• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 82 85 86 87 88 89 92 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,063 Times in 686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have received my requested withdraw amount yesterday.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex.
      Already received $125 in this next year. Still a long way to go as my target is $1000 in 2018.
      Couldn't manage any profit from 537$ but i got this profit from my 30$ capital only.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      its been awhile since i came across your thread bro and glad that you have a target and doing great as well. do you trade with 2 accounts? i don't understand about the 537 capital and 30$ capital actually.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

Interlock (02-07-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,833 Times in 928 Posts

its been awhile since i came across your thread bro and glad that you have a target and doing great as well. do you trade with 2 accounts? i don't understand about the 537 capital and 30$ capital actually.
      Two accounts( Bonus) is strongly prohibited by MT5 and Instaforex bro. I know you knew it.
      I got stopped out with $30 remaining. Before getting margin callmy actual balance was $537. Hope you got it mate.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (02-07-2018), penuelophir (02-08-2018), Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2612.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's true that we can't use 2 Bonus Accounts for trading but I think hi know about it. He is talking about 1 Bonus and 1 Real Account which can b used. When a trader use 2 Bonus Accounts then system deduct it and block account.
      But we can use 1 Bonus and 1 Real Account with Personal Investment without any problem.
      Gold and Oil Trading Journal

"Keep Calm & Believe on your Skills and in Result you will Succeed"

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (02-07-2018), ilyas_ili (02-07-2018), Interlock (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,063 Times in 686 Posts

first, I'm sorry for the loss, why didn't you used SL or never closed those trades manually? this one is sad because 537$ was a huge capital bro.

Second, as per my knowledge, you can use multiple trading bouns accounts as long as they are not violating any trading rules. but you only can use one single forum profile and you can not add your bonus account to any other InstaForex forum for the bonus. For example you have 2 forum affiliated accounts and you have connected one with this forum and other with any other mt5 forum you'll be banned for sure, but on the other hand if you have only one profile and you changed your bonus account after 2 months there won't be any problem you can run both bonus accounts from your system.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

Interlock (02-07-2018), Leonvic90 (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,479 Posts

I have received my requested withdraw amount yesterday.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex.
      Already received $125 in this next year. Still a long way to go as my target is $1000 in 2018.
      Couldn't manage any profit from 537$ but i got this profit from my 30$ capital only.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      Wow !! Nice to see your withdrawal receive and hope your dream come true in 2018. I think if you get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management and discipline on trading then you may success and you can touch your target 1000$ as soon as possible in 2018. Best of luck dear Interlock. Thank you.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Interlock (02-07-2018), Leonvic90 (02-07-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 729 Posts

Two accounts( Bonus) is strongly prohibited by MT5 and Instaforex bro. I know you knew it.
      I got stopped out with $30 remaining. Before getting margin callmy actual balance was $537. Hope you got it mate.
      No mate, having two bonus accounts is highly allowed, but like someone has already explained, you can only use it for one account profile and not two, meaning that you can even have up to five bonus accounts, and be trading each simultaneously, you can detach and attach once in every two months and I believe there is a reason that rule is there, if you have visited Nikitabelle thread you will see that she has two of such accounts.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (02-07-2018), Interlock (02-08-2018), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Wow !! Nice to see your withdrawal receive and hope your dream come true in 2018. I think if you get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management and discipline on trading then you may success and you can touch your target 1000$ as soon as possible in 2018. Best of luck dear Interlock. Thank you.
      Every good idea backed up with a good plan would surely come to fruition because it is normal thing in life to make plans if we are to succeed in anything we intends to do. I am happy that you have started gaining some of the plan money and before you know it you shall receive the expected amount for the year.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-08-2018), Interlock (02-08-2018), Unregistered (6), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 769 Posts

Well, it seems like we are getting it all wrong friends, we can have even ten bonus account, but what's prohibited is having more than one profile with separate accounts using the same identity, you know this could result in one person getting multiple bonuses in a month in separate accounts. And this is what they are avoiding

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Interlock (02-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Every good idea backed up with a good plan would surely come to fruition because it is normal thing in life to make plans if we are to succeed in anything we intends to do. I am happy that you have started gaining some of the plan money and before you know it you shall receive the expected amount for the year.
      Yes when we can enter in live market we will executed our plan which we will makes before invest our money. if we will manage our account our own self then we over all we will be profit or loss we will be responsible for that, always makes good money management plan for making more profit in live business.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

20. Catch Forex
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Yes when we can enter in live market we will executed our plan which we will makes before invest our money. if we will manage our account our own self then we over all we will be profit or loss we will be responsible for that, always makes good money management plan for making more profit in live business.
      Agree with you sister and I also believe Forex very risky online trading business but more high profitable business too. I think we should get proper knowledge, proper analysis, good trading plan, get good experience, skills, follow good money management, follow risk management and follow all Forex rules before start live trading in Forex other wise we face loss that's. Best of luck. Happy weekend. Thank you.

Reply to Thread
    Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 82 85 86 87 88 89 92 ... LastLast