• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 171 of 442 FirstFirst ... 166 169 170 171 172 173 176 ... LastLast
    Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4412

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

You cannot have same satisfaction with the demo account like the live account, although there is tension and pressure from real trading, nevertheless, it gives you rewards for your efforts, the demo account is just too vague for someone to trade especially when you had the opportunity to trade with the live account previously, the experience is not funny.

Thanks  

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

crown (04-16-2018), FlyingShark (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), remmy (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

3. Demo contests
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      You cannot have same satisfaction with the demo account like the live account, although there is tension and pressure from real trading, nevertheless, it gives you rewards for your efforts, the demo account is just too vague for someone to trade especially when you had the opportunity to trade with the live account previously, the experience is not funny.
      yes, there is enormous tension and pressure in the real live account trading. one cannot compare it with the demo trading experience. the demo only prepares the trader for the basic things in trading. the real meat and bone of the business are gotten at the real live money trading.

Thanks  

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to remmy for this useful post.

crown (04-16-2018), Interlock (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,930 Times in 3,480 Posts

You know this one of the reasons why some traders often neglect the demo account, because they sometimes feel like demo trading account is a waste of time, but I guess they are wrong, demo account is not meant for satisfaction rather it meant for making or building a good trading strategy and developing a good trading knowledge

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Interlock (04-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,678 Times in 1,119 Posts

The demo account might not necessary give us that pressure we can face in the live account but it's always helpful especially looking to test a system without losing your capital. If demo is very much practiced it can help to build us up and would surely helps us stay successful on line. Demo is helpful but a cent account can look more better as it's same with the live account but giving us chance of going very little.

Thanks  

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

crown (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      You know this one of the reasons why some traders often neglect the demo account, because they sometimes feel like demo trading account is a waste of time, but I guess they are wrong, demo account is not meant for satisfaction rather it meant for making or building a good trading strategy and developing a good trading knowledge
      Yes brother demo trading is not a waste of time if we practice on it by considering it as a real account but if we don't take it seriously then we will make big mistakes in live account with our hard earned money.

Thanks  

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

786pk (04-18-2018), Interlock (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,156 Posts

Today being monday market opened again as usual and we can see good movements already in various pairs, things are beginning to change these days in forex market because in the Mondays of before market use to experience slow and ranging movement but now are very active like other week days. We can see how GU started a swift uptrend already above the resistance 1.4265 on D1 time frame, let's see if it today's candle closes above it and this would confirm more upward trend technically.

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

crown (04-16-2018), Interlock (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,369 Times in 559 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      That's all comes with experience and we may know with passage of time. But in start it is essential to trade with SL to overcome your loss in start and able to trade more if you suffer from some of the losses.
      This is true. In the beginning time we should always use stop loss on our every trade. Because with this we can control our mind and we can avoid to getting margin call. But when trader can make perfect analysis that time he can decide will he use stop loss or not. But i see most of the long term professional trader always use stop loss. So i think using stop loss are most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Got stopped out!!! so what?
      I am going to trade in demo account. I love to trade in Forex market and can't avoid myself from trading. Let's see how good i am in demo account. Sis NikitaBelle is my inspiration. She still running a demo account. I am on it.

Let's see how much i can learn from my demo account.

1st trade of this week
      Currency- USD/CAD
      Type- Buy
      Entry point- 1.2614
      TP- 1.2685

2nd trades of this week
      Currency- EUR/AUD
      Type- Buy
      Entry point- 1.5881
      TP- 1.5940
      This is 2nd time i see your account condition after joining in this forum. This is really very sad news. I have not see others trader who quickly got margin call like you. I see you can't control your mind during trading time. Always take lot of decision with emotionally. I think you need to control it and demo account may be best option for control this. I hope from next month you will earn more successful profit from your trade.

Thanks  

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Interlock (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Today being monday market opened again as usual and we can see good movements already in various pairs, things are beginning to change these days in forex market because in the Mondays of before market use to experience slow and ranging movement but now are very active like other week days. We can see how GU started a swift uptrend already above the resistance 1.4265 on D1 time frame, let's see if it today's candle closes above it and this would confirm more upward trend technically.
      You should know that among may weeks that Mondays might not be good, you will see some Mondays that will be so lovely. Just like the weeks you will see many good Tuesdays, but some Tuesdays will be so bad as well. So, i will advice us to disregard anything claim that is so strong on this issue, we should just look at what we have on the trading chart, that is what we should plan our trading with. Forex trading is the business that needs is to be constant with the way we trade based on what we see on the chart and through what we use to trade it only.

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-17-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You should know that among may weeks that Mondays might not be good, you will see some Mondays that will be so lovely. Just like the weeks you will see many good Tuesdays, but some Tuesdays will be so bad as well. So, i will advice us to disregard anything claim that is so strong on this issue, we should just look at what we have on the trading chart, that is what we should plan our trading with. Forex trading is the business that needs is to be constant with the way we trade based on what we see on the chart and through what we use to trade it only.
      You are correct about your statement, not all Mondays are considered to be boring and highly uninteresting, today for example was not a bad day for the bulls in eu and gu but i don't believe that same can be said regarding some cross pairs in the market, this is why some traders have chosen to trade only the major pairs.

Thanks  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Interlock (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Got stopped out!!! so what?
      I am going to trade in demo account. I love to trade in Forex market and can't avoid myself from trading. Let's see how good i am in demo account. Sis NikitaBelle is my inspiration. She still running a demo account. I am on it.

Let's see how much i can learn from my demo account.

1st trade of this week
      Currency- USD/CAD
      Type- Buy
      Entry point- 1.2614
      TP- 1.2685

2nd trades of this week
      Currency- EUR/AUD
      Type- Buy
      Entry point- 1.5881
      TP- 1.5940
      actually , i see the opposite . well for eur/aud we can see a downtrend , and if you really want to enter a position then absolutely you need to enter a position that matches completely with the trend direction at least . at least it those deals are in demo account so we would always learn and learn from our mistakes . it was just the way it seems to me . good luck brother .

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

Interlock (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 171 of 442 FirstFirst ... 166 169 170 171 172 173 176 ... LastLast