• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 82 85 86 87 88 89 92 ... LastLast

Thread: MartyFish 3 in 1 Trading System Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,799 Times in 456 Posts

Default MartyFish 3 in 1 Trading System Journal

Spoiler Spoiler:

As, Most of you know here that I trade a limited number of pairs i.e I trades in only GN & EN and mostly they both moves similar thus helps me in confirming my signals because a bull signal on GN should also cast a bull signal on EN.

Now, as I trade limited numbers of pairs, so i needs to trade almost every opportunity that the pair is giving and for this I am using 3 different strategies or 3 different kinds of entries/setup to catch them efficiently.

And, instead of using 3 different kinds of strategies seperately or independently & hopping from one strategy to other, I have merged them all together into a 1 system with which I can trade all these 3 strategies & take all these 3 types of entries/setup through it efficiently with keeping it as simple and less complex as possible.

*My Entry :-

1. Reversal Trading Strategy :- For Reversal Setups, I would be using Channels, Trendlines & sup dem zones to find the high probability areas from where a reversal can take place.

2. Pivot Point Trading Strategy :- For this kind of Setups, I would be using Weekly & Monthly Pivot levels and will be using Price Action, BB(20,2) & signal candle (whose open is above/below a pivot level & whose close is below/above that pivot level).

3. Trend Following Trading Strategy :- For Trend following / Trend continuation Setups, I would be using 2 GMTS matrix's H4 & Daily. The GMTS matrix shows Trend, Momentum, Strength & Sentiment as per the price action all 4 red means a bearish signal, all 4 blue means a bullish signal. Apart from GMTS matrix I will be using BB(20,2) & price action to take my trend following / trend continuation entries.

*Note:-

1. All my entries will be taken from H1/H4 and I would be using H1,H4,DAILY & WEEKLY Multi-timeframe analysis to make crucial decisions.

2. I won't trade any of my 3 strategies setup against the GMTS Daily Matrix Signal. I would trade only in the direction of GMTS Daily Matrix Signal or would trade if there is No Clear Signal in GMTS Daily Matrix.

*My Stop :-

All my trades will have a fix SL & no trade will be opened without a SL. All my SL's will be placed above/below previous swing low & previous swing high.

*My Exit :-

My Exit would be determined using trendlines projections, Opposite Channels, sup dem zones or Pivot Levels. Apart from that I would be moving My SL to breakeven once the Price moves certain amount in profit & would also activate a trailing stop once the Price reaches near my target zone.

*My Risk : Reward Ratio :-

1. For Reversal Trading Strategy :- My R:R would be highest 1:3+

2. For Pivot Point Trading Strategy :- My R:R would be 1:1 or lesser.

3. For Trend Following Trading Strategy :- My R:R would be 1:2 or lesser.

*Money Management :-

1. For Bonus Account :- I would be risking 5% on a setup, till next 10 setup & after 10 setupI would re-calculate my 5% lot size.

2. For Real Account :- I would be risking 2% on a setup. till next 10 setup & after 10 setup I would re-calculate my 2% lot size.

After every loss, I would stop my trading and won't continue until I find my mistake & find a solution and a better way to counter/avoid that mistake & avoid taking such entries.

*My Goals :-

Just trade with following all my rules, trading plan & thrive to become better & better with every passing trading week. No Goals for monetary gains, only goal is to become the best possible me.

*My 3 in 1 Trading System Charts :-

P.S :- To Refer My This 3 in 1 Trading System, You can start referring my Journal since this Post http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12688327. As, My Journal goes on, I will post my these 3 types of setups or entries accordingly which will give more insights about how I trades this system.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,195 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Well said we need to use demo account when we will have some analysis of market signals doing practice on selecting currency pair. makes news ideas then try this on live account market moving price action will makes a trader confuse we will be use our sharp mind to earn some good profit.
      price action is profitable strategy. first we can practice and learning in demo to apply this strategy. we all knew that knowledge is the reasons to know something and understand to do a right thing , and if traders have a good will to make enough this part, and so they have good point to grow better than the past, they will push themselves to keep learning and practicing, there are many way to get them, and we just need to invest the time to read and learn them seriously, seriousness is very needed by us from the beginning which will give us plus understanding from what have been read and learned

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    4. The following 4 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

MartyFish (02-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4226.47 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 1,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      price action is profitable strategy. first we can practice and learning in demo to apply this strategy. we all knew that knowledge is the reasons to know something and understand to do a right thing , and if traders have a good will to make enough this part, and so they have good point to grow better than the past, they will push themselves to keep learning and practicing, there are many way to get them, and we just need to invest the time to read and learn them seriously, seriousness is very needed by us from the beginning which will give us plus understanding from what have been read and learned
      yes price action strategy is the best one ,just we have to be aware about high impact news because that can give you the real key of the unknown treasure from the market as the trend may be clear with that ,its all about the practice and experience.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      yes price action strategy is the best one ,just we have to be aware about high impact news because that can give you the real key of the unknown treasure from the market as the trend may be clear with that ,its all about the practice and experience.
      If the news is coming, then none of what traders know about the matter will matter, the news will take charge at that time. This is why we have to be watchful of the news trading along with the way we know how to trade the market with. Forex traders should never do trading with the careless mood, we all have to make sure that we trade with protective skills. But if you are a price action traders that is a technical analysis, you do not have to be afraid of the news, just make sure that your precise action analysis correct, and make sure you trade only high time frame with it.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), simisola (02-11-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,473 Posts

