• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 120 123 124 125 126 127 130 ... LastLast
    Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1430

Thread: MartyFish's trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,882 Times in 3,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      I was very clear from the beginning that I won't hurry it up and I will trade cautiously with the bonus account & take it as a real account because I don't see much difference between them.

So, I seriously took it as a trading capital.

And, one thing, it is easier to grow a bonus account than a real account because in real account the growth will come only by profits but in bonus account growth comes in profit + every month's bonus deposit.

So, it is much easier to grow a bonus account for that, you just have to protect your account from getting heavy losses & as the months go by you will get bonus deposits in your account, to grow your account and it took me 7 months to get to this amount of bonus capital. (this month I didn't got bonus due to activation email issue).

I am not praising myself but I am glad that so far I haven't messed it up & haven't loss the bonus capital given to me. Whatever losses I had, I was able to recover them & was able to withdraw a good amount through it.

And, I hope, from here on too, I will trade cautiously with it & keep adding bonuses too it.

And, believe me anyone can do it ($1k bonus account), you will just need 6-8 months of cautious trading & patience. Don't focus on withdrawals initially.

Just focus on keeping the bonus capital intact & later once the bonus gets bigger the profit making will become easier.

My Current Bonus Statistics :-

And, at the moment I already have a pending withdraw to Bitcoin :-

And, it will take around 2-3 days to process, that is the time it takes always.

So no trading in bonus account until withdraw is processed but will be trading in real accounts & in my suicide project account. I will give update of my suicide project later this week or next week.
      Thanks brother, I have really learnt some few things from this post, you know my problem is not that I don't take the bonus seriously but always on an hurry to make profit, and that seems to be a wrong approach, so my major concern right now is to keep my account intact for the next five month and see how it will be like. Congratulations on your withdrawal

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (05-31-2018), crown (05-30-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), kammraz (06-03-2018), MartyFish (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. ForexCopy
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,358 Times in 561 Posts

I was very clear from the beginning that I won't hurry it up and I will trade cautiously with the bonus account & take it as a real account because I don't see much difference between them.

So, I seriously took it as a trading capital.

And, one thing, it is easier to grow a bonus account than a real account because in real account the growth will come only by profits but in bonus account growth comes in profit + every month's bonus deposit.

So, it is much easier to grow a bonus account for that, you just have to protect your account from getting heavy losses & as the months go by you will get bonus deposits in your account, to grow your account and it took me 7 months to get to this amount of bonus capital. (this month I didn't got bonus due to activation email issue).

I am not praising myself but I am glad that so far I haven't messed it up & haven't loss the bonus capital given to me. Whatever losses I had, I was able to recover them & was able to withdraw a good amount through it.

And, I hope, from here on too, I will trade cautiously with it & keep adding bonuses too it.

And, believe me anyone can do it ($1k bonus account), you will just need 6-8 months of cautious trading & patience. Don't focus on withdrawals initially.

Just focus on keeping the bonus capital intact & later once the bonus gets bigger the profit making will become easier.

My Current Bonus Statistics :-

So no trading in bonus account until withdraw is processed but will be trading in real accounts & in my suicide project account. I will give update of my suicide project later this week or next week.
      Wow you have made a big amount of account within 7 months. This is really amazing things with this forum. I believe if we have a big amount account then we can make good profit with taking low risk. This is my third month with this forum and still i am surviving with my account without getting margin call. Because always i am trying to using low lot size. This time i have no more target of making profit. I just using this balance for my practice and i am doing that with successfully. I hope one day i will have a account like this balance and that time i will trade for making profit. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

FxBD (05-31-2018), loveyo (05-31-2018), MartyFish (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,764 Times in 686 Posts

Oh, I was surprised to see that my bitcoin withdraw was processed this soon in just 1 day of wait i.e in less than 10 working hours.

It is very quick for me because normally earlier it was taking 3 working days on average.

Received in my Bitcoin Wallet :-

Now, here I applied for $357 withdrawal via bitcoins and instaforex charges 0.5% fees for bitcoin withdrawal so I was charged $1.78 i.e I would get bitcoins of worth $355.25.

And, when I received $355.25 bitcoin my receiving wallet charged me 0.5% fees i.e $1.77, so finally, I got $353.48 in my possession.

