success that we need from the forex market, the size of one's patience is most important than his money, whenever we see the business in this light, life becomes easier and trading from then become more fun and really interesting to do.
      Yes, it is not about the trading capital of the trader alone, either is it about the trading strategies of that traders, there are many things that needs to work together before traders can be making their success in the market. We are doing fine when trading based on the right mindset and psychology, this is the way the trader will not be putting pressure on themselves. And the traders that knows about a good way to trade the market needs more of their activities that will always be pointing to the right decision making at all time.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Interlock (02-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,703 Times in 1,508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Yes, it is not about the trading capital of the trader alone, either is it about the trading strategies of that traders, there are many things that needs to work together before traders can be making their success in the market. We are doing fine when trading based on the right mindset and psychology, this is the way the trader will not be putting pressure on themselves. And the traders that knows about a good way to trade the market needs more of their activities that will always be pointing to the right decision making at all time.
      success is determine by so many factors in the forex trading market, and to be a successful trader will have to be able to abide with all this factors, yes having good strategy is good, and so is having a good trading capital, and so is not being greedy and the same goes with having good patient ans also being discipline, all this works together to a achieve on e goals, and if one is missing then things wont be as perfect as we want it to be

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Interlock (02-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,971 Times in 709 Posts

A trading capital is good because if you know what you are doing it will stand as a good foundation for you to earn, there is someone that mentioned something about traders threshold sometimes ago, I think Interlock does better with a small capital such that as soon as the capital threshold is exceeded, you will see that the person start to lose, not until there is an increase in the mindset of the individuals capacity to handle bigger amounts, he will keep blowing up whatever he has as money in the account, forex is much about psychology, each person has a different mindset.

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

ehizmac (02-12-2018), Interlock (02-12-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,996 Times in 7,983 Posts

Some withdraw i have made only for avoiding myself from trading.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support.

Waiting for the new month's bonuses.
      Nice.
      As I always say small withdrawal is a lot better than the smallest money to recover from bonus account.
      I hope we can see more consistent withdrawals from you mate! Everyone's cheering for you mate!

15. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), balut (02-13-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), Interlock (02-12-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-19-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3263.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,135 Times in 494 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      A trading capital is good because if you know what you are doing it will stand as a good foundation for you to earn, there is someone that mentioned something about traders threshold sometimes ago, I think Interlock does better with a small capital such that as soon as the capital threshold is exceeded, you will see that the person start to lose, not until there is an increase in the mindset of the individuals capacity to handle bigger amounts, he will keep blowing up whatever he has as money in the account, forex is much about psychology, each person has a different mindset.
      I think everything goes down to the level of determination of the trader because if we learn to build our trading account from a small amount then we can build capacity to handle it as the account expands, but when we are not sure of the strategy and we build profit with luck such an account cannot hold for long.

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), Interlock (02-13-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      697.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,242 Times in 1,011 Posts

First trade after getting bonus for January 2018.
      Currency- USD/JPY
      Lot- 0.50$
      Type- Buy Long Term

Based on support resistance strategy, i have opened this trade.
      Support 1: 108.74
      Support 2: 108.00
      Support 3: 107.40

Hope market couldn't break these support to make my market out once again.

Hope for the best.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

19. The following 10 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

20. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3544.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,396 Times in 787 Posts

First trade after getting bonus for January 2018.
      Currency- USD/JPY
      Lot- 0.50$
      Type- Buy Long Term

Based on support resistance strategy, i have opened this trade.
      Support 1: 108.74
      Support 2: 108.00
      Support 3: 107.40

Hope market couldn't break these support to make my market out once again.

Hope for the best.
      Nice setups indeed. Let's hope the market plays according to your belief of the support and resistance levels without any sudden breaks of those levels. Am just looking to go a short-term buy on Gbpusd but I will have to be careful to see I don't make costly mistakes. However good luck on your trade.

22. The following 6 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), Interlock (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 89 of 177 FirstFirst ... 84 87 88 89 90 91 94 ... LastLast