• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 120 of 332 FirstFirst ... 115 118 119 120 121 122 125 ... LastLast
    Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3317

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@forexguy9: i agree with you about gbpjpy heading to the upside. my target, however is 149.45. as for evrjpy i would sell at the current levels 132, and target 130. unfortunately, i am on eurusd sell trade and so could not trade eurjpy now.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

Interlock (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,258 Times in 2,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have closed all of these running trades. And gave a withdraw request for only $20. I know both of my trades could touch my TP but i don't wanna miss my $20 profit if something goes wrong.
      I will be waiting for this withdrawn amount.
      I think i couldn't open any trade in this week because it could take 3-4 days to receive my requested withdraw.

Hope for the best.
      Congrats dear Interlock brother for your withdrawal and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and share your experience, proper market analysis and valuable trading Journal. And hope you receive your withdrawal quickly and open trade again. Brother share your proper analysis regularly for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Interlock (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,535 Times in 2,913 Posts

I have closed all of these running trades. And gave a withdraw request for only $20. I know both of my trades could touch my TP but i don't wanna miss my $20 profit if something goes wrong.
      I think i couldn't open any trade in this week because it could take 3-4 days to receive my requested withdraw.

Hope for the best.
      I am happy with you dear brother, the improvement you have made is worth emulating, that is because your level of progress so far is encouraging, if you can keep doing what you are doing in the market, you are going to remain profitable, the money management being adopted by you now is really helpful, this is the solution for losing and margin call, the next point of responsibility now would be how to ensure that this money is sustainable before the next month bonus payment is made, this is when your real satisfaction will be completed as a forex trader.

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), Interlock (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,632 Times in 1,095 Posts

They say that the only thing that is constant in life is change, we are very happy to see how interlock has made a good progress in his account, what is most important now is how to keep to consistency, you cannot afford to lose your momentum and go back to using big lot size again, this will be very bad for you. The challenge many of us have is not that we cannot make profits from the market, we rarely keep to holding the tempo high, the temptation will face from the market can give us a mind to immediately enter with big lot, and eventually we will lose that money, we don't place priority on what we think is important, we mostly believe that market will always move according to our plan. The withdrawal interlock has made so far is highly encouraging to see and it is very wonderful.

8. The following 10 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), Interlock (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), zeeshaa (03-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,923 Times in 1,274 Posts

Its good that you create this trading journal, it did not matter what your trades are if you share your trading ideas and trading analysis with complete thought then i am sure senior traders will share their constructive view on that which will ultimately help you to make your strategy better and it will also help you to eliminate wrong doings from your tradings. Keep learning is a good habit which will help you to get all that you need for your decision making.

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), Interlock (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,249 Times in 1,662 Posts

To make your strategy better is really not a big deal, you just need to constantly work on it such that as you lose money, you learn and make the adjustments that will stand as an improvement in what you have, I am so glad to see the owner of this journal making such adjustments, at least we used to know how recklessly he has been trading and now he uses stop loss and a small lot size, these are the ingredients that are very necessary for becoming successful, once we can make the changes, definitely we will see a different performance. If we keep doing things same way, don't expect that a different outcome will happen, that would be unfair of us.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Interlock (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,370 Times in 562 Posts

Hope for the best.
      This is good news you have made some profit. After making that profit you made withdraw request. I am really happy to see your profit. Sir can you tell me for making this amount of profit how long you spend in this business and how many trade do you have made? Do you use high risky trade or use normal trade with following money management?

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Interlock (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,644 Posts

This is good news you have made some profit. After making that profit you made withdraw request. I am really happy to see your profit. Sir can you tell me for making this amount of profit how long you spend in this business and how many trade do you have made? Do you use high risky trade or use normal trade with following money management?
      Ignore the word ''sir'' mate. We are mates on this beautiful forum.
      To make $20 profit one trade is enough. Here i i have used three trades as i am using small lot size now. When i lost more than $10 from my bonus account, i start taking high risk to recover my losses. It's my own trading strategy. Please never apply this strategy to your account. Because it is not a good strategy. Anytime you could get margin call. So it is better to use small lot size every time.

I am still waiting for my requested withdrawn amount.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

kazol76 (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,535 Times in 2,913 Posts

That is such a wonderful piece of advice coming from you Interlock, each person is a product of the system he is using, you cannot apply mine and get the same results once am getting neither can I do the opposite, with the way you are applying small lot size now, your account has the opportunity to grow there by making withdrawal, but if we constantly stress ourselves because we want to urgently withdraw, money management will be completely ignored and we may lose the account at the end, we should never endanger our account or capital on purpose.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Interlock (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday when CPIs and Core CPIs fail to stand previous level then USD fail to hold the position and it make move huge in market, Also Gold impact huge in market and Gold move up trend and hold its correction price, in this time if we perfect about this news then we can gain huge profit in trading market. Today USD have good news so that today also this UsD based pairs will move huge Core Retail Sales forecast is 0.4$ and previously 0.0% PPI forecast is 0.1% and previously 0.4% and Retail Sales is forecast is 0.3% and previously -0.3%, I think before news effect market will go down trend and if news published and shows actual level is in previous high then market will effect huge.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

Interlock (03-15-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), zeeshaa (03-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 120 of 332 FirstFirst ... 115 118 119 120 121 122 125 ... LastLast