• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 127 of 159 FirstFirst ... 122 125 126 127 128 129 132 ... LastLast
    Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1584

Thread: MartyFish's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,299 Times in 1,379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Well and I think bitcoin proper analysis very difficult and bitcoin trading very risky but bitcoin trading very profitable too. I always try to avoid bitcoin trading but it's very painful for me. I always believe if we have good skills, good experience, get proper knowledge about world economy, proper market analysis, use strong money management, follow risk management and discipline on trading then you may trade in bitcoin other wise try to avoid bitcoin trading because it's very painful. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

I dont hope so that Bitcoin still a profitable trading particle, look the chart that few months ago we have seen that it moved 3-4k within an hour, but now a days its too difficult to see 200 moves where pips is 150. Then how do you will get much profit with Bitcoin? Actually I was Bitcoin lover too and I made too much profit with Bitcoin but now its like a dream to get much profit with Bitcoin, where Bitcoin dont care about USD news or others news, and day by day people are discourage about this coin and they already stopped buying Bitcoin though its legal on most of countries. So I have a better suggestion about this coin that just throw it, start trading with Gold, I promise that you will get bigger profit than Bitcoin trading with Gold.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), theomilli (06-13-2018)

3. lamborghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      MartyFish Woah, I don't see Bitcoin going below 5k
      Bitcoin has indeed seen better days with bad news affecting its value badly, the most recent of which is the south Korea hack, which has sent the digital currency tumbling, still I think investors still find it alluring and demand will manage to shoot the currency higher again, to the 10k level or even higher.
      Bitcoin has gone down badly, the crypto is currently experiencing its bad days but there is no way the crypto currency would go off completely because it has already been accepted by different payment method and can be use for transactions online. I know for certain that it would find a way to climb up again, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin now.

Thanks  

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,650 Times in 771 Posts

Well I don't understand why the fuse about bitcoin price coming down now let me give the house an example the last time oil traded around $150 was about 3years ago and since then price has not reached there, here is the deal for every commodity traded in the forex market we need to do a proper analysis before clicking the buy or sell button. Except for those that are into the buy and keep business will worry more about the rise of the price while for those in the business of analysis should profit from either its rise or fall.

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,931 Times in 3,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theomilli View Post
      Bitcoin has gone down badly, the crypto is currently experiencing its bad days but there is no way the crypto currency would go off completely because it has already been accepted by different payment method and can be use for transactions online. I know for certain that it would find a way to climb up again, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin now.
      well, this is not the first time we have experience this, and this will not be the last time this will happen, now the bitcoin price is now at 6500$ which is the major support on the daily time frame, and since that fall we experience early this year, bitcoin has not been able to move past that area, so the question no w is that will it move past the 6000$ and go for 4000$? i guess not, but am sure many traders will be buying from that support

Thanks  

9. The following 14 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-13-2018), balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-13-2018), ehizmac (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), Unregistered (6)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,184 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      well, this is not the first time we have experience this, and this will not be the last time this will happen, now the bitcoin price is now at 6500$ which is the major support on the daily time frame, and since that fall we experience early this year, bitcoin has not been able to move past that area, so the question no w is that will it move past the 6000$ and go for 4000$? i guess not, but am sure many traders will be buying from that support
      I'm with you on that, it so happens that around this support area, an unexpected "good news" comes out, and usually strengthens Bitcoin. That might just be the case yet again. Also many Bitcoin optimists will be buying around this level. I'm not worried about the movement of Bitcoin because I kind of predicted it, now we are seeing more buying and selling because it is now being traded on major exchanges, unlike last year when investors and even traders were buying to hold.

Thanks  

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-13-2018), ehizmac (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), penuelophir (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,650 Times in 771 Posts

I'm with you on that, it so happens that around this support area, an unexpected "good news" comes out, and usually strengthens Bitcoin. That might just be the case yet again. Also many Bitcoin optimists will be buying around this level. I'm not worried about the movement of Bitcoin because I kind of predicted it, now we are seeing more buying and selling because it is now being traded on major exchanges, unlike last year when investors and even traders were buying to hold.
      Now that bitcoin is been traded as stock am not sure we can achieve a straight movement like in the past that it was all bull, now the factors of trading has started to affect its movement so bitcoin might want to move like every other commodity or currency in the forex market.

Thanks  

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,302 Times in 3,364 Posts

I wish that the price of the bitcoin would get to the 50000 level for me to start buying it again, because at the level where it is now there is no definite direction than more of down sides, but if we could wait a little bit then we could get in at a better price.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,344 Times in 2,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I wish that the price of the bitcoin would get to the 50000 level for me to start buying it again, because at the level where it is now there is no definite direction than more of down sides, but if we could wait a little bit then we could get in at a better price.
      I guess you're referring to $5000 bitcoin price because 50,000 is too much and I don't think that it will go up above $10,000 either. Maybe the bitcoin craze is over and the bitcoin price is showing its true value but as a trader we don't care about its final value because we can trade it both ways.

Thanks  

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), penuelophir (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I guess you're referring to $5000 bitcoin price because 50,000 is too much and I don't think that it will go up above $10,000 either. Maybe the bitcoin craze is over and the bitcoin price is showing its true value but as a trader we don't care about its final value because we can trade it both ways.
      Yeah I think bitcoin rain has come to an end, the crypto currency would continue to lay low like this, despite it can still rise up a bit but it can't be the way it was last year ending where it made headlines almost every single day with its swift bullish trend. Bitcoin would continue quiet mood for now until a news would that would either push it up or further downward.

Thanks  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), penuelophir (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,592 Times in 1,614 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Yeah I think bitcoin rain has come to an end, the crypto currency would continue to lay low like this, despite it can still rise up a bit but it can't be the way it was last year ending where it made headlines almost every single day with its swift bullish trend. Bitcoin would continue quiet mood for now until a news would that would either push it up or further downward.
      Crypto currency will ban in different countries that why it will be down in market i have a buy position on litecoin but it will still show a bearish movement until from last two month, and its currency price is 91.00 which is very bad for buyers for this coin BTC also goes down these days and it will show bullish soon in few months.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), penuelophir (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 127 of 159 FirstFirst ... 122 125 126 127 128 129 132 ... LastLast