• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 117 120 121 122 123 124 127 ... LastLast
    Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1288

Thread: MartyFish's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,407 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      @Update:-

GU broker the yesterday's uptrendline and came back down to in it's comfort zone & it's still feeling the bearish coming from above because of which now we have "N" number of rejections through 1.3605-1.3617 level since last 10 trading days.

Atm, GU is has found a support @1.3530-1.3540 level & if it holds this level then we can very well assume that it will push GU to again test the 1.3605-1.3617 level.

PLAN 1:- So need to watch GU at this @1.3530-1.3540 level closely because a a bullish signal from here can give a good short term buy entry of around 30-40 pips with cut loss or SL below 1.3530 level. One can anticipate a break above 1.3617 level if the bullish momentum looks strong.

PLAN 2:- If it breaks 1.3530 level and gains bearish momentum then it will be better to look for a SELL entry if the bearish momentum looks strong and one can anticipate GU to test the previous low level i.e 1.3460-1.3475 level & if the momentum looks strong it can very much break the previous low & create a new low & resume it's bearish run.

PLAN 3:- If GU is doing something else that I am unable to understand & am not confident enough then just waiting & holding back will be a wise decision until GU breaks either way.

@Update:- Took a Sell Entry on GU @1.3526 got +30 pips, very poor of me, I closed the trade early when was the actual rewarding time.

The reason, I closed it early because I mistimed my entry a bit and initially it went -30 pips against me.

But, going according to PLAN 2, picked the right direction but I just errored a bit on entry & that drawdown on entry was caused due to GBP news after 1.5 hours of london open, if it would have gone straight in my direction I would have taken much more than 30 pips. And, more or less it was the pressure of high lot which forced me to close early, as I can't resist to lose $300 on the table but should waited a bit more & would have easily gotten more than $500.

Anyways, I will try my best next time.

Today's Trade :- Trade Taken According Morning's PLAN 2

Though, now it looks like GU is ready to move down & continue it's bearish run, still will be monitoring GU closely to look for a precise entry.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-15-2018), FxBD (05-29-2018), Kalex (05-15-2018), kammraz (05-15-2018), mikehenley (05-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 278 Posts

@Update:- Took a Sell Entry on GU @1.3526 got +30 pips, very poor of me, I closed the trade early when was the actual rewarding time.

The reason, I closed it early because I mistimed my entry a bit and initially it went -30 pips against me.

But, going according to PLAN 2, picked the right direction but I just errored a bit on entry & that drawdown on entry was caused due to GBP news after 1.5 hours of london open, if it would have gone straight in my direction I would have taken much more than 30 pips. And, more or less it was the pressure of high lot which forced me to close early, as I can't resist to lose $300 on the table but should waited a bit more & would have easily gotten more than $500.

Anyways, I will try my best next time.

Today's Trade :- Trade Taken According Morning's PLAN 2

Though, now it looks like GU is ready to move down & continue it's bearish run, still will be monitoring GU closely to look for a precise entry.

I think this pair GBPUSD have still on bearish mode, people though that it has done a big journey with a down trend and it may go up right now. But its totally wrong prediction that GU will go up, still it has more chances to go more down. See the chart and get zigzag indicator then you can see that it has been created a long down trend and in this week we have lots of USD news which are more effective. Hopefully the USD will be more stronger than last week and we are looking for another bearish marekt within few hours and asking every trader to put sell and that sell dont make you hopeless.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,546 Times in 611 Posts

That was a good trade MartyFish. +30 is still better than -30 or nothing.

In the meantime, I'm still holding out for a bull run. I did not put SL earlier so my trade was safe when it suddenly plunge. I was online when the price hit the low and open few position and now they're overall in profit. Since it's holding at this price, I'm going to keep this trade. My initial target will be 1.3600 area but I think it can broke through upper bollinger band and go higher.

Of course major trend is still downtrend. It's just that the longer it is in flat BB, I will not change my current outlook.

Name:  GBPUSD 20180516.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  48.1 KB

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-16-2018), mikehenley (05-15-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,426 Times in 2,441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      That was a good trade MartyFish. +30 is still better than -30 or nothing.

In the meantime, I'm still holding out for a bull run. I did not put SL earlier so my trade was safe when it suddenly plunge. I was online when the price hit the low and open few position and now they're overall in profit. Since it's holding at this price, I'm going to keep this trade. My initial target will be 1.3600 area but I think it can broke through upper bollinger band and go higher.

Of course major trend is still downtrend. It's just that the longer it is in flat BB, I will not change my current outlook.

Attachment 77476

good entry brother, well the pair has been ranging between 1.3490 and 1.3600 for the past couple of days now, so its absolutely not a bad idea buying from that spot, i really wish success on the trade, and hopefully the down trend will not continue, i guess trader with a good nerve are the ones enjoying the gbpusd right now, as for me am just watching, and once the ranging stop i will resume trading the pair
      Name:  gbpusdtoday.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  242.2 KB
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-16-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,407 Times in 567 Posts

Hope, everyone got their April month bonus. And, now the forum is moving to weekly bonus payment system, very excited to see how that works out & how much bonuses one receives on a weekly basis.

