• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to buy Bitcoin

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Greentrader I am working on some sites, similar to PTC and faucet, I collect Bitcoins and Ethereum only. These two are still the two more popular one. Recently there is ripple I think but it is still very new. Not many people working on it. I collect small amount and it would grow in my account. Do you do Cryptocurrencies as well?
      I don't own any crytocoins yet because all the sites I use don't accept that pay processor. I'm more interested in trading crytocurrencies in brokers instead of collecting coins. Very few sites accept it for payments. I shop online in most popular sites from China, USA and Europe and none of them accept bitcoins yet. If you know a list of popular websites who accept bitcoin don't hesitate to share with us
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-21-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for me it's better to sell it when the bitcoin price is high. because the presence of other crypto currencies can beat bitcoin. and using bitcoin does not guarantee the security of our money, it may be somehow long hackers will be able to steal our bitcoin especially the ones stuck in the wallet online. and if the hackers are able then slowly bitcoin will be abandoned

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jontarno For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-21-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jontarno View Post
      for me it's better to sell it when the bitcoin price is high. because the presence of other crypto currencies can beat bitcoin. and using bitcoin does not guarantee the security of our money, it may be somehow long hackers will be able to steal our bitcoin especially the ones stuck in the wallet online. and if the hackers are able then slowly bitcoin will be abandoned
      Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency now and its vey hard to see a new crypto taking the first place in the future. the biggest worry its not the security because any payment processor has its vulnerabillities. The biggest worry is the volatility of its price and many are afraid of a big devaluation or even an extintion of this crypto in future. Many digital currencies like e-gold, e-bullion, libertyreserve, etc were closed and the samething can also happen to bitcoins. Govs don't like these type of virtual currencies which are widely used by criminals so they will do everything to bann and close it in future...
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-21-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

jontarno That is a good investor buy low sell high. You would need to try blockchain before you understand the security. In order for them to steal your money, you would have to be very careless. But the point is that it is just some digital numbers that people place value on it. So I am not sure of the value.
      Greentrader I see that InstaForex has accepted bitcoin in the processor. Might want to check it out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-24-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,085 Times in 658 Posts

If you have the money to buy Bitcoin in multiples, you can just buy now and make sure that your stop loss is as far as you could imagine to be safe with. Without much equity, that could not be done. Although, the Bitcoin is targeting more upside direction, but i am still seeing some mixed reaction with it. This calls for caution among traders until a better trading decision is being made on the bullish path.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

balut (10-07-2017), Warren Bafett (10-05-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin still the best crypto currency and more people will use it so I think it's still a good time to buy bitcoin and waiting until the price increased. It's still not too late to buy BTC because I'm sure in 1-6 month the bitcoin rate will increased again. Right now 1 BTC equal to $4300 and in 1-6 months I'm sure 1 BTC will be more than $5000. If it happen then you will get 14% profit

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captainleo For This Useful Post:

balut (10-07-2017), dzin4aans (10-06-2017), NikitaBelle (10-06-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1538.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 464 Posts

If you have the money to buy Bitcoin in multiples, you can just buy now and make sure that your stop loss is as far as you could imagine to be safe with. Without much equity, that could not be done.
      If I'm going to buy Bitcoin I will not use margin trading because most broker only allow lower leverage like 1:10 and its volatility is prone to mini flash crash. It means that getting a margin call is highly possible. I think it's safer to hoard Bitcoin inside cryto wallet and let its price keep on rising.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

captainleo (10-12-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Right now bitcoin is stronger and we should take the value when there is on buy side. its not that easy to buy bitcoin and it will take patience to hold to it but the money potential is big and I think that sends many long term investors to this impressive asset.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Since bitcoin major trend is always going up then I think the best way to make profit from bitcoin is to wait until the price drop a bit first. When it really happen then just try to buy it as much as you can. Based on bitcoin price movement, usually soon or later the price will went up again. One of my friend using this method and getting more than $300 easily.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to captainleo For This Useful Post:

Sixteen (10-13-2017)

19. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen has a brilliant future Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3092.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,527 Times in 454 Posts

Bitcoin just hit over 5000$ as of yesterday and it finally break off the resistance. This is a good investment for sure and any wise person now will be buying Bitcoin because the more people accept it, the high rise in value we can see from it. Somebody somewhere is licking his lips as he watches his investment rise in value.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixteen For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast