• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 126 of 143 FirstFirst ... 121 124 125 126 127 128 131 ... LastLast
    Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1430

Thread: MartyFish's trading journal

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,518 Times in 5,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      Oh, I was surprised to see that my bitcoin withdraw was processed this soon in just 1 day of wait i.e in less than 10 working hours.

It is very quick for me because normally earlier it was taking 3 working days on average.

Received in my Bitcoin Wallet :-

Now, here I applied for $357 withdrawal via bitcoins and instaforex charges 0.5% fees for bitcoin withdrawal so I was charged $1.78 i.e I would get bitcoins of worth $355.25.

And, when I received $355.25 bitcoin my receiving wallet charged me 0.5% fees i.e $1.77, so finally, I got $353.48 in my possession.

But, since I always withdraws through bitcoins by looking daily timeframe of #bitcoin and only apply for withdraw when I sense it would rise a bit in coming days.

And, it did rise a bit about from 7115 to 7300, so at the time I received $353 worth of bitcoin, it was worth of $364, mean despite all the fees I gained +$7 & then I cashed my bitcoins to my bank account in just couple of minutes.

So, at the end a very profitable deal for me.
      Nice detailed explanation from you on the whole process of withdrawing + tips on how to grow your money.

Wait. Im moneygrows or you are?

Hahahahaha.. Just kidding. No offense ya?

Congrats on your successful draw. Hope you are enjoying the fruit of your labor now just like i enjoy reading how someone made extra profit just from withdrawing!

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

FxBD (05-31-2018), GhostMode (06-01-2018), kammraz (06-03-2018), loveyo (06-01-2018), MartyFish (06-01-2018), Omoba9ce (06-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,764 Times in 686 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Thanks brother, I have really learnt some few things from this post, you know my problem is not that I don't take the bonus seriously but always on an hurry to make profit, and that seems to be a wrong approach, so my major concern right now is to keep my account intact for the next five month and see how it will be like. Congratulations on your withdrawal
      You are Welcomed, mate, I am glad that you got something useful from my post. And, yes focusing on keeping the bonus intact is the key here to grow your bonus account. I wish you best on doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Wow you have made a big amount of account within 7 months. This is really amazing things with this forum. I believe if we have a big amount account then we can make good profit with taking low risk. This is my third month with this forum and still i am surviving with my account without getting margin call. Because always i am trying to using low lot size. This time i have no more target of making profit. I just using this balance for my practice and i am doing that with successfully. I hope one day i will have a account like this balance and that time i will trade for making profit. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
      That's great mate, you have already survived 3 months and now I think you would have already know what advantages it brings when your bonuses gets adding month after month. And, I hope soon you will too have a $1000 bonus account & believe me if you keep saving your bonuses like this then it won't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Honestly, I am planning on doing the same thing with my trading account because I will begin to feel safe whenever I started seeing my account riding on the high balance and I do now know that it is not all about trying to make money over night but it is knowing how to do it little by little but consistently over time.
      I strongly recommend to start doing it & start saving your bonuses. And, as I said anyone can do it, it just needs dedication & patience.

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      that is impressive @MartyFish, yes you said well that keep patience in your trade and not to focus on withdrawal first.i think you should deserve that success after speeding long time into your trading.most of us can't wait a single day after getting the bonus and start trading but you have such a confidence and dedication which gives you the perfect result and i think this is the beginning of your withdraw and you can make 200-300$ each month easily with this equity.
      Thanks mate, and yes i too hope that from here I don't mess it up an d make the most of the kind of bonus capital now I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      I like how you indirectly invested money through withdrawing your money in BTC, not sure if you did it on purpose or it was done inadvertently. it's like buying the currency of a country you're travelling to, but then when you get back home and have left over cash, and coincidentally find a surge in that currency's value, you make money
      It was on purpose, I always do that, as all of you know here how volatile #bitcoin is.. So, I was accumulate my profits that I want to withdraw and I apply for a withdraw only when I see bitcoin rising up in next few days, so that I gain something or atleast I don't lose some value of my withdraw -->> this can happen if after withdraw #bitcoin falls down. So, it's always necessary to see if #bitcoin stable before withdrawing through it.

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Congrats dear MartyFish to your withdrawal 355.25$ and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and always share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and updating your valuable trading Journal for us because It's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck dear MartyFish. Thank you.
      Thanks Mate, for the wonderful words I too wish you the best with your trading.

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Congrats mate! Wow! 7 months worth of bonus so it means that you survived the whole ordeal during those times. That's a great feat for a trader like you and I hope that most of the members here will follow your footstep to patiently save the bonus.

I also like using Bitcoin as a method for withdrawal it works fine and I have no worries of getting a limitation unlike Skrill where sometimes they will block our account and asks for Identity verification.
      Yes, bitcoin is a great method for withdrawal. And, thanks for words & I too hope that here members understand the importance of saving bonus & making a big capital.

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      Congratulations dear for your successful and earliest withdrawal. This always feels good whenever you got any thing before your expected time line. Further you have explained very beautifully the charges incurred on your total withdrawal which will be very useful for all of us by using same method. Best of luck for your future trading.
      Yes, it always feels good when you get your withdrawal earlier than your expectations. I explained charges because many of them thinks it's expensive or not safe to withdraw through bitcoins. I showed how you have to plan your withdraw when you are withdrawing it through bitcoins.

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Nice detailed explanation from you on the whole process of withdrawing + tips on how to grow your money.

Wait. Im moneygrows or you are?

Hahahahaha.. Just kidding. No offense ya?

Congrats on your successful draw. Hope you are enjoying the fruit of your labor now just like i enjoy reading how someone made extra profit just from withdrawing!
      LOLZ.. I am not a moneygrower. I just did what was sensibile & profitable for me. And, just showed, how you should plan your bitcoin withdrawals if you are withdrawing through bitcoins. If you do it correctly then it is the most profitable way of withdrawing.

And, thanks everyone, for your all kinds words & appreciation, this really boosts energy in me & hope, I do well further with my bonus account & not mess it up from here on.

Today is NFP release, so no trades till then, will be monitoring GU during NFP and let's see what happens & will take entry after NFP, only when there's a opportunity.

So, Plan your Trade & Be Safe. Best Wishes!!

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

kammraz (06-03-2018), NikitaBelle (06-01-2018), Obie (06-02-2018), Omoba9ce (06-02-2018), penuelophir (06-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,507 Times in 593 Posts

Oh, I was surprised to see that my bitcoin withdraw was processed this soon in just 1 day of wait i.e in less than 10 working hours.

It is very quick for me because normally earlier it was taking 3 working days on average.

Received in my Bitcoin Wallet :-

Now, here I applied for $357 withdrawal via bitcoins and instaforex charges 0.5% fees for bitcoin withdrawal so I was charged $1.78 i.e I would get bitcoins of worth $355.25.

And, when I received $355.25 bitcoin my receiving wallet charged me 0.5% fees i.e $1.77, so finally, I got $353.48 in my possession.

But, since I always withdraws through bitcoins by looking daily timeframe of #bitcoin and only apply for withdraw when I sense it would rise a bit in coming days.

And, it did rise a bit about from 7115 to 7300, so at the time I received $353 worth of bitcoin, it was worth of $364, mean despite all the fees I gained +$7 & then I cashed my bitcoins to my bank account in just couple of minutes.

So, at the end a very profitable deal for me.
      Hello, @MartyFish, you are indeed doing great things here! One thing you have demonstrated is that patience pays huge dividends in this business. Like I've said several times in the past, a bigger account size makes it a lot easier to trade successfully because it can enable a trader to trade within reasonable risk limits and still make regular withdrawals from the trading account.