If the news is coming, then none of what traders know about the matter will matter, the news will take charge at that time.
      In fact, the news could change the main market trends without prior notice to the forex trader and that is why it is very vital to always check on the upcoming news because it is not wise for it to get you unawares and even make you lose money when you would have prevented it.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), simisola (02-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,740 Times in 7,776 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      Yes, that's the frustrating part for me.

GBP pairs are moving a lot and yet I am not able to capture their moves and missed many moves last week and had just caught one good move of 100+ pips, rest all I missed due to confusion & yesterday I caught a 180+ pips movement on GN but the sad part was that, I was testing & took that move in a demo account & got a whopping 180+ pips in just 2-3 hours.. regretted of not trading in the real account would have got an easy 5% gain.

It's no doubt that GBP pairs are moving more actively than ever since the beginning of 2018 , though most of GBP pairs are trending but GN is having some random fun up & down..

See the moves of last 5 days on GN:-

1st day = down 200 pips.
      2nd day = further down 250 pips (total 450 pips down in 2 days).
      3rd day = sudden 270 pips reversal to upside.
      4th day = further up 290 pips (total 560 pips up in 2 days).
      5th day = bang down 380 pips.

What the Hell was GN, doing here?

Surely needs to test these 5 days to find out what & which moves were tradable & what moves were random & needed to avoid. It's surely a unique condition, so need to gain some experience out of it & should know how to trade in such conditions & how to gain from it without getting burn, will add much in my trading experience book.

Attachment 74191
      Indeed mate, it's crazy those moves lolz
      But that is one of the reasons why I love GBP pairs they move fast, can go multiple times a day and when they move they don't look back.

100 pips is a good catch so don't fret about the missed trades mate. There will come more of them in this coming trading week or even after as long as we're ready for it. They say luck can come anytime to but luck comes more often to those who are ready.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,770 Times in 364 Posts

The subject of news is not what we can discuss exhaustively because there are different ways the market will behave in case there happens to be an announcement, sometimes those that are very good in analyzing the fundamental can tell you that this is what will likely happen and they may be right, other times, it can take a greater chance for what they have analyzed to even happen, gn response to news that relates to NZD Usd, and we need to know when we can expect a positive correlation from the news or a negative one, it depends on the parameters that goes with the release.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), simisola (02-11-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,490 Times in 753 Posts

@ MartyFish, this used to happen sometimes, we will be seeing the pairs moving massively and wouldn't be able to pick out one, maybe due to nervousness or lack of self believe in our techniques, and you could see that when you decide to pick out a trade on demo it goes in your favor, assuming you trade in live account, but you shouldn't bit yourself up over this, there will be more opportunities

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,146 Times in 2,015 Posts

We cannot always anticipate that we can catch all the moves in the market, in an attempt to do that, we might hurt our account in the process, this pairs that you have chosen to trade are highly volatile meaning they are bound to exhibit such behaviour most times and the pip value movement can be huge, I trade GN only when I get a super signal that I know will hardly fail, but Earnestly that does not happen frequently, the rate this pair moves swiftly can be really scary. I don't bother chasing price that has already left the park.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018), penuelophir (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2952.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      @ MartyFish, this used to happen sometimes, we will be seeing the pairs moving massively and wouldn't be able to pick out one, maybe due to nervousness or lack of self believe in our techniques, and you could see that when you decide to pick out a trade on demo it goes in your favor, assuming you trade in live account, but you shouldn't bit yourself up over this, there will be more opportunities
      That is where discipline comes into play because we have to learn to trust our system even if we don't feel like it because our fears cost us alot in the market, am beginning to see forex trading is a very different dimensions and thus starts from our money management policy because here lies our key to been successful.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ehizmac For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018)

21. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      We cannot always anticipate that we can catch all the moves in the market, in an attempt to do that, we might hurt our account in the process, this pairs that you have chosen to trade are highly volatile meaning they are bound to exhibit such behaviour most times and the pip value movement can be huge, I trade GN only when I get a super signal that I know will hardly fail, but Earnestly that does not happen frequently, the rate this pair moves swiftly can be really scary. I don't bother chasing price that has already left the park.
      It is never possible that we catch all the moves in the market, and when we are in profits no matter how little it is, we have to be appreciative, so that we will not be trading under aggression next times. Forex trading is so interesting when the trader have the skills to trade. The traders who have an interesting trading career will make sure that he is working with the perfect trading strategy and have the management with that strategy he is using too. This is the only way that i know that pressure will not be on the trader, and we can all trade and earn well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 82 85 86 87 88 89 92 ... LastLast