• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 123 126 127 128 129 LastLast
    Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1288

Thread: MartyFish's trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Malik Basit has a spectacular aura about Malik Basit has a spectacular aura about Malik Basit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I guess you're referring to $5000 bitcoin price because 50,000 is too much and I don't think that it will go up above $10,000 either. Maybe the bitcoin craze is over and the bitcoin price is showing its true value but as a trader we don't care about its final value because we can trade it both ways.
      I also think that same my friend! The craze of Bitcoin is over and traders are not much interested to invest money here. Its true that there are still some traders who want to buy it from a good point for long term and they are thinking that it will go up once again like we see at the end of last. But i think its really hard to cross $10,000 and if it happen then $15,000 will be very difficult.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Malik Basit For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-17-2018)

3. FB
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,447 Times in 2,450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Crypto currency will ban in different countries that why it will be down in market i have a buy position on litecoin but it will still show a bearish movement until from last two month, and its currency price is 91.00 which is very bad for buyers for this coin BTC also goes down these days and it will show bullish soon in few months.
      You said that with more assurance, but you are right the btc will surely rise in the coming week, as it stand bitcoin is now at the support it usually reverse, so the question right now is that will the trader react to this by pushing it up, but if the price break past 5600$ surely we are looking at possible 4000$ highest low.

5. The following 10 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-14-2018), FlyingShark (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), penuelophir (06-14-2018), theomilli (06-14-2018), Unregistered (5)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,552 Times in 2,285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      You said that with more assurance, but you are right the btc will surely rise in the coming week, as it stand bitcoin is now at the support it usually reverse, so the question right now is that will the trader react to this by pushing it up, but if the price break past 5600$ surely we are looking at possible 4000$ highest low.
      Personally, I am beginning to feel that the price of the bitcoin would still head downward due to the fact that there is some kind of hack into the currency at will and so many people are beginning to feel that it is not safe and they would want to sell their own coin to others.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), theomilli (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,859 Times in 1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Certainly BitCoin had a great momentum in the start, but currently is lacking the fundamentals and the support from the retail. I mean it is only a speculative currency and there are almost zero wholesale markets that will give to it the support it needs to move further. Indeed if, it breaks $4.000 is a very attractive target.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), theomilli (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Certainly BitCoin had a great momentum in the start, but currently is lacking the fundamentals and the support from the retail. I mean it is only a speculative currency and there are almost zero wholesale markets that will give to it the support it needs to move further. Indeed if, it breaks $4.000 is a very attractive target.
      Bitcoin has slumped down greatly in the past few months and presently it's price has gone down back to its previous low since the beginning of this year, investors are withdrawing their money from it due to fear of the unknown and this is causing it to fall futher. A break below $6k then am afraid that we might be heading down to $3k.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

FlyingShark (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-15-2018), penuelophir (06-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theomilli View Post
      Bitcoin has slumped down greatly in the past few months and presently it's price has gone down back to its previous low since the beginning of this year, investors are withdrawing their money from it due to fear of the unknown and this is causing it to fall futher. A break below $6k then am afraid that we might be heading down to $3k.
      I believe that the bitcoin is still much on the bearish mode and would still have to get down below but the price is at the right place to place your sells trades if you want to join it, because it is in the momentum movement toward the 5.0000 if possible!

Name:  chart243.png
Views: 50
Size:  24.9 KB

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

FlyingShark (06-18-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 428 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I believe that the bitcoin is still much on the bearish mode and would still have to get down below but the price is at the right place to place your sells trades if you want to join it, because it is in the momentum movement toward the 5.0000 if possible!

Attachment 78897
      Selling bitcoin at this crucial stage is kind of risky this is because it hasn't been able to move down below $6k for some time now and it looks more like after the time it would spend in that $6k the next trend would be upward. I personally think it's a good time to buy with a stop loss at $5k.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

FlyingShark (06-18-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-17-2018), penuelophir (06-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,073 Times in 789 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malik Basit View Post
      I also think that same my friend! The craze of Bitcoin is over and traders are not much interested to invest money here. Its true that there are still some traders who want to buy it from a good point for long term and they are thinking that it will go up once again like we see at the end of last. But i think its really hard to cross $10,000 and if it happen then $15,000 will be very difficult.
      Well from the experience that i have personally gained in Forex and in Bitcoin trading, A pair can become less Volatile and range across several Pips for a long time, It can even happen for 3 years before movements of high Volatility resume. For instance Gold has been Ranging between 1050 - 1300 for 4 years now and this happens after Gold soared high and touched 1900, It does not mean the end of Gold, Rather a period of limited Gold Volatility.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-17-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,447 Times in 2,450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Well from the experience that i have personally gained in Forex and in Bitcoin trading, A pair can become less Volatile and range across several Pips for a long time, It can even happen for 3 years before movements of high Volatility resume. For instance Gold has been Ranging between 1050 - 1300 for 4 years now and this happens after Gold soared high and touched 1900, It does not mean the end of Gold, Rather a period of limited Gold Volatility.
      Comparing gold and bitcoin seems not right, I actually understand your perspective, but gold trading is definitely here to stay, it's been around for like ever, but bitcoin a cryptocurrencies which is facing many obligation, some countries don't want it to function, so all the news surrounding it can be discouraging. And this is why some trader don't feel safe about it

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-16-2018), FxBD (06-17-2018), Unregistered (3)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Comparing gold and bitcoin seems not right,
      I think they are the same in volatility and in the risks which is always associated with forex trading business, and it is very important to note that if you could trade anyone of them with good money management then you could do it on the other even making good progress too.

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 123 126 127 128 129 LastLast