Kudos to you brother!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-03-2018), MartyFish (06-04-2018), Omoba9ce (06-02-2018), penuelophir (06-03-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,334 Times in 867 Posts

It was on purpose, I always do that, as all of you know here how volatile #bitcoin is.. So, I was accumulate my profits that I want to withdraw and I apply for a withdraw only when I see bitcoin rising up in next few days, so that I gain something or atleast I don't lose some value of my withdraw -->> this can happen if after withdraw #bitcoin falls down. So, it's always necessary to see if #bitcoin stable before withdrawing through it.
      MartyFish You're a very smart trader and investor, this way, you make extra profits from your withdrawal as the price of Bitcoin goes up. So if I may ask, do you trade your bitcoins, that is sell immediately for the money, or you hold it in your wallet for long term bullish expectations. Also, I tried withdrawing with Bitcoin once and I received a reply like not enough money, what's up with that, how much is the withdrawal threshold for Bitcoin?

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

MartyFish (06-04-2018), penuelophir (06-03-2018), theomilli (06-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,544 Times in 610 Posts

I was very clear from the beginning that I won't hurry it up and I will trade cautiously with the bonus account & take it as a real account because I don't see much difference between them.

So, I seriously took it as a trading capital.

And, one thing, it is easier to grow a bonus account than a real account because in real account the growth will come only by profits but in bonus account growth comes in profit + every month's bonus deposit.

So, it is much easier to grow a bonus account for that, you just have to protect your account from getting heavy losses & as the months go by you will get bonus deposits in your account, to grow your account and it took me 7 months to get to this amount of bonus capital. (this month I didn't got bonus due to activation email issue).

I am not praising myself but I am glad that so far I haven't messed it up & haven't loss the bonus capital given to me. Whatever losses I had, I was able to recover them & was able to withdraw a good amount through it.

And, I hope, from here on too, I will trade cautiously with it & keep adding bonuses too it.

And, believe me anyone can do it ($1k bonus account), you will just need 6-8 months of cautious trading & patience. Don't focus on withdrawals initially.

Just focus on keeping the bonus capital intact & later once the bonus gets bigger the profit making will become easier.

My Current Bonus Statistics :-

And, at the moment I already have a pending withdraw to Bitcoin :-

And, it will take around 2-3 days to process, that is the time it takes always.

So no trading in bonus account until withdraw is processed but will be trading in real accounts & in my suicide project account. I will give update of my suicide project later this week or next week.
      I just have to comment on this one.

I have always planned for it to be this way but when I suffered losses then we'll have to recover back the losses before we can withdraw any money. This makes me feel that the journey is too long and will start to trade aggressively. As we all know it, the bonus will then not last to the next month and the cycle keep on repeating

I have to make sure to be more discipline after this. And thank you MartyFish for sharing your experience with us. Sometimes we know certain thing but it doesn't mean we understand the matter wholeheartedly.

10. The following 10 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), dzin4aans (06-03-2018), MartyFish (06-04-2018), theomilli (06-12-2018), Unregistered (6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, congratulations Marty! You indeed doing a good job becoming a full time trader. Seeing your amazing profits, makes me think that becoming a full time trader is the best because you can actually focus 100% on your trading with out distraction. More power and more profits to come your way. Am super impressed! You are simply an inspiration. Keep it up!
      Thanks & yes being a full time trader helps to put your all focus onto trading which certainly helps in understanding the market well & always keeps you in sync with the market & you know what it's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am super impressed! You are simply an inspiration. Keep it up!
      Now I am feeling the pressure, LOL Hope, I keep it up & doesn't mess up from here on.

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      Hello, @MartyFish, you are indeed doing great things here! One thing you have demonstrated is that patience pays huge dividends in this business. Like I've said several times in the past, a bigger account size makes it a lot easier to trade successfully because it can enable a trader to trade within reasonable risk limits and still make regular withdrawals from the trading account.

Kudos to you brother!
      Thanks bro, yes patience pays and big account does makes trading a bit easy or I might say profit making a bit easy. So, I will recommend that plan to save & build your bonus capital & target of trading with atleast a $1000 bonus account, which is very much possible for each & every trader out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      MartyFish You're a very smart trader and investor, this way, you make extra profits from your withdrawal as the price of Bitcoin goes up. So if I may ask, do you trade your bitcoins, that is sell immediately for the money, or you hold it in your wallet for long term bullish expectations. Also, I tried withdrawing with Bitcoin once and I received a reply like not enough money, what's up with that, how much is the withdrawal threshold for Bitcoin?
      Atm, I am not holding bitcoins, whatever bitcoins I had I cashed it when it was around $13k value, as at that time I sensed it gonna fall big.

