• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 117 of 220 FirstFirst ... 112 115 116 117 118 119 122 ... LastLast
    Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2194

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,431 Times in 2,441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Who told you like that mate? I am not wasting my bonuses. Because it is not so easy to earn from Forex market. If you have confidence then you could take high risk. With bonus dollar, you can easily take this risk because there has no direct invested money. I know many traders who have used bonus account only for practicing. They have a separate live trading account, where they are using calculated money management. I am afraid of investing the real dollar in Forex market right now, but i have a plan to start real trading business.
      having a mentality that the bonus giving to us can be use anyhow is a wrong idea, though am also the type of traders that have this type of idea before, i realize that i have been wasting my time my energy, because i have not been getting anything tangible, and recently i tried to trade a little like a professional, and i have been making pretty good profit from forex, i think once we have the knowledge bonus is a good way to build ourselves up to become a professional trader

Thanks  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), Malik Basit (03-12-2018), Unregistered (3), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,522 Times in 446 Posts

That's really bad if a trader wasting his Bonus in trading. It's Blessing for us because we can trade with this bonus and earn handsome amount of money regularly. We should encourage this effort of Insta Forex and MT5 Forum. Everybody can't invest his own money for trading so there is another way to enter in this business which is Bonus for posting.
      We should respect it because in this way we can get success here, otherwise we face losses again and again even after spending years.

Thanks  

4. The following 13 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-12-2018), Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Malik Basit (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), Timon (03-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,541 Times in 2,281 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      That's really bad if a trader wasting his Bonus in trading. It's Blessing for us because we can trade with this bonus and earn handsome amount of money regularly. We should encourage this effort of Insta Forex and MT5 Forum. Everybody can't invest his own money for trading so there is another way to enter in this business which is Bonus for posting.
      We should respect it because in this way we can get success here, otherwise we face losses again and again even after spending years.
      The honest truth is that most of us at the beginning of our trading career were really wasting their trading bonus account because we did not know how to trade and how to risk the account according to the size of it, and today we have wasted so many of them, but the newbies could learn from it and make better use of it today if they really like.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-12-2018), Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,237 Times in 826 Posts

Default RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      i am not so used to trading the zigzag indicator but with the wonderful results that i have seen moderator nikitabelle obtain with it, i believe it is worth taking a look at, although i don't entirely think that it is merely the indicator itself that is responsible for her success, from the way i see it, her money management is what is actually doing bulk of the work, sometimes we miss the point of having money management as a part of the strategy and concentrate only on one thing, i do thin that anything that we use in the forex market can make us successful, it is our discipline that will help us become very successful beyond measure,emotions will come but when we understand that we cannot allow it control our minds and approach, we will pay it less attention and focus.
      You are definitely spot on about the money management part,no matter how good your trading system is without proper money management there is no way you will go far in this market,the mistake a lot of traders make in this market is simply because they have a working system that produces pips consistently they then increases their lot sizes which is a big error.

Thanks  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Interlock (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), Timon (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,295 Times in 949 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      The honest truth is that most of us at the beginning of our trading career were really wasting their trading bonus account because we did not know how to trade and how to risk the account according to the size of it, and today we have wasted so many of them, but the newbies could learn from it and make better use of it today if they really like.
      Most newbies are likely to fall in the trap of wasting their bonus like good traders now once did back then. I don't know if it's a curse but it something that cannot be easily reversed. I have never seen a good trader today who don't have a bad first beginning experience in forex even after learning from others before them.

So I don't mostly blame this newbies because I believe that experience is the best teacher in forex. Sometimes what you hear over and over again will be better understood if you get experience about it.

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Interlock (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Malik Basit (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), Timon (03-12-2018), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,571 Times in 783 Posts

A working system is as good as dead if the user of it is totally ignorant about how to apply money management, we can see that the challenge that interlock have had in the past is money management that is solid, now he is making withdrawals because he has probably realized his mistakes, if we learn from our errors and change, definitely the forex market will reward us accordingly with its blessings, but when we choose to be adamant and think that we can always be right consistently, this is when we are going to begin our journey to margin call, a forex trader must be vigilant and never allow greed to control his account and mindset, w don't know how bad our situation is until we lose a large sum of money to the market for our carelessness.

Thanks  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,633 Times in 1,186 Posts

Without money management, we cannot say that a particular system is working because that will be like the assumption that you are going to be a pilot without flying a plane, or maybe driving a vehicle that does not have any engine in it, is that thing possible, we know the answer of course, if you have been trading for a long time and still believe that you will become successful without some plans or even have a good lot size to trade, that would be the greatest deception ever because your dreams will end up as a wish, the forex trader who knows about discipline and is willing to work well to accomplish his goals through it have the highest chance of making it as a forex trader.

Thanks  

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,279 Times in 879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Most newbies are likely to fall in the trap of wasting their bonus like good traders now once did back then. I don't know if it's a curse but it something that cannot be easily reversed. I have never seen a good trader today who don't have a bad first beginning experience in forex even after learning from others before them.

So I don't mostly blame this newbies because I believe that experience is the best teacher in forex. Sometimes what you hear over and over again will be better understood if you get experience about it.
      It is normal, if it is either the bonus or real money, any new traders will just be failing in them, that is just the way the market is working. Forex trading is simply about what the trader knows mainly, that will determine what the trader will gain from the market. The new traders know little or nothing about the market, that is why they will gain little or nothing from the market, that is how it works. Bonus money is now the opportunity for traders not to lose all their real money, that makes traders to earn income from the market nicely.

Thanks  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,725 Times in 1,142 Posts

First trade of this week
      Currency- EUR/USD
      Lot- $0.10
      Entry point- 1.2327
      TP- 1.2390
      SL- 1.2295 ( Must needed things for me)

RSI and zigzag both show strong upward movement at D1 time frame. That's why i have placed this order. Both SL and TP has included.

Let's see how this trade treats me.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

Thanks  

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (3), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree with you, zeesha. the forum bonus should not be wasted at all. getting funds to trade the forex business is not easy so we should appreciate the generousity of the forum and instaforex.why should i waste my time posting if the bonus will be wasted

Thanks  

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Interlock (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 117 of 220 FirstFirst ... 112 115 116 117 118 119 122 ... LastLast