• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 377 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Thanks for your suggestion mates. I know that small lot size can help me to learn more. But it`s my biggest problem that i couldn`t give any small lot size. I love do or die situation. Most of the times i die in this strategy. I hope everyone will suggest me here to avoid margin call. That`s why i have opened this journal. I always respect the seniors and teachers.
      Regards.
      Margin call is a mindset and as long as you don't adjust your consciousness to the reality that nothing is guaranteed in forex, you will keep using high lot thinking that price will go your way, this business has a way it punish those that think they are too smart for it, use little lot and increase it as your capital appreciates.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), Interlock (09-17-2017), simisola (09-18-2017), zahid4x (09-18-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,663 Times in 1,717 Posts

Margin call is a mindset and as long as you don't adjust your consciousness to the reality that nothing is guaranteed in forex, you will keep using high lot thinking that price will go your way, this business has a way it punish those that think they are too smart for it, use little lot and increase it as your capital appreciates.
      Well noted mates. My running trade is knocking Margin call also. It will bounce back after my account blowing. Small lot size is the best way to avoid margin call.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

adewale (09-18-2017), MartyFish (09-21-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,945 Times in 2,695 Posts

Basically, i use RSI in D1 time frame and Zigzag in H4 time frame. It is well suited to use small time frame for zigzag indicator. But it is risky enough.
      My Next week analysis is attached below.
      thanks for the pictures. here are some ideas to help you out.

remove the market watch and navigator window, click X up there. so that you may see more.

zoom out 1 more step, if your eyes allow it ofc

your grid setting is very sharp, i bet it is default. change it to a little bit darker so that you may see more. F8 , grid color, select a darker one.

the more you see, it helps!

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Interlock (09-18-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), simisola (09-18-2017), zahid4x (09-18-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

thanks for the pictures. here are some ideas to help you out.

remove the market watch and navigator window, click X up there. so that you may see more.

zoom out 1 more step, if your eyes allow it ofc

your grid setting is very sharp, i bet it is default. change it to a little bit darker so that you may see more. F8 , grid color, select a darker one.

the more you see, it helps!
      Thanks for it mate. Grid is set by me. For a wild reason, i like box in the background. If darker helpful then from now i am going to use it.
      I zoom it for clear view of forum users.
      I like the word- the more you see, it helps.
      Trade safely.
      Regards.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-18-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), simisola (09-18-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017), zahid4x (09-18-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

Hello Everyone,

How are you, all?
      Love to stay with you guys. I have been using MT5 forum from January 2016. Today i am going to start my trading journal here. Thanks a lot to all my respected moderators especially NikitaBelle sis for suggesting me to join here.

Basically, i am not a good trader. I am so called margin call king in my friend`s circle. But i am a learner. I never give up because i don`t want to finish my Forex career as a loser. Most of the time i got margin call due to bad money management. I love to take high risk. Normally i like to open lot 1$ trade in my 100$ account. I should use 0.10$ lot for such capital.

RSI and Zigzag both are effective in D1 time frame. I will show it here. My favorite pair is EUR/USD and XAU/USD.

Wish you all the best. Stay safe and keep in touch with MT5 forum.
      Regards.
      Welcome mate here as I believe you will surely do well in trading the forex market using the aforementioned technical indicators. I started also with the zig zag indicator and RSI with MACD having special tweaks that the market succumbed to then. Therefore, seeing a trader here in the journal land with a similar approach and mind then I am indeed happy. I wish the very best in your endeavour here.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

adewale (09-21-2017), Interlock (09-19-2017), simisola (09-18-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      This is true, having margin call starts from the point where a trader believes he can always lots of money if he increases the lot size a little, that is where the problem begins truly, once this mentality solidifies, then there is nothing that will stop that person from blowing his account.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (09-21-2017), Interlock (09-19-2017), zahid4x (09-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,467 Times in 2,718 Posts

use little lot and increase it as your capital appreciates.
      I think everyone need to use small lot, because this is not easy business and from this business nobody will never make guaranteed profit and for using small lot size i think we always need to follow proper money management, because without following proper money management controlling lot size is not possible.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (09-21-2017), Interlock (09-19-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Welcome mate here as I believe you will surely do well in trading the forex market using the aforementioned technical indicators. I started also with the zig zag indicator and RSI with MACD having special tweaks that the market succumbed to then. Therefore, seeing a trader here in the journal land with a similar approach and mind then I am indeed happy. I wish the very best in your endeavour here.
      Thanks a lot mate. I hope so. Did you get your expected success through RSI and Zigzag indicators? And what time frame do you prefer?
      Regards.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I think everyone need to use small lot, because this is not easy business and from this business nobody will never make guaranteed profit and for using small lot size i think we always need to follow proper money management, because without following proper money management controlling lot size is not possible.
      Absolutely mate. Proper money management is a serious issue here. Strong and effective trading tools are essential to managing good profit.Lot size should be calculated on the basis of capital or balance.
      Take care of your trading account.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

adewale (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-21-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,775 Times in 688 Posts

Well noted mates. My running trade is knocking Margin call also. It will bounce back after my account blowing. Small lot size is the best way to avoid margin call.
      That's the truth mate, the only way to avoid margin call is to use low risk per trade because even the best strategy/system will sooner or later hit margin call in the long run.

So, it's always better to tune down your risk down, to such an extent that you can atleast need 10-20 consecutive losing trade to trigger a Margin Call.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

adewale (09-21-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

That's the truth mate, the only way to avoid margin call is to use low risk per trade because even the best strategy/system will sooner or later hit margin call in the long run.

So, it's always better to tune down your risk down, to such an extent that you can atleast need 10-20 consecutive losing trade to trigger a Margin Call.
      My bonus account once again kissed margin call. Pathetic news for me. The only reason for getting margin call is using big lot size in small capital account. We should not avoid proper money management. Gold will touch my TP but i am already out of race. Best of luck everyone.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

adewale (09-21-2017), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 377 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast