• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 68 71 72 73 74 75 78 ... LastLast

Thread: MartyFish 3 in 1 Trading System Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      It is better for the traders that can master a particular means of trading very well, this is going to make sure that they are trading in the perfect means that will bring success to them. We all have to be training, any means to train is what we have to be exploring till we are satisfied with the way we are trading. We have to try everything possible to make success, and we will be happy trading our account at all time.
      success in forex trading need long time for learning. skills ,knowledge and experience is the key and forex is fruitful for those who are trading after having proper knowledge and skills, we should learn it with full concentration and should show our skills in order to get the fruitful result, i am also learning it properly and I am earning reasonable amount.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), catfish007 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,786 Times in 2,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      success in forex trading need long time for learning. skills ,knowledge and experience is the key and forex is fruitful for those who are trading after having proper knowledge and skills, we should learn it with full concentration and should show our skills in order to get the fruitful result, i am also learning it properly and I am earning reasonable amount.
      Even while you are trading the forex market it is very important to always take into considerations the longer term aspect so that we would not be in a hurry to start earning, but to make sure of ways to sustain ourselves first then the profits will surely come over time!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-14-2018), simisola (01-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1179.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,292 Times in 553 Posts

Ohh! I am surprised to that my journal got so much traffic and so many traders replied in the past 2 days that I can't manage to reply to their post because of time issues but I read all your posts and there were really some good suggestions & motivation which is just great to see. I too wish you all the best for your trading and you all do the best for yourselves & become a good great traders.

And, one thing I would like to answer here which was been on discussion earlier, according to me, initially the traders needs to concentrate & trade 1 or limited pairs & spend a lot of time in monitoring & trading them because when you limit your focus on few or single pair then you will get a lot to know about how the market moves & what moves the market & believe me many secrets will unveiled which no one can teach you, it's just you who can teach yourself, by experiencing it personally.

Then later it's your decision, to trade multiple pairs or stick to fewer once you have got a greater understanding of how the market moves but initially you have to focus on learning & understanding how the market moves before trading the markets to earn.

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      There are 3 ways to get signals frequently to trade:

1. use 1 strategy and trade many pair.
      2. use many strategy and trade one pair.
      3. use many strategy and trade many pair. Usually done by hedge fund or those with big fund. Or it could also be done by 1 trader with big fund with the help of bots.

Same objective. Different route.
      You just solved my confusion mate, I was trying to trade 1 pair & settle down trading it with just 1 fix method but now your this post just answered my confusion.

It's just not possible to trade 1 pair efficiently with just 1 method & to be honest, I was finding this reversal trading method harder to trade in current strong trending conditions, it would have been better if I had switched to trend following method & traded in the direction of the trend.

So, now, as your post answered my questions, now i will trade as what you suggested

For, this I will be now trading using

1. Trend following system (in strong trending markets) - Here, avg r:r would be 1:2. (I would share this system in coming week.)

2. Pivot Point trading (my earlier system that i shared in this journal) - Here, avg r:r would be 1:1.

3. Channel Reversal trading (when I get a good confirmed reversal setup) - Here avg r:r would be 1:3.

Thanks @supermoderator, for sharing your valuable post, as earlier i thought trading 1 pair with mulitple system would be stupidity but now your posts confirms that it's not stupid to trade many strategies.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-15-2018), bidyut (01-14-2018), Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), Neriah (01-15-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), simisola (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1389.06 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,830 Times in 1,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      Ohh! I am surprised to that my journal got so much traffic and so many traders replied in the past 2 days that I can't manage to reply to their post because of time issues but I read all your posts and there were really some good suggestions & motivation which is just great to see. I too wish you all the best for your trading and you all do the best for yourselves & become a good great traders.