But, there is a bad news, for me. I didn't got the April bonus, as I have detached my previous attached account just 2 days before pay for post were received i.e on May 14th and was planning to take the april bonus in other insta account, so that I can have 2 bonus accounts, as NikitaBelle.

And, can trade without waiting for withdrawal in either of the account, if on one account I had applied for a withdraw. But, unfortunately, when I attached the second account, I didn't got the activation link in my gmail account.

I contacted moderators, they tried their best but couldn't do much & told me to contact to forum admin. Since, last 7 days, I am trying to contact to the Admin but I guess, he/she is just too busy due to this change from monthly to weekly payout.

And, looks like my PM have gone unheard, I don't know if this problem is just for me or anyone else is facing the same problem, like me of not receiving the activation link?

Though, @NikitaBelle did tried sending me a new activation link but still i didn't got one, neither in spam folder, i checked it all & my struggle to activate my newly attached account continues for past 7 days & counting.

Don't know when I will actually get my problem solved. Though, I am waiting patiently for Admin's reply, let's see what happens. I hope it happens soon, so that i don't miss much of my bonuses.

Have anyone experienced such issue before & can anyone explain me, whats going on? Can I get the missed bonuses?

Thanks  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), kammraz (05-23-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,564 Times in 526 Posts

Hope, everyone got their April month bonus. And, now the forum is moving to weekly bonus payment system, very excited to see how that works out & how much bonuses one receives on a weekly basis.

But, there is a bad news, for me. I didn't got the April bonus, as I have detached my previous attached account just 2 days before pay for post were received i.e on May 14th and was planning to take the april bonus in other insta account, so that I can have 2 bonus accounts, as NikitaBelle.

And, can trade without waiting for withdrawal in either of the account, if on one account I had applied for a withdraw. But, unfortunately, when I attached the second account, I didn't got the activation link in my gmail account.

I contacted moderators, they tried their best but couldn't do much & told me to contact to forum admin. Since, last 7 days, I am trying to contact to the Admin but I guess, he/she is just too busy due to this change from monthly to weekly payout.

And, looks like my PM have gone unheard, I don't know if this problem is just for me or anyone else is facing the same problem, like me of not receiving the activation link?

Though, @NikitaBelle did tried sending me a new activation link but still i didn't got one, neither in spam folder, i checked it all & my struggle to activate my newly attached account continues for past 7 days & counting.

Don't know when I will actually get my problem solved. Though, I am waiting patiently for Admin's reply, let's see what happens. I hope it happens soon, so that i don't miss much of my bonuses.

Have anyone experienced such issue before & can anyone explain me, whats going on? Can I get the missed bonuses?
      Woah, I'm sorry to hear that bro. I know the admins of this forum are very active and up to the task so I know this problem would be resolved in no time and your account attached. I think to avoid such a problem, the admins should be contacted even before attaching a new account, so that they would give proper advice and guidelines.
      I have not switched accounts before and so have not faced through such problems before. It is now I'm having thoughts of attaching a new account and I'm seeing traders complaining of losing their bonuses, which is making me reconsider switching.

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), GhostMode (05-23-2018), MartyFish (05-23-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,426 Times in 2,441 Posts

@ Martyfish am so sorry brother, but with your explanations I think the fault is yours, but you should know that for you to get this month bonus you have to attach your account before the end of this month, if you attach an account on the 1st of June you won't get the bonus, latest is 31st of this month, but of you are lucky last month and this month bonus will be credited together, I have actually witness this myself.

So this month remain few days to go, you need to hurry to activate the account before 31st so that this month bonus will not elude you again,

As. For the activation link, sometimes maybe your mt5 registration email is different from your instaforex account registration email
      And the link will only be send to your forum email address. But if you still didn't receive it change the email from your profile and add another, preferably Gmail.

Thanks  

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-23-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon is a splendid one to behold taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is bad news. I hope you can solve your problem and get the bonus
      I think not sending email activation is a mistake from the forum as long as you have taken your steps correctly
      I can tell you that the supervisors do any effort to give you your right so I advise you to continue to communicate with them

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-23-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,112 Times in 413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Which ever methods we are using it is very important to make sure that we take our time to master it because that iis the only way to start earning profits consistently off the forex market, and I have come to understand that every trading methods works but it all depends on how you uses them.
      Of course, traders have to take their time to master the kind of trading methods they want to be using, this is so pertinent because every trader have the responsibility to trade their account very well. It is when traders does not trade their account very well that they are so affected badly with the matrket trading. Fr this reason, we will need to learn better, and also be training with what we have learned. And with time that we are doing that, i am sure that success would be made in the matrket at any time.

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-23-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,546 Times in 611 Posts

I'm sorry to know about this Marty. Hope everything works out in the end for you. It's such a shame to be losing bonus due to technical issue like this.

I do know that Hotmail/Outlook have this sort of issue but this is the first time I heard gmail getting the same issue. In fact, I tried to reset the password for my previous account that has been attached but never received the email (using @outlook previously).

They said that I can request to change email but the steps required quite hassle so I just decided to open a new email account | @gmail and create new account. Luckily I do not face any issue to receive activation email and manage to verify account like normal.

Hope this will be resolve as soon as possible. At least you will be able to get the next bonus without any issue.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

FxBD (05-29-2018), MartyFish (05-24-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 117 120 121 122 123 124 127 ... LastLast