And, now I just use it as an exchange & now I am not saving, holding or investing any money in bitcoin because it's not the right time.

And, I will consider investing in bitcoins only once it falls below $3000 mark & I feels that in future we will see it fall below $3k or even $2k.

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      I just have to comment on this one.

I have always planned for it to be this way but when I suffered losses then we'll have to recover back the losses before we can withdraw any money. This makes me feel that the journey is too long and will start to trade aggressively. As we all know it, the bonus will then not last to the next month and the cycle keep on repeating

I have to make sure to be more discipline after this. And thank you MartyFish for sharing your experience with us. Sometimes we know certain thing but it doesn't mean we understand the matter wholeheartedly.
      Yes, that's what happens & most of us just wastes all the bonuses that we are getting from InstaForex. So, I guess, we should take a bit time to think & plan on how to save our bonuses and keep building our capital. So, that we can make most out of the bonuses that InstaForex is providing us & believe me it's only you who will benefit the most from saving your bonuses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      BONUS FOR MAY :-
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Month I didn't got bonus for April due to activation link issue but I guess InstaForex made it up because for May I got more than expected bonus.

Here's my Bonus for May :-

Posted just 44 posts in total & got this whooping bonus which again shows with this new system "Less is More" i.e Post Less but Post good quality.

Got around $6.40 per post, now that's something to think about? How a quality post can raise the post price!!

And, Once Again, thanks to InstaForex for providing all the bonuses, thanks to all Admins & Moderators for always been there & supporting us.

As I took this bonus in a New Account, so now I am having 2 bonus accounts with bonuses as follows :-

#1 Account :- $1166

#2 Account :- $282

Hopefully, Now my target would be to build my #2 Account in next 5-6 months & take it past #1 Account i.e past $1166 bonuses.

Anyone, joining me? To build their Bonus Account into more than $1000 account in next few months?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Trading Ideas for GBPUSD :-
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As, you can see atm, GBPUSD is moving in an Ascending Channel & it's in a short term UP-Trend.

So, here are few Trading Ideas atm, I will update more trading ideas, if Price Action has some twist & turns but for now, only these 2 ideas.

#1 Buy :-

#2 Sell :-

*Note:- These are trading ideas & not trading signals, these ideas are made on assumption so they are not 100% & they can fail. These ideas are of worth only if you see exhaustion or rejection in the marked areas, when it's failing to break the previous support or resistance.

12. The following 11 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-11-2018), chiko (06-11-2018), dzin4aans (06-11-2018), Honey Bee (06-11-2018), kammraz (06-11-2018), penuelophir (06-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-11-2018), theomilli (06-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,562 Times in 666 Posts

Thanks & yes being a full time trader helps to put your all focus onto trading which certainly helps in understanding the market well & always keeps you in sync with the market & you know what it's doing.

Now I am feeling the pressure, LOL Hope, I keep it up & doesn't mess up from here on.

Thanks bro, yes patience pays and big account does makes trading a bit easy or I might say profit making a bit easy. So, I will recommend that plan to save & build your bonus capital & target of trading with atleast a $1000 bonus account, which is very much possible for each & every trader out here.

Atm, I am not holding bitcoins, whatever bitcoins I had I cashed it when it was around $13k value, as at that time I sensed it gonna fall big.

And, now I just use it as an exchange & now I am not saving, holding or investing any money in bitcoin because it's not the right time.

And, I will consider investing in bitcoins only once it falls below $3000 mark & I feels that in future we will see it fall below $3k or even $2k.

Yes, that's what happens & most of us just wastes all the bonuses that we are getting from InstaForex. So, I guess, we should take a bit time to think & plan on how to save our bonuses and keep building our capital. So, that we can make most out of the bonuses that InstaForex is providing us & believe me it's only you who will benefit the most from saving your bonuses.