And, one thing I would like to answer here which was been on discussion earlier, according to me, initially the traders needs to concentrate & trade 1 or limited pairs & spend a lot of time in monitoring & trading them because when you limit your focus on few or single pair then you will get a lot to know about how the market moves & what moves the market & believe me many secrets will unveiled which no one can teach you, it's just you who can teach yourself, by experiencing it personally.

Then later it's your decision, to trade multiple pairs or stick to fewer once you have got a greater understanding of how the market moves but initially you have to focus on learning & understanding how the market moves before trading the markets to earn.

You just solved my confusion mate, I was trying to trade 1 pair & settle down trading it with just 1 fix method but now your this post just answered my confusion.

It's just not possible to trade 1 pair efficiently with just 1 method & to be honest, I was finding this reversal trading method harder to trade in current strong trending conditions, it would have been better if I had switched to trend following method & traded in the direction of the trend.

So, now, as your post answered my questions, now i will trade as what you suggested

For, this I will be now trading using

1. Trend following system (in strong trending markets) - Here, avg r:r would be 1:2. (I would share this system in coming week.)

2. Pivot Point trading (my earlier system that i shared in this journal) - Here, avg r:r would be 1:1.

3. Channel Reversal trading (when I get a good confirmed reversal setup) - Here avg r:r would be 1:3.

Thanks @supermoderator, for sharing your valuable post, as earlier i thought trading 1 pair with mulitple system would be stupidity but now your posts confirms that it's not stupid to trade many strategies.

You've made a very good thread for us that's why you're getting so much response from mt5 members. You're one of the honest person and a hard worker in our forum so we're always like to visit your trading journal thread. We've got a valuable suggestion from our respected super moderator. In few words our respected super moderator has given us a life changing tips. So here we're lucky to have such valuable suggestion and ideas. Its really nice to see that you know many good strategy which could bring more profit for you. First of all I'm glad that you've chosen a pair which can give you a lot of positive pips. Our main objective is to bring profit and whatever you know just utilize it into your trades. If you use more than one strategy into your trades then you'll get more opportunities to earn profit from the market. As your focus is only in one pair, you'll get more advantages and time to experiment with your strategy. You'll definitely able to understand the pair better by spending more time on it.

Just find the way you're more comfortable with in doing your trades. I've experienced that we shouldn't stick with anything which restrict us to apply our mind, we must ready to act when and where required. If you know more than one good strategy then you must apply it into your trades. For us every strategy is fruitful if it can bring profit for us. I think at this point you're more clear about your next planning in the market. I was also monitoring GN for sometime, after some regular downward move it has suddenly spiked up. Now it'll be interesting to see in which direction it'll move. I'll like to see your analysis on this particular pair. Good luck bro!
      Last edited by bidyut; 01-14-2018 at 05:24 PM.

9. The following 14 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-14-2018), Neriah (01-15-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), simisola (01-15-2018), Timon (01-15-2018), Unregistered (8)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,573 Times in 616 Posts

wow, what a nice discussion that is going on here, i think a trader that is keen of trading only one pair has made a good decision, but just one method of seeing this is a lot to swallow, there will be many times you will think you have made the wrong choice because there will be many opportunities that fit into your strategy taking place in another pair you don't trade.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-14-2018), Neriah (01-15-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), simisola (01-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1179.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,292 Times in 553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      You've made a very good thread for us that's why you're getting so much response from mt5 members. You're one of the honest person and a hard worker in our forum so we're always like to visit your trading journal thread. We've got a valuable suggestion from our respected super moderator. In few words our respected super moderator has given us a life changing tips. So here we're lucky to have such valuable suggestion and ideas. Its really nice to see that you know many good strategy which could bring more profit for you. First of all I'm glad that you've chosen a pair which can give you a lot of positive pips. Our main objective is to bring profit and whatever you know just utilize it into your trades. If you use more than one strategy into your trades then you'll get more opportunities to earn profit from the market. As your focus is only in one pair, you'll get more advantages and time to experiment with your strategy. You'll definitely able to understand the pair better by spending more time on it.

Just find the way you're more comfortable with in doing your trades. I've experienced that we shouldn't stick with anything which restrict us to apply our mind, we must ready to act when and where required. If you know more than one good strategy then you must apply it into your trades. For us every strategy is fruitful if it can bring profit for us. I think at this point you're more clear about your next planning in the market. I was also monitoring GN for sometime, after some regular downward move it has suddenly spiked up. Now it'll be interesting to see in which direction it'll move. I'll like to see your analysis on this particular pair. Good luck bro!
      Thanks, for your kind words bro.

Though, now I think that last friday bullish spike was just a mere retracement & GN would reverse back & again start it's bearish run & would test the green zone again at least for one more time before reversing & establishing a bullish trend.

Now, the question from where we can expect it to reverse, so i am having my eyes on these 2 zones & it has high possibility from reversing from either of them. And, plus now we have got an established descending bearish channel, so atm the conditions to trade GN looks easier than early. Because, as long as this descending channel holds the price, we will get some real good r:r reversal setups.

Second, Now I have added Pivot Point + Bollinger Bands = Pivot Point Trading System which will give short term entries when the reversal channels are not in play & their entries would mostly be like 1:1 r:r or even a bit less.

Third, I have added a Trend Following & Trend strength dictating GMTS matrix indicators which will help me to avoid trading against the major trend + it will give me entry signals to trade all 3 system be it reversal, pivot or trend following.

The First GMTS matrix H4, actually shows H1 data based on H4 charts as the setting of this matrix has set very fast so that on H4 chart it gives H1 chart signals on close of every H4 chart. All 4 red / 4 blue will give me sell/buy signal entries which will be filtered & the entries only which falls under one of the 3 methods will be triggered.

The Second GMTS matrix Daily, shows Daily chart data, it's settings are set to default & now this is my higher direction timeframe, if this Daily matrix shows all 4 red (bearish) / 4 blue (bullish) then on H4 I won't trade a setup against that & only trade in the direction of Daily matrix signal or if there is no clear signal in Daily matrix.

According to trend following system, I will trade trend continuations setup, in a strong trending market only when Daily matrix is giving buy/sell signal & it's holding bullishness/bearishness in this kind of conditions I will look for continuations setups to trade in the direction of strong trend/momentum.

Attached Images    

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-15-2018), Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), Neriah (01-15-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), simisola (01-15-2018), Timon (01-15-2018), UberTrade (01-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,573 Times in 616 Posts

wow, your analysis speaks of someone that understands this pair very well, many traders try to avoid pairs that are very volatile like this gbp nzd because it can behave in a way that could hit your stop loss, but if your entry is good enough and you can get a good set up, the profits that you can make from this gn is so huge that others will envy your trading, your analysis is very detailed and that is a plus for you.

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-15-2018), Neriah (01-15-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), simisola (01-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      There is need for traders to be learning about the market, this calls for the serious trading and understanding of what the trader is doing. I am sure that if traders can work with the skills necessary for their success, they will make money after they have learned. Traders have to make sure that they learn through the demo, and they have to be seeing good result in their demo trading before they will come and try the live account.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,022 Times in 2,651 Posts

@MartyFish I believe that GN is poised to start climbing soon because there is already exhaustion from the side of the bears, I can see that your analysis is topnotch trading one pair can just give you different angles about it, @Timon, MartyFish is one of those guys in this forum that knows their onions and do things differently.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-16-2018), Neriah (01-15-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,011 Times in 833 Posts

Glad to see that you guys are discussing about GN, this pair does not fall within the purview of what I trade, I just consider it sometimes when I am flipping through charts, the volatility is something that is too heavy for me, the spikes too are something else, you think it is bearish and next moment you see a bullish candle, it can retrace and make you believe it is going to change trend.

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-15-2018), MartyFish (01-16-2018), Oghale (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 68 71 72 73 74 75 78 ... LastLast