• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 85 88 89 90 91 92 95 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,991 Times in 7,794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      First trade after getting bonus for January 2018.
      Currency- USD/JPY
      Lot- 0.50$
      Type- Buy Long Term

Based on support resistance strategy, i have opened this trade.
      Support 1: 108.74
      Support 2: 108.00
      Support 3: 107.40

Hope market couldn't break these support to make my market out once again.

Hope for the best.
      From H1 I see that the price is going down and already broke the previous low.
      How will you deal with this mate? Is there any contingency plan if it doesn't go up?
      But let's just see where price is going because it's still too early and maybe it will turn back up again some time down the road.
      Good luck mate!

2. FB
    3. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), Interlock (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-19-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,833 Times in 928 Posts

From H1 I see that the price is going down and already broke the previous low.
      How will you deal with this mate? Is there any contingency plan if it doesn't go up?
      But let's just see where price is going because it's still too early and maybe it will turn back up again some time down the road.
      Good luck mate!
      H1+H4+D1 all indicates strong downward movement mates.
      Whenever i enter the market on reference with support or resistance, the market gives me much more pain. I think this time it will give me the same sort of pain. I really hate such kinds of pending situation.
      Now my only hope is the support at 107.40

Hope for the best.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), forexguy9 (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar has a spectacular aura about eep saepul minwar has a spectacular aura about eep saepul minwar has a spectacular aura about eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      864.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whenever i enter the market on reference with support or resistance, the market gives me much more pain. I think this time it will give me the same sort of pain. I really hate such kinds of pending situation.

Hope for the best.
      if I think on H4 when viewed from the chart and its movement I'm sure it will go down and maybe it will be heading at 107.40 and hopefully it can happen because according to my analysis like that, and I do not know what the future movement because my analysis is not so good ..

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-13-2018), forexguy9 (02-13-2018), Interlock (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,538 Times in 777 Posts

bro, i hope you put in a good stop loss because the pair seems to be in a massive bearish position, i really hope it will turn into your favor. its now at 107.63, i think it should be be able to retrace back to 108.00. and also hope that us will stronger, infact this is what many of us is expecting

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3481.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,276 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post

Hope for the best.
      well, the supports you relied on, which i banked on too are failing, but i still believe 107.00 should hold it. i will shift my stop loss to 106.90. should it break that point, then i can predict 102 is approaching fast.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,603 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eep saepul minwar View Post
      if I think on H4 when viewed from the chart and its movement I'm sure it will go down and maybe it will be heading at 107.40 and hopefully it can happen because according to my analysis like that, and I do not know what the future movement because my analysis is not so good ..
      As far as this pair is concerned, what i am seeing with it is just going down, i think that traders have to be selling it when it rallies up, that is the way the trader will make much money with USDJPY these days. The pair is really causing much panic and volatility in the market, we have to make sure that we do all the necessary things that will cause it to help us and we need the survival plans with it too. At this current stage also, traders have to be so careful in trading this pair, i would wait for nothing less than 70 pips now before i take my sell short.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut has a brilliant future balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,528 Times in 557 Posts

Interlock

Unfortunately, all supports has been broken and it looks like going for a heavy bearish trend based on monthly chart. I did sell the USDJPY last January but I did not expect that this February it will eventually fall since it has been moving sideways last year. I hope you have an exit strategy if the situation worsen.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,782 Times in 367 Posts

The dollar is experiencing weakening and that means that Usd jpy will definitely experience a fall, maybe not immediately, but being that it is possible for it to get to 107 we should try and see how we can place trade close to that area because there might be a reversal there, what I have always heard some people say is that price is king and I couldn't agree less, we may make our analysis and be expecting something to happen according to what we have encapsulated but alas, something else might be what we may see in the charts, we should be open to if then scenarios as we trade.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 729 Posts

Usd jpy has been struggling for weeks and now it has finally gone or done what is supposed to happen, that fall to 107 is actually long overdue and I wonder what was holding it before now, although it is a bit surprising as usual that we see a positive correlation between usd jpy and eu, they are used to moving in negative but for some crazy reasons, we can see how that price has behaved on a way that is unusual, trading can be confusing when a newbie sees such things because it is am opposite of what he has learned from the demo account and theory.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

debren (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      686.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Usd jpy has been struggling for weeks and now it has finally gone or done what is supposed to happen, that fall to 107 is actually long overdue and I wonder what was holding it before now, although it is a bit surprising as usual that we see a positive correlation between usd jpy and eu, they are used to moving in negative but for some crazy reasons, we can see how that price has behaved on a way that is unusual, trading can be confusing when a newbie sees such things because it is am opposite of what he has learned from the demo account and theory.
      That is the forex market for you bro, you cannot guarantee that the same way the market behaves sometimes before with the same parameters is still the same way it will behave in another time. When a thing like this occur we take our learning and add to our archive of trading knowledge for future education. The forex market indeed is unpredictable.

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 85 88 89 90 91 92 95 ... LastLast