BONUS FOR MAY :-

Last Month I didn't got bonus for April due to activation link issue but I guess InstaForex made it up because for May I got more than expected bonus.

Here's my Bonus for May :-

Posted just 44 posts in total & got this whooping bonus which again shows with this new system "Less is More" i.e Post Less but Post good quality.

Got around $6.40 per post, now that's something to think about? How a quality post can raise the post price!!

And, Once Again, thanks to InstaForex for providing all the bonuses, thanks to all Admins & Moderators for always been there & supporting us.

As I took this bonus in a New Account, so now I am having 2 bonus accounts with bonuses as follows :-

#1 Account :- $1166

#2 Account :- $282

Hopefully, Now my target would be to build my #2 Account in next 5-6 months & take it past #1 Account i.e past $1166 bonuses.

Anyone, joining me? To build their Bonus Account into more than $1000 account in next few months?

As, you can see atm, GBPUSD is moving in an Ascending Channel & it's in a short term UP-Trend.

So, here are few Trading Ideas atm, I will update more trading ideas, if Price Action has some twist & turns but for now, only these 2 ideas.

*Note:- These are trading ideas & not trading signals, these ideas are made on assumption so they are not 100% & they can fail. These ideas are of worth only if you see exhaustion or rejection in the marked areas, when it's failing to break the previous support or resistance.
      Your advice is good, and i can see that you are such a trader that knows what you are doing. I must tell you that i am hoping to have about $1200 in my bonus account too, that will help me greatly in making the best use of it, and i might not be worrying about success in my life anymore, because i know that with that, i will be able to make the bet out of my trading. It is every trader that needs a thing like this, it is what will really help us to get the best when we have good trading system to back the plans we have up as well.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-11-2018), chiko (06-11-2018), Honey Bee (06-11-2018), MartyFish (06-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

@Update:- Price failed to test above 1.3460 otherwise I would have sold it from the TOP using Trading Idea #2.

But, it drop from 1.3441 all the way down into our BUYING zone but unfortunately it's looking like it broke the 2 week long ascending channel therefore buying now would be like trading against the market flow.

So, it's better to drop the buying idea.

Now, it will be best to look for a good level to sell GBPUSD and target next level i.e @1.3313-1.3300 level.

GBPUSD H4:-

GBPUSD Daily:-

Last edited by MartyFish; 06-11-2018 at 01:16 PM.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-11-2018), chiko (06-11-2018), dzin4aans (06-11-2018), Omoba9ce (06-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@Update:- Price failed to test above 1.3460 otherwise I would have sold it from the TOP using Trading Idea #2.

But, it drop from 1.3441 all the way down into our BUYING zone but unfortunately it's looking like it broke the 2 week long ascending channel therefore buying now would be like trading against the market flow.

So, it's better to drop the buying idea.

Now, it will be best to look for a good level to sell GBPUSD and target next level i.e @1.3313-1.3300 level.

GBPUSD H4:-

GBPUSD Daily:-

for gbp/usd i prefer to wait at the resistant and start doing short at that level so now what i am doing is just wait for at least 4 hour time frame to make a bearish reversal and start doing short by following the trend in 4 hours time frame because i see that the major trend for gbp/ usd is still bearish so i think better to take smaller risk and do short.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), Honey Bee (06-11-2018), MartyFish (06-11-2018), Omoba9ce (06-11-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,334 Times in 867 Posts

MartyFish Woah, I don't see Bitcoin going below 5k
      Bitcoin has indeed seen better days with bad news affecting its value badly, the most recent of which is the south Korea hack, which has sent the digital currency tumbling, still I think investors still find it alluring and demand will manage to shoot the currency higher again, to the 10k level or even higher.

20. The following 12 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), bappy4x (06-12-2018), crown (06-12-2018), loveyo (06-12-2018), MartyFish (06-12-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-12-2018), theomilli (06-12-2018), Unregistered (5)

Reply to Thread
    Page 126 of 143 FirstFirst ... 121 124 125 126 127 128 131 ... LastLast