• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 114 of 442 FirstFirst ... 109 112 113 114 115 116 119 ... LastLast
    Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4412

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have just received my requested withdrawn.
      Thanks a lot to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this mind blowing supports.
      Small amount but these withdraw helps me a lot to stay away from the market. I could manage good capital if i could survive in the market for a long time. I made my capital $537 by this way. I hope i would able to manage such capital again.

Happy weekend mates. Have a good weekend.
      Congratulations brother for your another withdrawal. And you are right that it doesn't matter how much the withdrawal is as long as they keep coming as this is the best way to increase your account balance and even to keep yourself satisfied and not to make any wrong move in the market. I hope you will get a lot more of these withdrawals.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

Interlock (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,304 Times in 3,364 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I agree. The strength of fundamentals can't be ignored during NFP news especially if the result is a mixture of positive and negative data just like today. But after a few hours or a day since the news released then that's the time where the technical analysis might prevail against mixed fundamentals.
      Hahaha! I can not take the risk of allowing my open trades to stay on during the news release such as NFP without closing it or protecting it from sudden moves which is capable of wiping out the trading accounts without prior notice to you!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), Interlock (03-10-2018), Unregistered (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 848 Posts

If we ask the right st of questions in life definitely we will arrive at the answers that we are looking foe, a strategy is very difficult to come by, the reason many people are struggling is because they could not develop one for themselves having spent so many years in the forex business, i believe that if we seek wisdom from older traders, we will hardly miss our way in this business, i did not know about a platform like this forum when i started trading in the forex market, and even when i was told about this website, then it was more of a chaos situation where members do more of bonus hunting through their worthless posts than sharing valuable information, i can tell you that in the journal section alone, i have learnt many things from professional traders for free.

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Interlock (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,344 Times in 2,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Hahaha! I can not take the risk of allowing my open trades to stay on during the news release such as NFP without closing it or protecting it from sudden moves which is capable of wiping out the trading accounts without prior notice to you!
      It looks like you're using higher lots on your account, then if that's the case I will also close it before high impact news. In my case, I only let my open trades to fluctuate if it's based on long term trading setup or 10 cents per pip lot size. Anyway, it all goes down to our preferred money management on how we handle this type of situation.

Thanks  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Interlock (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,362 Times in 1,855 Posts

Sir you are really one of the great trader. You already make such like a big amount of capital. I see you already got your withdrawal profit. Do you made this with consistently? If yes then how? Will you help me to be consistent profit earner? Sir what type of strategy do you follow? Are you stay in the market for long term or short term?
      First of all, i am not a great trader. I am a learner. I had big capital but i lost it badly. I am looking forward to getting such big capital that i had lost already. I like long term trading strategy by following D1 and W1 time frame through RSI indicator.
      Have a nice weekend.

Thanks  

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

crown (03-10-2018), harbir (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
      Congratulations brother for your another withdrawal. And you are right that it doesn't matter how much the withdrawal is as long as they keep coming as this is the best way to increase your account balance and even to keep yourself satisfied and not to make any wrong move in the market. I hope you will get a lot more of these withdrawals.
      Yes, you are very correct with the statement that the withdrawal amount is not the main thing, it is the consistency of making the withdrawal that matters. If traders can be making just $20 every two days of their trading in the regular fashion, it is better than the trader that is making $200 monthly. That is why we should not risk big, but find the means that will always help us to trade well. Trading well means the trader is taking care of their trading decision and the way they manage their trading also.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

harbir (03-11-2018), Interlock (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,314 Times in 2,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Your idea absolutely right and agree with you and I also try to avoid high effect news release time trading because I think simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call too. I think if you have enough knowledge about world economy, achieve good skills, experience, use strong money management, use good strategy and discipline on trading then you may trade in high effect news release time other try to avoid it. Thank you.

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

crown (03-10-2018), Interlock (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,659 Times in 1,093 Posts

Consistently make small withdrawal and you would have made more money than someone that is waiting to withdraw a large sum of money and at the end of the day gets a margin call, I like the decision interlock has reached to always take something from the market as soon as it gets to a certain point, you will be encouraged to know that your time is giving you return and not feel that you are not making any impact as a forex trader. If you can keep to taking out $20 dollars on a weekly basis, that would be around $80 at the end of the month and trust me that is enough to take care of some of the basic needs that you may have until you obtain a higher account balance subsequently.

Thanks  

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

crown (03-10-2018), Interlock (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,362 Times in 1,855 Posts

If you can keep to taking out $20 dollars on a weekly basis, that would be around $80 at the end of the month and trust me that is enough to take care of some of the basic needs that you may have until you obtain a higher account balance subsequently.
      Forex income is not my livelihood source. It's my part time income source. I am quite happy with the income of Forex trading. If it's my own income source then i won't give any trade with high risk. And i bet we all will do the same.

Thanks  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

harbir (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,268 Times in 1,664 Posts

It is good that you have another source of income, but I don't agree that it is because forex is not your main source of living that you are trading recklessly, that notion is wrong because it will put you into trouble like it already has, don't just trade this business for fun, the money that you have made is real money which can be used to augment what you are presently earning from your business or day job, it is important for us to apply money management irrespective of the way you approach this market, our understanding can be bad when we choose to trade without being careful.

Thanks  

21. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bigani (03-10-2018), crown (03-10-2018), Interlock (03-11-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (4)

Closed Thread
    Page 114 of 442 FirstFirst ... 109 112 113 114 115 116 119 ... LastLast