• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 167 of 334 FirstFirst ... 162 165 166 167 168 169 172 ... LastLast
    Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3332

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,481 Times in 476 Posts

Zigzag strategy is very famous and common in traders. when we trade for short or medium term then this strategy help us a lot to trade successfully and make handsome profits at daily basis. I think we can also use this strategy with smaller time frames and increase then chances of good opportunities. with bigger time frames the number of opportunities start decreasing which is not good sign.
      I think this strategy is much better for Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf, but you can also use it with other currency pairs and also for Commodity trading.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,250 Times in 1,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      It is unfortunate to see our dear brother lose his account again for the umpteen time to a large lot size, this problem is like a monster, the more you feed the greed in your, the more it grows and we must ensure that we kill it by all means necessary because if we don't handle and tame this bad habit, it will take us to make loss more.
      It is quite sad but then we that are here observing should be able to gain something from his experience, the majority of traders hardly learn because they think they are not susceptible to losing their account which I believe is wrong.
      Quote Originally Posted by remmy View Post
      there is no miracle to safeguard ones trading account other than the use of a good money management. traders who think they can do away with this and still succeed are just wasting their time. we need to accept reality and move on to progress.
      Yes mate, no miracle can save account that is not protected by stop loss and this could be done in the charts or maybe by having an alarm in our mentality that when price hits a certain level, we will close the trade immediately.
      Quote Originally Posted by uduak18 View Post
      well no one is above margin call but we must try our best not to be crucified as a result of not using the stop loss. should one fail to use the stop loss, then very good money management should be in place. something like using 0.05% in real trading.
      Margin call is not something we lack control over, but our greed just stands in our way and make us see the market as a game that can always be won irrespective of the rules that we choose to abide by whether good or bad.
      Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      i accept the fact that all traders use the stop loss at one point or the other. those who do not preset it cut losses manually which serves the same purpose. no serious forex trader wants to see floating losses graduate to margin calls.
      Lack of stop loss mentality can wipe your account without mercy, this mindset should be embedded in us so that we can have some safeguard against Losing everything in the account we use for trading.
      Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Well and I think margin call is the part of Forex business. I also agree if we can use Forex tools on trading then we can avoid margin call easily. I think if we can achieve proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, use Forex tools and discipline on trading then we may success and we can protect our account easily other wise we face loss that's true. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.
      You are entitled to your opinion but I do believe it is wrong to say that margin call is part of the business, we can do everything in our power to prevent it from happening.
      Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      We should not accept mediocrity as part of life, because when we attempt to say that margin call is a part of the forex business it means that we are making excuses for what is wrong and this would have a negative mindset on us, let's not accept what is obviously bad as the right thing, trading is suppose to be done with a calm mentality because we know that once we lose our account, it will become a painful experience that will be followed by many regrets for this event.
      Bro you are so right, being a mediocre is bad, we are to think and act proactively so as to stop some negative things from taking place in our trading career.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

crown (04-14-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-14-2018), simisola (04-14-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,536 Times in 2,913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Zigzag strategy is very famous and common in traders. when we trade for short or medium term then this strategy help us a lot to trade successfully and make handsome profits at daily basis. I think we can also use this strategy with smaller time frames and increase then chances of good opportunities. with bigger time frames the number of opportunities start decreasing which is not good sign.
      I think this strategy is much better for Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf, but you can also use it with other currency pairs and also for Commodity trading.
      Have you used this indicator before mate, because you just said it is a common indicator that traders use, on the whole of this journal section, I have only seen two people trading with it as part of their strategy, Interlock and moderator NikitaBelle, that means those that are applying it generally are few if we are to go by this statistics, also the scaring part of this tool is that it redraw itself most of the time.

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (04-15-2018), crown (04-14-2018), Leonvic90 (04-14-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), Oghale (04-14-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,371 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      I see you are more expert from your comment. Do you have any experience with this strategy? I mean how long time you used this strategy? Is it possible to share your experience with us? Actually i am not getting any benefit with this strategy. So that i am trying to making my own strategy right now. I see others strategy can be workable on that time when we have good knowledge on that. But getting good knowledge is take longer time. In this time we can easily develop our own strategy.

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (3), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,950 Times in 848 Posts

Zigzag indicator is very simple, although you will not achieve much if you are using it with the smaller time frames, it is only those that apply its setting to the four hours and above that will truly reap the benefits that comes from it, the market can be really deceptive and like someone has rightly said, it usually redraw a lot, so be careful.

10. The following 10 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bigani (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-14-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (3), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,717 Times in 988 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      We should not accept mediocrity as part of life, because when we attempt to say that margin call is a part of the forex business it means that we are making excuses for what is wrong and this would have a negative mindset on us, let's not accept what is obviously bad as the right thing, trading is suppose to be done with a calm mentality because we know that once we lose our account, it will become a painful experience that will be followed by many regrets for this event.
      Loss is part of this business but never margin call! Margin call can utterly be avoided in this business, it is not easy, but it is very possible for traders not to blow their accounts the first months of trading. I wonder how traders can afford to lose their accounts over and over again., and some do this because of the bonus and those that do not invest big money. It takes rock solid discipline, patience, and sound knowledge to avoid a margin call, and traders need to give it what it takes and not accept margin call as "normal".

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      Zigzag indicator is very simple, although you will not achieve much if you are using it with the smaller time frames, it is only those that apply its setting to the four hours and above that will truly reap the benefits that comes from it, the market can be really deceptive and like someone has rightly said, it usually redraw a lot, so be careful.
      Using zigzag can be very nice this is a fact, but truth is that using it with smaller time frame can be very dangerous and gives fake moves all the time, so it's best we use it with higher time frame, as of course using it all alone to determine our trade is not that wise, we Need to develop it with another indicator that we understand and that is not that complicated.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Timon (04-15-2018), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,084 Times in 2,919 Posts

I wonder how traders can afford to lose their accounts over and over again.
      I used to be there! Hahahaha!!!! When I could lose my trading account each month due to poor trading decisions such as using high trading lots, lack of patience and inability to develop good trading skill or master my trading strategy. The worse is that we keep repeating it every month in and out without changing it, but if you ever want to start seeing change in your results then you must change yourself!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

loveyo (04-15-2018), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,573 Times in 999 Posts

I prefer trading with the long time frame,that does not mean that those using the shorter time frame do not make it here,most times those who trade from the short time frame are mostly scalpers,that is why if you do not know how to scalp i will tell you you do not have any business with trading short time frames,that is one reason i do not trade it because it is just too stressful and time consuming.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Mian Naseer (04-15-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (04-15-2018)

19. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,467 Posts

I think every indicator can be sample if you can use it with proper way and for getting proper way you need to have good knowledge on that, but if you dont have good knowledge then you will not use that properly which means that will not help you anymore, so before trying to use any indicator you should understand that properly after that you should try it on your demo account.

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 167 of 334 FirstFirst ... 162 165 166 167 168 169 172 ... LastLast