• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 86 89 90 91 92 93 96 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,488 Times in 806 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      That is the forex market for you bro, you cannot guarantee that the same way the market behaves sometimes before with the same parameters is still the same way it will behave in another time. When a thing like this occur we take our learning and add to our archive of trading knowledge for future education. The forex market indeed is unpredictable.
      Yes of course, the forex market is such a dangerous market that we have to be very careful about, we need to know how the business is working and strongly build the right sense and methods of trading it. The market that you see in gains now might be in losses in the next seconds, that is why we have to be planning ahead of the market in a more smart means that will help us to always prevail in every move we are taking. I really like the way i am trading the market now; i have made sure that my money management and risk management is my top priority as well.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 7 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Interlock (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      That is the forex market for you bro, you cannot guarantee that the same way the market behaves sometimes before with the same parameters is still the same way it will behave in another time. When a thing like this occur we take our learning and add to our archive of trading knowledge for future education. The forex market indeed is unpredictable.
      Well, I look forward to a day when we will be able to predict the movement of this mysterious market maybe I will have to wait till fowl can grow some teeth, Hehehe, this market is a place for the people that can take risk, sometimes I feel what we are doing is gambling which is why we cannot accurately tell when price will be going up or trying to come down, come to think of it, there is a thin line that separate a forex trader from a forex gambler, both of them have the mindset of earning, although one is trying his best to reduce losses while the other does not care what happens, all he knows is that trading is a do or die affair.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Interlock (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,307 Times in 6,342 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      H1+H4+D1 all indicates strong downward movement mates.
      Whenever i enter the market on reference with support or resistance, the market gives me much more pain. I think this time it will give me the same sort of pain. I really hate such kinds of pending situation.
      Now my only hope is the support at 107.40

Hope for the best.
      Wow, that is BIG lots with small balance. You're so greedy mate.
      Please decrease your lot, you need to build money management.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), Interlock (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,555 Times in 722 Posts

First trade after getting bonus for January 2018.
      Currency- USD/JPY
      Lot- 0.50$
      Type- Buy Long Term

Based on support resistance strategy, i have opened this trade.
      Support 1: 108.74
      Support 2: 108.00
      Support 3: 107.40

Hope market couldn't break these support to make my market out once again.

Hope for the best.
      I can see that greed has eaten very deep into your trading consciousness mate, margin call is calling you already, your level of greed and appetite knows no boundaries, well price has fallen since you made that trading decision and it keeps falling, maybe your account will survive or maybe you will have to wait for another month before you start trading again after this account has been successfully blown, either this happens, what I see is that you have not learned anything from blowing your $537, it is quite unfortunate because you keep telling us what you are trading and when you get some valuable advice, you immediately throw it into ty dust bin, well I hope you scale through without an Mc this time around.

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), Interlock (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2952.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well you wouldn't entirely blame him because this is forex trading where anything can happen, and I use to say that most traders knows what they are doing wrong as far as the forex market is concern but once they get involved in trading they quickly forget their mistakes and repeat the same thing all over again. Not until one is tired of learning and been forced to be conservative with money management they can never truly learn, having blown many trading account i have been forced to reduce my greed level such that in a $100 my starting lot size is 0.01 because the system involves hedging, and also I got tired of losing an account and since I have taken this decision my account is on a steady rise without fear or emotions.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

Interlock (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,505 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      I can see that greed has eaten very deep into your trading consciousness mate, margin call is calling you already, your level of greed and appetite knows no boundaries, well price has fallen since you made that trading decision and it keeps falling, maybe your account will survive or maybe you will have to wait for another month before you start trading again after this account has been successfully blown, either this happens, what I see is that you have not learned anything from blowing your $537, it is quite unfortunate because you keep telling us what you are trading and when you get some valuable advice, you immediately throw it into ty dust bin, well I hope you scale through without an Mc this time around.

thats harsh bro, well maybe the lot size used it to big for a long term trade for his trading capital, and now the trade seems to be going against him, but still yet we need to encourage him, not criticize him, at least he shows what he his doing, and many dont even have the courage to do so, which am sure by now many must have gotten margin calls already,

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Interlock (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,827 Times in 927 Posts

I had an intention to sell the Gold. If i did it then i could get the margin call right now. To avoid Gold trade i opened USD/JPY trade. But still, i am scared of facing margin call once again. Again the same mistake. No SL point. Most important fact is that i have to learn how to use small lot size.

USD/JPY already have broken all of my support. So nothing to do right now.
      But i am going to win Guess the Forex Trend contest because all three pairs have already touched my prediction.
      Attached Images
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,169 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      thats harsh bro, well maybe the lot size used it to big for a long term trade for his trading capital, and now the trade seems to be going against him, but still yet we need to encourage him, not criticize him, at least he shows what he his doing, and many dont even have the courage to do so, which am sure by now many must have gotten margin calls already,
      Hahahah, you are right, the tone that was used in that write up is a bit harsh but I think that is what we need sometimes so that we can snap back to reality, I know that money management is not easy especially when you see a setup that looks too perfect according to your strategy, there is always that urge to increase the lot size with the promises that once the trade does well, we can enjoy a bumper harvest of profit, unfortunately, we usually get into trouble by thinking this manner, it is always safe if we understand our rules and stick to them regardless of what the chart is saying. This is how we can become disciplined traders who succeed in the market.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Interlock (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Yes of course, the forex market is such a dangerous market that we have to be very careful about, we need to know how the business is working and strongly build the right sense and methods of trading it. The market that you see in gains now might be in losses in the next seconds, that is why we have to be planning ahead of the market in a more smart means that will help us to always prevail in every move we are taking. I really like the way i am trading the market now; i have made sure that my money management and risk management is my top priority as well.
      You have said it all mate as the most important and principal thing needed for a true successful trading is not really the strategy par say as there is no perfect trading strategy or holy grail trading method but when effective risk management is adequately employed irrespective of the market status then the trader can be assured of smooth trading profitability.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Interlock (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. Forex Game
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,169 Times in 2,017 Posts

I had an intention to sell the Gold. If i did it then i could get the margin call right now. To avoid Gold trade i opened USD/JPY trade. But still, i am scared of facing margin call once again. Again the same mistake. No SL point. Most important fact is that i have to learn how to use small lot size.

USD/JPY already have broken all of my support. So nothing to do right now.
      But i am going to win Guess the Forex Trend contest because all three pairs have already touched my prediction.
      Hahahah Interlock my man, your trading style never cease to amaze me, you know what I think, close this trade or allow it to hit margin call so that you can have just $35 as balance, don't have money that is beyond this amount for anytime, I guess that is what you are most comfortable with as a forex trader, that is a huge loss mate, $84 negative is not a joke and it is like you derive some form of pleasure in seeing your account being in such a big floating minus, like you will always end your posts with, I hope for the best for you brother.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

22. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Interlock (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 86 89 90 91 92 93 96 ... LastLast