• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

Threaded View

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,272 Times in 465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Stop loss is really not necessary because you can do without it, the only thing there is that you need to be watching the chart so that you will know exactly when the price is going against your trade and make plans to leave with a small loss, this is a bit complex though.
      Try to be trading with stop loss at all times, this is necessary for you when you want to be the kind of trader that will be successful in what they do. Forex trading is very risky, we can not be sure that we will make money through the pattern we traded or we will lose money through that pattern. For this reason, i am certain that when we do use stop loss, we will be secured in our trading position, and that is a good move by any trader that can do it well.

But in the case you are trading and not using the stop loss, you are just calling failure to yourselves. The market is always not easy to be traded at all times, it is the trader that will need to plan well on what to do, that is what will limit the way the trader is risking in the market, And come to think of it, if you are trading without stop loss, what kind of trader will you simply be, and what will be the fate of your trading account if you are doing a bad trading like that? This is what i want you to think about, it is better to use stop loss than not to use it.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-16-2018), Interlock (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018)