• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Time to buy Bitcoin

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin has been on the rise for couple of days now and it's not a surprise that we are to be be buying. It's just by following the trend, though some traders right now think the bitcoin is about to retrace and have a rest by moving back a little bit all this are just assumptions with no evidence it will comes to reality

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-27-2017), Greentrader (10-27-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sonibark Glad you talk about trend, the trend is and has been upwards for quite a while. You should know there is an investment cycle where it would go up and come down. Most of this has to relate to demand and supply. But it is had to grudge what is the demand for Cryptocurrencies. While the demand is there, more Cryptocurrencies are popping up. So when would it end? I do not know. So are we at the tail end of the trend or the beginning.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

786pk (12-11-2017), dzin4aans (10-28-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.90 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

and now that the rumours of china stopping bit coins or running a crack down on bi coins have been proven wrong we can see that bit coin is now trading around the 7000 level and i think that getting to the 10000 mark will not be a problem
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Simply outrageous! Bitcoin finally top the $12,000 mark! What's next? $20,000? I guess many are having fun buying this cryptocurrency on the dip and sell on the top. This seems to be the easiest way to trade this currency.
      No Guts No Glory!

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1152.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,083 Times in 1,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Simply outrageous! Bitcoin finally top the $12,000 mark! What's next? $20,000? I guess many are having fun buying this cryptocurrency on the dip and sell on the top. This seems to be the easiest way to trade this currency.
      Bitcoin going to tops 20k$ mark in no time as just may be end of this year or coming month of Jan as due to their bullish behavior continues for quite sometime and simply shows upwards trend seems to be unstoppable.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-10-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk will become famous soon enough 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      If you have following the news, you would have realized that Bitcoin has been getting a beating since the news was released that China has stopped all local currency exchange. JPMorgan CEO too jump onto it and claim it being fraud. The price of bitcoins is now at just above $3300 from the high of almost $5000.

Despite that, there are experts claiming that this is expected and it would not stop Bitcoin from reaching the value of $10000.

What is your take on this? Do you think it is a good time to buy Bitcoin at a low or do you think it would slide further? Do you think Bitcoin would be able to recover, or it just the signal of the end of cryptocurrencies?
      Dixie did you see that bitcoin hits 17700 level means 1 bitcoin=17700$ while one year ago when i check it their value is that ti me almost 300$ it moves really fast and i listen that some countries banned it and some countries legalise it do you know the list of that countries in which the bitcoin is legal? i should be helpful

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Well, after the bitcoin begun trading on a major US exchange for the first time this Monday, the price went beyond $17,000! Can you believe that? Why on earth a major US exchange allowed for something like this to happen? Are they already softening to this crypto currency mania? Or they just want to join the circus? I find it hard to understand...for others to scream bitcoin as illegal and a bubble, liken to tulip mania...what else...then now publicly traded on one of major US exchange is too much!?
      No Guts No Glory!

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,543 Times in 4,887 Posts

Well, after the bitcoin begun trading on a major US exchange for the first time this Monday, the price went beyond $17,000! Can you believe that? Why on earth a major US exchange allowed for something like this to happen? Are they already softening to this crypto currency mania? Or they just want to join the circus? I find it hard to understand...for others to scream bitcoin as illegal and a bubble, liken to tulip mania...what else...then now publicly traded on one of major US exchange is too much!?
      Everyone trying to get a piece of the juicy bitcoin pie while its still hot. Its the fastest phenomenon currently on the internet. Wonder when the price gonna dip for others to come on the band wagon? Anyone bought bitcoin when it was $15k per piece?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-13-2017), Warren Bafett (12-12-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Everyone trying to get a piece of the juicy bitcoin pie while its still hot. Its the fastest phenomenon currently on the internet. Wonder when the price gonna dip for others to come on the band wagon? Anyone bought bitcoin when it was $15k per piece?
      I only sell high and buy low, it's a bit scary to continue buying bitcoin and then suddenly it plunge down real hard. Just when you are very inspired and excited to jump into the wagon, and then the price starts to fall hard. I don't want to be caught in the wrong side of the train...so I will just stay on the sideline and keep my safe distance.
      No Guts No Glory!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (12-13-2017)

16. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      it is $15k per price wow. when i joined this forum and read about bitcoin i see price $6000 and now it is $15. this means investing money into it i may made big profit by now. truly outstanding price movement for this investment. i wonder whether my trendline and rsi,200 ma moving average strategy can be applied to this.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (12-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast