• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      wow, at last! welcome to the journal section, mate. we all see to be kings and queens when it comes to margin calls. who will be the king of the kings o[r the queen of the queens?
      no one is contending the king of the kings with me. after 2 years of trading, i have never made a withdrawal. anyone beat that record?

My Trading Journal: The Senior Newbie Journal

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to samadel for this useful post.

Interlock (09-16-2017), simisola (09-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,466 Times in 1,924 Posts

Wow you are taking high risk then me also bro and very nice to see that you are using the same indicators like nikki Sis ,A warm welcome here bro ,its great to see your journal .

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Interlock (09-16-2017), simisola (09-15-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,517 Times in 2,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samadel View Post
      no one is contending the king of the kings with me. after 2 years of trading, i have never made a withdrawal. anyone beat that record?
      You are a record breaker who should be in the Guinness world book of records lol, well I believe one thing that being in the journal section is meant to make is realise is the fact that you can make good money from trading, once you see what others are doing and earning from, it acts as a real motivation.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (09-16-2017), Interlock (09-16-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,775 Times in 1,551 Posts

Welcome to journal section mate, you will be the second person am seeing that uses the zigzag indicator and I wonder how you are able to determine when a swing has formed, I have tried this in the past and the best results I got were in the demo account back testing.
      Thanks, mate. Pleasure to see someone is using zigzag indicator as like me.
      Share it with us. I will try to share it regularly as well.
      Regards.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Welcome home bro Interlock!

Finally, I see your journal! If you are the margin call king then am the margin call queen! hahaha The King and Queen, meet finally! lolz, just kidding! Wow, you are even using zigzag and that is one of my favorite indicator, yaay! you and I are almost alike in so many ways...anyways, looking forward to see how you trade and used zigzag bro. Enjoy your journal and hope you will become active in updating it regularly.

Take care and I wish you success in everything that you do!
      Cheers for our trading success!
      Wow. I got a queen here. Cheers, sis
      I know you are good user of zigzag indicator. You got regular success in BREXIT 2016: The Aftermath contest by using zigzag indicators. I will follow your journal to learn more about zigzag indicator. Thanks a lot sis to inspire me to join in this section.
      Regards.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Welcome bro in Journal section and i like your this sentence, i also dont like to give up and yes till now i got margin call more time and i believe one day i will be success, if you believe like me then dont worry one day you can tell your friend that you are the king of forex market...
      I hope so mate.
      One day we will become a successful trader.
      Hope for the best.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Welcome Interlock to our trading journal section I am happy that you have joined us. Dont worry if you are struggling in trading, I think you can prove here that you are a good trader and not a bad trader
      So my wish to you is that you show us how good you are and earn some very solid profits over long run with your trading here on journal
      It`s an honor to stay with you guys. We are here to learn from you guys. Keep us in your prayer.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

adewale (09-16-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (09-18-2017), dzin4aans (09-16-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), simisola (09-16-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,966 Times in 2,814 Posts

Interlock, does it mean you don't go lower to take your trades, because I believe using multiple times frames techniques gives the best results in trading, the daily time frame alone may give you fewer trades in a month and maybe reduce your profitability. I am just thinking aloud though.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

FlyingShark (09-17-2017), Interlock (09-17-2017), simisola (09-16-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Interlock, does it mean you don't go lower to take your trades, because I believe using multiple times frames techniques gives the best results in trading, the daily time frame alone may give you fewer trades in a month and maybe reduce your profitability. I am just thinking aloud though.
      Yeah i have opened only few trade for a month. I would like to trade for a long time at least 1 week for each trade. RSI indicator is suitable for long-term trading strategy. My capital is very low that`s why i become the king of margin call.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Welcome in this journal section here mate. I can see you are also a geek trader in Gold. I am looking forward to see your trading methods application and its progresses real soon. Have a good day and secure profits.
      Thanks a lot Ismail buddy. Pleasure to see you here after a long time. How is your trade going?

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Challenge will be accepted by someone soon. Best of the luck mates. Just stay focused on trading, never become hopeless. Practice more. Have fun.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,292 Times in 2,250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Yeah i have opened only few trade for a month. I would like to trade for a long time at least 1 week for each trade. RSI indicator is suitable for long-term trading strategy. My capital is very low that`s why i become the king of margin call.
      Hi Interlock, can you show me your chart? I want to know how you combine RSI and ZigZag on D1 time frame. It makes me interested and curious, maybe i will be able to understand by looking at your chart. Besides get margin call does not mean your capital is low but depending on your psychology and discipline in managing capital.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (09-18-2017), Interlock (09-17-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,261 Posts

Interlock what do you do to avoid your account not to get a margin call the best? You are choosing bigger timeframe, so you can have more time until you realize that you are doing the same mistake, what are you going to get from this journal? hopefully the other traders sugestions and ideas to make your trading strategy better. Now here is a secret to help you succeed with that. I believe that you should invest with the lower lot InstaForex and mini bonus account is giving you, 0.01 cent in this case and when you start losing over 20% of your account stop and check what are you doing wrong, if you think that something is wrong then change it wait your bonus account to win back again the 20% you lost and continue your trading journal that way, so you can stop being the King of MC. I wish you good luck.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2017), Interlock (09-17-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hi Interlock, can you show me your chart? I want to know how you combine RSI and ZigZag on D1 time frame. It makes me interested and curious, maybe i will be able to understand by looking at your chart. Besides get margin call does not mean your capital is low but depending on your psychology and discipline in managing capital.
      Basically, i use RSI in D1 time frame and Zigzag in H4 time frame. It is well suited to use small time frame for zigzag indicator. But it is risky enough.
      My Next week analysis is attached below.
      All my TP is 1350 in Gold. Let's see what happens. Another Margin call or good profit
      Attached Images    

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Interlock what do you do to avoid your account not to get a margin call the best? You are choosing bigger timeframe, so you can have more time until you realize that you are doing the same mistake, what are you going to get from this journal? hopefully the other traders sugestions and ideas to make your trading strategy better. Now here is a secret to help you succeed with that. I believe that you should invest with the lower lot InstaForex and mini bonus account is giving you, 0.01 cent in this case and when you start losing over 20% of your account stop and check what are you doing wrong, if you think that something is wrong then change it wait your bonus account to win back again the 20% you lost and continue your trading journal that way, so you can stop being the King of MC. I wish you good luck.
      Thanks for your suggestion mates. I know that small lot size can help me to learn more. But it`s my biggest problem that i couldn`t give any small lot size. I love do or die situation. Most of the times i die in this strategy. I hope everyone will suggest me here to avoid margin call. That`s why i have opened this journal. I always respect the seniors and teachers.
      Regards.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

adewale (09-17-2017), FlyingShark (09-17-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast