• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 84 of 413 FirstFirst ... 79 82 83 84 85 86 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,645 Times in 1,104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have received my requested withdraw amount from Instaforex.
      Thanks a lot to MT5 forum and Instaforex.

Small profit but with compares to balance it's good enough.
      Nice one for your profits and sure it's better winning small than nothing after all. Forex is a risky business and our goals is to see we can manage the right system that will help see that constant and profitable trading can be made in this trade always so we could win and enjoy the best trade.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Interlock (01-31-2018), Leonvic90 (02-01-2018), penuelophir (02-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,273 Times in 1,664 Posts

Slow and steady is always to be preferred, the earning of too much is the beginning of losses, I am happy that interlock was able to make a withdrawal, it is funny that he is able to make profits with a small account than a high one, I read something sometime ago about a trader threshold mentally, some are easily able to manage a small account because that is where their strengths lies. Anything beyond that result in losses.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Interlock (02-01-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), Oghale (02-01-2018), penuelophir (02-03-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-03-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 1,243 Posts

Well said Leonvic90, slow and steady is the way to go, you don't build all your dreams on an account that is just below $100, the pressure of trading happens with newbies that don't have enough capital for trading, although other older traders face this same issue because they are wanting to multiply their account within the shortest possible time, therein goes the genesis of their challenges.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (02-03-2018), Interlock (02-01-2018), Leonvic90 (02-28-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), penuelophir (02-03-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,775 Posts

Another small withdraw in my small capital account.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support.

Long live MT5 forum and Instaforex.

Hope for the best.
      Attached Images  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

debren (02-01-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), NikitaBelle (02-02-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Another small withdraw in my small capital account.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support.

Long live MT5 forum and Instaforex.

Hope for the best.
      That is very good and also a source of encouragement to other traders that if we can be patient with the market and learn then we can surely make profit from the forex market no matter how small our trading account is. Congratulations bro, many more profits to come.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

Interlock (02-02-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-03-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,196 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      That is very good and also a source of encouragement to other traders that if we can be patient with the market and learn then we can surely make profit from the forex market no matter how small our trading account is. Congratulations bro, many more profits to come.
      If only new and old traders with lack of proper trading discipline will adhere strictly to this piece of advice that nothing is as profitable in this trading business other than having a trading plan and patiently following it with low risk exposure. I have learnt my leason in the past and now I'm reaping the reward of patience now, knowing full well that the forex trading business is never a get rich quick scheme.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,647 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      If only new and old traders with lack of proper trading discipline will adhere strictly to this piece of advice that nothing is as profitable in this trading business other than having a trading plan and patiently following it with low risk exposure. I have learnt my leason in the past and now I'm reaping the reward of patience now, knowing full well that the forex trading business is never a get rich quick scheme.
      discipline is very important. Learning and understanding this business and develop a better knowledge will be difficult. Newbies in here will not be possible to make any profit with good consecutives one but it is not like they can't at all. The help of a pro trader usually will be needed so we can success better with a better chance too.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,082 Times in 2,898 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      discipline is very important. Learning and understanding this business and develop a better knowledge will be difficult. Newbies in here will not be possible to make any profit with good consecutives one but it is not like they can't at all. The help of a pro trader usually will be needed so we can success better with a better chance too.
      I think only with discipline you will never do batter things in this market, beside of your discipline you need to have proper knowledge and experience and also you need to have more patience, who have this element i think only that trader can make successful profit from this market, so try to increase this element after that you can try to do this business.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,572 Times in 484 Posts

Forex Market is always moving up & down and it is depend on our skills that how we identify next movement and create opportunity to make profit. Zigzag strategy is good if you are trading for short or Medium term but i don't think that we can use it for long term. in small time frames we can use this strategy but for long term trading it won't work.

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (02-03-2018), Honey Bee (02-03-2018), Mian Naseer (02-04-2018), Unregistered (6), whiteliontrader (02-03-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,725 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Forex Market is always moving up & down and it is depend on our skills that how we identify next movement and create opportunity to make profit. Zigzag strategy is good if you are trading for short or Medium term but i don't think that we can use it for long term. in small time frames we can use this strategy but for long term trading it won't work.
      Yes, the forex trading is a very good business, it is good when the trader have the skills to trade it too. It is not all trader that are claiming that forex trading is good that really mean it because they do not have the skills to trade it. In the way we trade, the skills on how we are analyzing the market is the main thing here, and that keep making us a better trader. And for the traders that are working with higher time frames, they will trade the long term which is the way way for traders to be earning.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (02-03-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 84 of 413 FirstFirst ... 79 82 83 84 85 86 89 ... LastLast