Thread: Time to buy Bitcoin

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

mayx181992 is an unknown quantity at this point mayx181992's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I must say that buying bitcoin now is not a good idea because we need to keep some patient to see that it start going upward direction and as of now i see whenever it goes up it falling badly again and again its better to be patient and wait for clear direction i think we need to wait for investors who will invest soon and then it ll be best to buy and its actually a good rewarding .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mayx181992 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-09-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,378 Times in 5,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      We already seen some scam stories regarding ICO's promoting new coins, the fact that new coin offering is growing like mushrooms everywhere, makes me realized that involving ourselves with cryptocurrency is no longer safe. Even getting involved with bitcoin at this point in time is pretty dangerous.
      How can we expect it to be safe when there is no real regulation in place? Its like the wild wild west right now with cryptocurrencies. The strong will beat the weak and the smart will take advantage of the stupid.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time to buy bitcoin is always common among traders of the forex field, they believe the bitcoin will always be rising, but it is not. Though, there was a socking movement that bitcoin put up since this week Thursday, and ever since then, it has being trying to climb, but i guess it if it will still continue in that way. I do not have the confidence to buy the bitcoin anymore, i will stay a while if there will still be reasonable opportunity to do so. Before this will happy, my daily chart will confirm it plainly.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Though, there was a socking movement that bitcoin put up since this week Thursday, and ever since then, it has being trying to climb, but i guess it if it will still continue in that way.
      The participants are trying to pump up the price of bitcoin, unfortunately it might only lead to more selling frenzy once the price is a little bit higher. If people keep selling it then how it can stay afloat or climb much higher?
      No Guts No Glory!

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

8. FB
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hodl2018 is an unknown quantity at this point Hodl2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have enough money then spread it across different price levels so your investment won't be in too much risk.
      Also, it's a good idea to spread it into other different coins so you don't risk it in just 1 coin.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8