• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 164 of 334 FirstFirst ... 159 162 163 164 165 166 169 ... LastLast
    Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3332

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      This is why i suggest new trader to open a trade with a stop loss to prevent loss because of their bad self control or lack of skills. They can't be compared to Mod Nikita,she already has a good trading skills and also good self control so its okay for her not to use stop loss since she can manage her trade very well.
      Yes of course Seniors are seniors they can manage to overcome the situation accordingly due to experience of years in this business. But newbies are always advised to trade with proper money management and SL to avoid any embarrassing situation which may lead to take wrong decisions and also washout their investment.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (04-14-2018), loveyo (04-13-2018), simisola (04-13-2018), zahidmehmood (04-12-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,304 Times in 1,650 Posts

Look at gold. I already told you guys that gold will move backward from 1360. Now look at gold. It is moving forward 1320. I don't know why does market act like that with me.
      Now i am really frustrated. Why always me!!!!
      I will open a demo account like sis NikitaBelle. Wanna practice sometimes in demo account. Is it a good idea mates?
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

loveyo (04-13-2018), Neriah (04-13-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,717 Times in 988 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      This is why i suggest new trader to open a trade with a stop loss to prevent loss because of their bad self control or lack of skills. They can't be compared to Mod Nikita,she already has a good trading skills and also good self control so its okay for her not to use stop loss since she can manage her trade very well.
      To add to what you have said, I suggest that new traders should also know HOW to set stop loss that will be suitable for each trade. It is not all about setting stop loss, but how do you set your stop loss? As a certain fixed number of pips, as a certain percentage of your risk amount, or using swing highs and lows. Also, newbies should know that setting stop loss that is too tight is even worse than not using stops, because then their trades will not have enough room to move and will keep getting stopped out, and they will keeping losing money little by little.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

loveyo (04-13-2018), Neriah (04-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,261 Times in 2,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Made the repeat mistakes once again.
      Got the margin call once again.
      Opened many trades without using stop loss.
      Don't do it mates. Margin call feeling is not good. Gold hits the highest resistance 1365 yesterday. This impact knocked out myself. Stay safe and keep focus on the analysis mates.

Still, i have another $2 capital in my account. I am on it. Can't avoid myself from trading. Bad things very bad things indeed.
      Dear Interlock brother I think if we can achieve proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow strong money management, control emotions, follow risk management, avoid greed, discipline, use useful Forex tools and properly follow all Forex rules before open position in Forex market then we may success and we can protect our account easily other wise we can't stay long time in Forex market. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-13-2018), Neriah (04-13-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

Nobody can blame us for making mistakes in as Much as we are a Human being, we will definitely make mistakes, this is for sure not but what's wrong is repeating the same mistakes, we can't afford to keep doing this because it's natural we keep getting the same trading result over and over, but many don't care because of the fact that they are on bonus

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,573 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Nobody can blame us for making mistakes in as Much as we are a Human being, we will definitely make mistakes, this is for sure not but what's wrong is repeating the same mistakes, we can't afford to keep doing this because it's natural we keep getting the same trading result over and over, but many don't care because of the fact that they are on bonus
      As far as Forex trading is concern we will definitely make mistakes it is normal,the problem is do we learn from the mistakes we make,because if we do not learn then there is the probability that we are going to repeat such errors again,that is why i always say that learning is a continuous thing in this market,the more knowledge you acquire the better you become as a trader generally.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bigani For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (04-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,084 Times in 2,919 Posts

Look at gold. I already told you guys that gold will move backward from 1360. Now look at gold. It is moving forward 1320. I don't know why does market act like that with me.
      I will open a demo account like sis NikitaBelle. Wanna practice sometimes in demo account. Is it a good idea mates?
      My brother I used to think that market hates me and would always move against my open trades but that is far from being the truth but I lacked patience then but these days I have come to understand two things, one to always wait for the price to get to me (see my trading setup) and two to always trade with adequate lot. These two things changed my trading experience!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

14. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,778 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Yes you are right that repeating the mistakes is the major problem here and this is over what we need to take control. Everybody makes mistakes but the person who is able to minimize his mistakes is the one who can become successful here. And I think it is not just about the bonus account even with our own money we make the same mistake again and again which is a big problem.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

Interlock (04-13-2018), Neriah (04-13-2018), Sixteen (04-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,633 Times in 1,095 Posts

Gold is so highly difficult sometimes and we should be careful with it, the disappointment usually come unannounced because it can knock you off and then begin to go the direction that you previously analyse, the secret is to use money management, I know this is one of the most hard parts of the forex market, patience is always lacking because we want to make it quicker from this business.

18. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Interlock (04-13-2018), Leonvic90 (04-13-2018), Oghale (04-13-2018), simisola (04-13-2018), Sixteen (04-13-2018), Timon (04-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

19. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,719 Times in 754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
      Yes you are right that repeating the mistakes is the major problem here and this is over what we need to take control. Everybody makes mistakes but the person who is able to minimize his mistakes is the one who can become successful here. And I think it is not just about the bonus account even with our own money we make the same mistake again and again which is a big problem.
      It is so bad for traders to be having mistakes, but when they are mistaken, it is not still bad, it is one of the things we will be facing as the traders of the forex. In the money the trader starts to correct it, that is good, that is what we want, we do not want to be glorying in the bad things like mistakes, it will cause further mistakes and lack of seriousness for us. Forex traders have to be fit to correct their wrongs, and if possible let them have the journal that will be the corrective power to put traders aright.

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Interlock (04-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 164 of 334 FirstFirst ... 159 162 163 164 165 166 169 ... LastLast