• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 168 of 186 FirstFirst ... 163 166 167 168 169 170 173 ... LastLast
    Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1852

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer has a spectacular aura about Mian Naseer has a spectacular aura about Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer trading with the long time frame,that does not mean that those using the shorter time frame do not make it here
      It is true that with long term trading we can make more money with less risk than other traders. long term strategies are always safe and secure for traders. in other hand it is true that if we want to make money quickly then we need to trade for short term or use scalping strategy but this strategy is very risky. if we failed in analysis or in money management then we may face big loss in few minutes instead to make big profit.
      I want to be With You!

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-15-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,870 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      It is true that with long term trading we can make more money with less risk than other traders. long term strategies are always safe and secure for traders. in other hand it is true that if we want to make money quickly then we need to trade for short term or use scalping strategy but this strategy is very risky. if we failed in analysis or in money management then we may face big loss in few minutes instead to make big profit.
      Well and I think trading always risk but if we hard work, achieve good skills, get proper knowledge about world economy, proper analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control emotions, avoid over trading and discipline before open position in Forex market then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. In Forex business simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call too. So we should first learn then start trading in Forex market. Thank you.

5. The following 12 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), ola4real (04-15-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-15-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Well and I think trading always risk but if we hard work, achieve good skills, get proper knowledge about world economy, proper analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control emotions, avoid over trading and discipline before open position in Forex market then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. In Forex business simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call too. So we should first learn then start trading in Forex market. Thank you.
      Long term trading is highly profitable as it can bring huge profit with a single trade and less risk. As a long term trader one has to be very patient in the market and very strategic, have the skills to spot a long move and the direction it's heading to because bit would be such a time wasted if a long term trade couldn't produced good profit and this is the reason I still find short term trading or swing trading very useful because little time is wasted if you don't profit and also when you accumulate the little profit taken everyday by the end of the month it would be huge like that of a long term trader.

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      You are so right, trading is risky, we should know that for the business. And we have to be sure that we are a trader that is good with what we are doing as far as the forex business is concerned. When we are not good with trading, we might think we know it, but it will just be a punishment to us always. Forex traders tat are certain of the success they can active will know how to trade, they will avoid emotion and anxieties, and they will use proper money and risk management even when they are very disciplined with their trading.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-15-2018), loveyo (04-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,706 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Long term trading is highly profitable as it can bring huge profit with a single trade and less risk. As a long term trader one has to be very patient in the market and very strategic, have the skills to spot a long move and the direction it's heading to because bit would be such a time wasted if a long term trade couldn't produced good profit and this is the reason I still find short term trading or swing trading very useful because little time is wasted if you don't profit and also when you accumulate the little profit taken everyday by the end of the month it would be huge like that of a long term trader.
      Yes long term will be profitable but it need patience and our trade will close in weeks or months, short term traders who have small amount will not wait long term they will go with scalping use small lots against the trend and in the end of month we will achieved a good profit.[COLOR="Silver"]

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Mez Da Whiz (04-15-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has a spectacular aura about Mez Da Whiz has a spectacular aura about Mez Da Whiz has a spectacular aura about Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Yes long term will be profitable but it need patience and our trade will close in weeks or months, short term traders who have small amount will not wait long term they will go with scalping use small lots against the trend and in the end of month we will achieved a good profit.[COLOR="Silver"]
      The stop loss required in long term trading is much higher than that required for intraday trading. Also, the trading capital required is much larger, regardless of the lot size. All these are in addition to the fact that great patience is a constant requirement to succeed with long term trading.
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 365 Posts

Well i will understand if a long term trader does not use the stop loss because sometimes the gap is so wide that there will be no need to place it there, but sometimes it is necessary just to fulfill all righteousness, i am a day trader and don't have need for a large stop, our trading style is basically what determines this fact.

15. The following 10 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

crown (04-15-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd has much to be proud of shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,446 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      Well i will understand if a long term trader does not use the stop loss because sometimes the gap is so wide that there will be no need to place it there, but sometimes it is necessary just to fulfill all righteousness, i am a day trader and don't have need for a large stop, our trading style is basically what determines this fact.
      It's depends upon whether you are a swing trader or day trader and also depends whether you like trading with SL or without SL. I have started my forex journey with swing trading and also using SL whether i am using some higher SL like 50 pips but i am easy with same.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,266 Times in 236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      I see without using stop loss will never bring good things for us. Most of the time i loss big amount of capital. Because that time i was not use stop loss. I always thought market will come back in my entry position. But i was wrong. But i understood who can make good analysis with long term chart then he can do this business without stop loss. We already see here who are not using stop loss and i see they always make successful profit.

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      I don't see how long term trading is less risky than other styles of trading. Whether long term or short term, trading is risky.. The thing is that depends on how you decide to engage, whether aggressively or conservatively ,that is what will determine whether you are taking on more risks or not. Imagine as a long term trader, having a negative trade for up to months, or do you mean that long term traders don't also have bad trades.?

22. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 168 of 186 FirstFirst ... 163 166 167 168 169 170 173 ... LastLast