• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,824 Times in 926 Posts

Lightbulb RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

Hello Everyone,

How are you, all?
      Love to stay with you guys. I have been using MT5 forum from January 2016. Today i am going to start my trading journal here. Thanks a lot to all my respected moderators especially NikitaBelle sis for suggesting me to join here.

Basically, i am not a good trader. I am so called margin call king in my friend`s circle. But i am a learner. I never give up because i don`t want to finish my Forex career as a loser. Most of the time i got margin call due to bad money management. I love to take high risk. Normally i like to open lot 1$ trade in my 100$ account. I should use 0.10$ lot for such capital.

RSI and Zigzag both are effective in D1 time frame. I will show it here. My favorite pair is EUR/USD and XAU/USD.

Wish you all the best. Stay safe and keep in touch with MT5 forum.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

2. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,761 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Hello Everyone,

How are you, all?
      Love to stay with you guys. I have been using MT5 forum from January 2016. Today i am going to start my trading journal here. Thanks a lot to all my respected moderators especially NikitaBelle sis for suggesting me to join here.

Basically, i am not a good trader. I am so called margin call king in my friend`s circle. But i am a learner. I never give up because i don`t want to finish my Forex career as a loser. Most of the time i got margin call due to bad money management. I love to take high risk. Normally i like to open lot 1$ trade in my 100$ account. I should use 0.10$ lot for such capital.

RSI and Zigzag both are effective in D1 time frame. I will show it here. My favorite pair is EUR/USD and XAU/USD.

Regards.
      Welcome to journal section mate, you will be the second person am seeing that uses the zigzag indicator and I wonder how you are able to determine when a swing has formed, I have tried this in the past and the best results I got were in the demo account back testing.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Interlock (09-16-2017), Kalex (09-15-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), samadel (09-15-2017), simisola (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017), zahid4x (09-14-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,638 Times in 7,309 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Welcome home bro Interlock!

Finally, I see your journal! If you are the margin call king then am the margin call queen! hahaha The King and Queen, meet finally! lolz, just kidding! Wow, you are even using zigzag and that is one of my favorite indicator, yaay! you and I are almost alike in so many ways...anyways, looking forward to see how you trade and used zigzag bro. Enjoy your journal and hope you will become active in updating it regularly.

Take care and I wish you success in everything that you do!
      Cheers for our trading success!

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (09-15-2017), Interlock (09-16-2017), Kalex (09-15-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), samadel (09-15-2017), simisola (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017), zahid4x (09-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3599.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,854 Posts

I never give up because i don`t want to finish my Forex career as a loser.
      Welcome bro in Journal section and i like your this sentence, i also dont like to give up and yes till now i got margin call more time and i believe one day i will be success, if you believe like me then dont worry one day you can tell your friend that you are the king of forex market...

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (09-15-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), samadel (09-15-2017), simisola (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,884 Times in 4,515 Posts

Welcome Interlock to our trading journal section I am happy that you have joined us. Dont worry if you are struggling in trading, I think you can prove here that you are a good trader and not a bad trader
      So my wish to you is that you show us how good you are and earn some very solid profits over long run with your trading here on journal

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (09-15-2017), Interlock (09-16-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), samadel (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,269 Times in 529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Finally, I see your journal! If you are the margin call king then am the margin call queen! hahaha The King and Queen, meet finally! lolz, just kidding! Wow, you are even using zigzag and that is one of my favorite indicator, yaay! you and I are almost alike in so many ways...anyways, looking forward to see how you trade and used zigzag bro. Enjoy your journal and hope you will become active in updating it regularly.

That was what I was about to say, lol! We have royal king and queen now lol. But this is definitely something in the past. I believe you both can now look forward to be king and queen in making good profit And welcome to the trading journal interlock. You're trading Gold. That's a beast in my opinion. Would pay close attention to your journal. Wish you good luck!
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

adewale (09-15-2017), Interlock (09-16-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), samadel (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 434 Posts

Hello Everyone,

How are you, all?

Regards.
      Welcome in this journal section here mate. I can see you are also a geek trader in Gold. I am looking forward to see your trading methods application and its progresses real soon. Have a good day and secure profits.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

adewale (09-15-2017), Interlock (09-16-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), simisola (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,761 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

When a margin call queen meets a margin call king lol, I wonder what will come out of that relationship, he is your partner in crime sis NikitaBelle, Hahaha, just kidding, I hope we make good profits from this business, because people are really struggling to survive.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-18-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), simisola (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,931 Times in 575 Posts

welcome mate, we are really looking forward to see your post and also your trading journal and analysis so that we will be able to learn more and also discuss every matter in forex trading business,hopefully you will post your journal update soon my friend and i hope you have a really successful trade

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

Interlock (09-16-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3481.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,252 Times in 482 Posts

Hello Everyone,

How are you, all?

Regards.
      wow, at last! welcome to the journal section, mate. we all see to be kings and queens when it comes to margin calls. who will be the king of the kings o[r the queen of the queens?
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Interlock (09-16-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), samadel (09-15-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast