• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 88 of 280 FirstFirst ... 83 86 87 88 89 90 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Interlock's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 819 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Agree with you sister and I also believe Forex very risky online trading business but more high profitable business too. I think we should get proper knowledge, proper analysis, good trading plan, get good experience, skills, follow good money management, follow risk management and follow all Forex rules before start live trading in Forex other wise we face loss that's. Best of luck. Happy weekend. Thank you.
      Our knowledge help us in our trading to get big profit but if we have thirst of knowledge then every thing is easy for us because our thirst is help us get knowledge. Knowledge is help us to find a good trade every day. So we must need get knowledge which help make profit and success in this business.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Interlock (02-11-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

We see many trading strategies in this business which can give us handsome profits on daily or weekly basis. but the problem is that 'do you have will to do something here". we learn about many plans every day trough this Forum but there are few traders who properly understand them and able to take advantage. i don't think that we can use any strategy simple of complicated if we don't have will to do something crazy in market and take advantage from opportunities.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Interlock (02-11-2018), Unregistered (5)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,577 Times in 2,717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      We see many trading strategies in this business which can give us handsome profits on daily or weekly basis. but the problem is that 'do you have will to do something here". we learn about many plans every day trough this Forum but there are few traders who properly understand them and able to take advantage. i don't think that we can use any strategy simple of complicated if we don't have will to do something crazy in market and take advantage from opportunities.
      Honestly, it is not really about trying to learning everything that we see in the forum that matters but being able to master some of the effective ones and being able to always stick with them for a longer time as to become very skillful in using them, but whenever you are jumping from a trading strategy to another then you are not going to make some reasonable progress!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

6. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

Interlock (02-11-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,011 Times in 3,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      yes there are so many useful tradng startegy to pick from hr forre trading market, but not all is meant for us,we just need rto sellect one annd master it well and if we have more than one strategy we should not ombine them togeher, so as to confusions in the market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Interlock (02-11-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,179 Times in 2,137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      Our knowledge help us in our trading to get big profit but if we have thirst of knowledge then every thing is easy for us because our thirst is help us get knowledge. Knowledge is help us to find a good trade every day. So we must need get knowledge which help make profit and success in this business.
      Agree dear patrech and I always believe lack of knowledge, poor experience and lack of skills never bring success in Forex market because for success trader need hard work, proper knowledge, good skills, good experience, proper money management, follow risk management and discipline on trading other wise Forex success so far. I think we should try to best for success in Forex business. Best of luck. Thank you.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

GhostMode (02-11-2018), Interlock (02-11-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,253 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      The direct Forex currency exchange trading knowledge is the appropriate way that anyone can join Forex, BE a trader and succeed on the long run. Knowledge is hard to gather but as you rightly said, Knowledge acquired makes the trades that we are taking in Forex to become successful.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Interlock (02-11-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,819 Times in 1,564 Posts

Some withdraw i have made only for avoiding myself from trading.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support.

Waiting for the new month's bonuses.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (02-11-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,462 Times in 794 Posts

Bonus is transferred bro, be careful this time and make it count. Exactly what trade did you lost you account to? Were you using big lot size? If yes then concentrate on money management from now on dear.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

Interlock (02-11-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,819 Times in 1,564 Posts

I have received my posting bonus.
      I thought i could get more than that. I am not worried about that. Because small capital is my strength.

Hope for the best.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-11-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,280 Times in 880 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have received my posting bonus.
      I thought i could get more than that. I am not worried about that. Because small capital is my strength.

Hope for the best.
      That is nice that you got your bonus money, this is the great encourage met for all of us after we had waited for more than a week to get it into our trading account, that is very nice. Well, i will like to advice you to make more quality post, that is what i think the new system is looking at, that is how you will get more bonus when you really want to. Also, for you to say the small money is your strength baffles me a lot. If i may asked you, with this %70.36 you have gotten, which it will you be using with it? And what is the pair you will trade it with?

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Interlock (02-12-2018), mowsumi (02-28-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 88 of 280 FirstFirst ... 83 86 87 88 89 90 93 ... LastLast