But, since I always withdraws through bitcoins by looking daily timeframe of #bitcoin and only apply for withdraw when I sense it would rise a bit in coming days.

And, it did rise a bit about from 7115 to 7300, so at the time I received $353 worth of bitcoin, it was worth of $364, mean despite all the fees I gained +$7 & then I cashed my bitcoins to my bank account in just couple of minutes.

So, at the end a very profitable deal for me.
      Last edited by MartyFish; 05-30-2018 at 07:52 PM.

7. The following 14 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), bidyut (06-02-2018), dzin4aans (05-30-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), kammraz (06-03-2018), loveyo (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Omoba9ce (05-30-2018), penuelophir (05-31-2018), Soldier (05-31-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,556 Times in 2,708 Posts

Honestly, I am planning on doing the same thing with my trading account because I will begin to feel safe whenever I started seeing my account riding on the high balance and I do now know that it is not all about trying to make money over night but it is knowing how to do it little by little but consistently over time.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), loveyo (05-31-2018), MartyFish (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Omoba9ce (05-30-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that is impressive @MartyFish, yes you said well that keep patience in your trade and not to focus on withdrawal first.i think you should deserve that success after speeding long time into your trading.most of us can't wait a single day after getting the bonus and start trading but you have such a confidence and dedication which gives you the perfect result and i think this is the beginning of your withdraw and you can make 200-300$ each month easily with this equity.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), loveyo (05-31-2018), MartyFish (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,556 Times in 2,708 Posts

Wow! I am very happy that you have been some what profitable with your trading business and believe me when I sees things like this being displayed by some talented forex traders I am really motivated and inspired to keep on trying because at the end I shall end up being a winner if I do not give up on learning.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), MartyFish (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,671 Times in 513 Posts

I like how you indirectly invested money through withdrawing your money in BTC, not sure if you did it on purpose or it was done inadvertently. it's like buying the currency of a country you're travelling to, but then when you get back home and have left over cash, and coincidentally find a surge in that currency's value, you make money
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), loveyo (05-31-2018), MartyFish (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,163 Times in 2,130 Posts

Oh, I was surprised to see that my bitcoin withdraw was processed this soon in just 1 day of wait i.e in less than 10 working hours.

It is very quick for me because normally earlier it was taking 3 working days on average.

Now, here I applied for $357 withdrawal via bitcoins and instaforex charges 0.5% fees for bitcoin withdrawal so I was charged $1.78 i.e I would get bitcoins of worth $355.25.

And, when I received $355.25 bitcoin my receiving wallet charged me 0.5% fees i.e $1.77, so finally, I got $353.48 in my possession.

But, since I always withdraws through bitcoins by looking daily timeframe of #bitcoin and only apply for withdraw when I sense it would rise a bit in coming days.

And, it did rise a bit about from 7115 to 7300, so at the time I received $353 worth of bitcoin, it was worth of $364, mean despite all the fees I gained +$7 & then I cashed my bitcoins to my bank account in just couple of minutes.

Congrats dear MartyFish to your withdrawal 355.25$ and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and always share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and updating your valuable trading Journal for us because It's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck dear MartyFish. Thank you.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), MartyFish (06-01-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), penuelophir (05-31-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-31-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,156 Times in 1,440 Posts

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Congrats mate! Wow! 7 months worth of bonus so it means that you survived the whole ordeal during those times. That's a great feat for a trader like you and I hope that most of the members here will follow your footstep to patiently save the bonus.

I also like using Bitcoin as a method for withdrawal it works fine and I have no worries of getting a limitation unlike Skrill where sometimes they will block our account and asks for Identity verification.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-11-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), MartyFish (06-01-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), penuelophir (05-31-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-31-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,542 Times in 757 Posts

Congratulations dear for your successful and earliest withdrawal. This always feels good whenever you got any thing before your expected time line. Further you have explained very beautifully the charges incurred on your total withdrawal which will be very useful for all of us by using same method. Best of luck for your future trading.

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (06-01-2018), abidbutt (06-11-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), MartyFish (06-01-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), zahidmehmood (06-01-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 120 123 124 125 126 127 130 ... LastLast