• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 163 of 166 FirstFirst ... 158 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
    Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1656

Thread: MartyFish's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: MartyFish's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      @Update :-

GBPUSD broke out of the triangle towards the downside as I was least expecting but I still believe it's not yet a complete breakout towards the downside. And, this breakout seems more like a fakeout to me.

I will only consider selling GBPUSD, only when GBPUSD breaks down the lower channel of the bearish channel that we have in place for quite a few days now.

Moreover, now is the right place to search for some buy signal for short term trading, if GBPUSD fails to break down the channel.

GBPUSD H4 :-

Good name good night dear members I am strongly agree with you that gbpusd now is a biresh Trend and it is a strong sell trades make sure your profit and consider that you are eligible to earn the money from instaforex bonus program thank you very much

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

awais11 (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

awais11 is a jewel in the rough awais11 is a jewel in the rough awais11 is a jewel in the rough awais11 is a jewel in the rough awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakjak View Post
      Good morning, my friend ... Yes, yesterday the EUR / USD move did not show signs of ascending or descending and did not move more than 100 points so be careful and wait next week and see the appropriate movement ... As for the GBP / USD has strong resistance at levels 1.2800 which is considered a very dangerous area because the pair failed to break it for a while and then fluctuates strongly and is now trying to penetrate and fluctuate below the levels at 1.2765 and expect to follow the wave that appears on the daily frame is small and weak, To target the 1.2820 levels and then the pair drops again as it moves in a similar channel A very weak rally for this, we will not expect a lot of upside, but a slight rise to reach the upper limit of the channel. This is considered a weak climb, and it is not advisable to enter it - generally if the pair is able to rise and break that resistance and stability above it for a time enough to convince us to climb it Targeting the far levels up to 1.3050, but of course it requires that the pair break the upper limit of the ascending channel and accelerate to achieve this goal far and this is not excluded for this pair fluctuating it is always full of surprises and we have to follow it very carefully

Hello dear member good evening. dear forex member i am totally agree with your GBPUSD analysis. dear member at this time GBPUSD is bearish and it will move downward. this is strong cell trade and you can earn good profit on this trade

4. The Following User Says Thank You to awais11 For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear your analysis is good but in my opinion first Eurusd touch the 1.1500 level because good support here than it will go high tej you can buy ..dear you wait for this point or you can placed buy limit also but dear first it will go down..if you have capital then don't worryand use small lot size then you can earn good profit from this pair...

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

faridakhan (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,435 Times in 573 Posts

@Update:-

Here are my views on EURUSD & GBPUSDfor today :-

1. EURUSD :- Though the direction is not clear and we are having conflicting signals, higher timeframe shows bearish pressure and lower timeframes are indicating bullish pressure, so that's confusing but here I am favoring the bullish pressure coming from lower timeframes at the moment and is expecting for some bullish signal near these bullish trendlines that I have on my EURUSD M30 Chart, to take buy entry. Though, these buy signals will be invalid if price breaks & goes past them.

EURUSD M30 :-

2. GBPUSD :- The conditions on GBPUSD is not improving and it's moving very poorly. So, at the moment it looks like GBPUSD is moving in a triangle and the prices looks trapped into and expect them soon to explode out of the triangle. And, here, I am favoring GBPUSD to break above and move higher but still will keep an eye towards it going south because things changes pretty quick in such conditions.

Now the entry here can come once it break out of the triangle cleanly or you can take aggressive entry and buy GBPUSD before it's breaking out of the triangle, if one thinks that it's going to break above, though this would be a gamble, so do trade this only with a calculated risk. That's my view on GBPUSD and if this break comes due to an brexit news then expect GBPUSD to move big & quick. I would be a bit surprised if GBPUSD breaks down.

*What are your views/ideas/plans on EURUSD and GBPUSD for today?
      Hello very nice analysis on both pairs I wish you good luck I dnt want to open a trade on Friday as this day is dangerous and risky so better to be on safe side but I have running trade for that o have to wait I hope market start favouring me. Wish you good luck.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

faridakhan (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD broke out of the triangle towards the downside as I was least expecting but I still believe it's not yet a complete breakout towards the downside. And, this breakout seems more like a fakeout to me.

I will only consider selling GBPUSD, only when GBPUSD breaks down the lower channel of the bearish channel that we have in place for quite a few days now.

Moreover, now is the right place to search for some buy signal for short term trading, if GBPUSD fails to break down the channel.

Hello Buddy I did not think so that the prices of these pairs will be dropped more you should have to concentrate at the higher time frames and in the higher time frames both of these pairs are in strong bullish pressure so just ride with the trend I think you should have to check the price of the GBP/USD where it is it has been jumped to the upside and expected that it will rise now to the upside with the speed
      Hazel Trading Journal

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

MajidAli (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi hru - Dear fellows its not appropriate to consider any chart pattern as a valid pattern in the gbp/usd because the most important news is yet to come which is the end of brexit ,so far market is directionless and waiting for a decent fuel to move with momentum,so far all the moves are lacking good momentum ,so dont get trapped going into the brexit trade ,micro trend is still sell so ,be catious while having a buy positions in this pair
      -!- The Flowers of today were seeds yesterday -!-

12. The Following User Says Thank You to faridakhan For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,289 Times in 846 Posts

Now, to me this looks like a breakout, it is breaking both the Channel and the triangle, now just need to wait for this H4 to close above the breakout, that will be a confirmation of bulls gaining an upper hand.

Once, it closes above then I would pretty much buy it. And, will be expecting GBPUSD to rise to atleast 1.2870 level before losing it's momentum.

There's still 1 hour left in close of this H4 candle hope that it closes above.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,289 Times in 846 Posts

Triggered a vol 2 Buy Trade in GBPUSD @1.2804 with SL of 57 pips and I have not set the target yet but will be targetting around 1.2870-1.2900 area, will see how it reacts when it reaches that level, if it ever does.

Otherwise I will close my trade in small loss if I see that trade not going as expected and won't wait for SL to hit.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

AAA69 (01-11-2019), Bamdee67 (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Bamdee67 will become famous soon enough Bamdee67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Triggered a vol 2 Buy Trade in GBPUSD @1.2804 with SL of 57 pips and I have not set the target yet but will be targetting around 1.2870-1.2900 area, will see how it reacts when it reaches that level, if it ever does.

Otherwise I will close my trade in small loss if I see that trade not going as expected and won't wait for SL to hit.
      that is a good one dear mate. i am also in the bullish bias in this pair. evidences available in the 1 hour chart can take the pair toward 1.2900. but where things go wrong one can close the loss at 1.2770. because a break of that can make 1.2700 possible.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

AAA69 (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

19. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,568 Times in 878 Posts

Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable be thanks my dear for sharing your technical analysis about gbpusd. Overall, I am agree about your point of view if we talk about technical analysis but, as you know that these days market is not respect any technical analysis and move just like zigzag. You must have need to follow the fundamental news is more accurate technical analysis. Then you will achieve good results because when we do trade with both type of analysis then it giving us more accuracy.
      Good Luck my dear have a successful week.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

AAA69 (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 163 of 166 FirstFirst ... 158 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast