• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to buy Bitcoin

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Bitcoin just hit over 5000$ as of yesterday and it finally break off the resistance. This is a good investment for sure and any wise person now will be buying Bitcoin because the more people accept it, the high rise in value we can see from it. Somebody somewhere is licking his lips as he watches his investment rise in value.
      Bitcoin is now above 6,100 high? is that true? omg! I should have buy this thing during it's infancy,lol, but am so engrossed with currency pairs that my eyes is closed to other instruments. Anyways I think it's much safer to buy back bitcoin if it will crash, when will it take a dip? I might be interested to buy it, but the question is how to buy it or where to buy it? anyone know here where to buy bitcoin?
      No Guts No Glory!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

Greentrader (10-24-2017)

3. LFC
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Bitcoin is now above 6,100 high? is that true? omg! I should have buy this thing during it's infancy,lol, but am so engrossed with currency pairs that my eyes is closed to other instruments. Anyways I think it's much safer to buy back bitcoin if it will crash, when will it take a dip? I might be interested to buy it, but the question is how to buy it or where to buy it? anyone know here where to buy bitcoin?
      I think when it crashes its the end of this cryptocurrency times. If you buy and sell it before the crash your chances to profit are very high. The only risk its the crash that everybody know that will happen one day. The one million dollars question is to know when will occur that day...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-24-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      I think when it crashes its the end of this cryptocurrency times. If you buy and sell it before the crash your chances to profit are very high. The only risk its the crash that everybody know that will happen one day. The one million dollars question is to know when will occur that day...
      It is true if we have known for certain that it would reach such a value who would not have bought. But not everyone is buying because we are not certain it would crash. But the worry is people might get in after it has reach it peak and then those people would get hurt badly. Has Bitcoin reach its peak. I doubt so but where is the peak I really do not know.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-25-2017), Warren Bafett (10-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      It is true if we have known for certain that it would reach such a value who would not have bought. But not everyone is buying because we are not certain it would crash. But the worry is people might get in after it has reach it peak and then those people would get hurt badly. Has Bitcoin reach its peak. I doubt so but where is the peak I really do not know.
      The fact is the herd of bulls has a limited number of heads. When all the herd is in the price cant raise anymore and that time is coming very soon. And the bitcoin market its very close to reach the point of saturation as demand its limited to such illegal activities and very few legit markets who don't have enough weight to increase new demand. We know that some businesses will never offer demand and will never need anything like bitcoin which its totally useless for most shoppers.

Bangla Forex School

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-25-2017), Warren Bafett (10-25-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Greentrader Most of the time the early adopter would benefit from this kind of investment. But a lot of these so call investors have not idea what they are doing. They saw that many people are making money, the greed take over and more often than not, they would suffer when things do go south. These people are not looking to spend but looking to earn.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 443 Posts

I don't think that its time to Buy the Bitcoin. we see a major Bull movement in last some months but i don't think that it will hold this level for long time. it will go down to $3000 to $4000 range again and then it may go up toward $7000.
      Lets see what happened with it and if you want to trade with it then you can sell from this level and also set a pending order from $3500 range of buy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,005 Posts

I don't think that its time to Buy the Bitcoin. we see a major Bull movement in last some months but i don't think that it will hold this level for long time. it will go down to $3000 to $4000 range again and then it may go up toward $7000.
      Lets see what happened with it and if you want to trade with it then you can sell from this level and also set a pending order from $3500 range of buy.
      I think long term trader can choose this time for buy and i dont think that it will go down more till $4000, but currently i am not thinking to go in this currency for long term, i always like to use it for short term, because with that i can make good profit..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greentrader Most of the time the early adopter would benefit from this kind of investment. But a lot of these so call investors have not idea what they are doing. They saw that many people are making money, the greed take over and more often than not, they would suffer when things do go south. These people are not looking to spend but looking to earn.
      Many are making money here but how many are making a lot of thousands of $ investing in bitcoins?? Obviously only few people. That's because only few people want to invest more than 4 digit in a very new and risky market. Today investing in mining is not too much profitable and the price its too expensive for new investments. These sinals are not good for the future of the bullish trend.

Bangla Forex School

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Greentrader I agree with you, there are few huge investors in cryptocurrencies, but there are a lot of people investing right now. It would take one person 1000 to push the currencies up but it takes 1000 people a dollar to make the same moment. So at the end of the day if you have numbers pushing up the value of the currencies.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greentrader I agree with you, there are few huge investors in cryptocurrencies, but there are a lot of people investing right now. It would take one person 1000 to push the currencies up but it takes 1000 people a dollar to make the same moment. So at the end of the day if you have numbers pushing up the value of the currencies.
      I know that fact. Interest rates are decreasing and people have know more money to invest in alternative markets and that explains in part the boom of cryptocurrencies price. Economy is in good growing cicle and that benefits all type of markets. Most of bitcoin investors have a small stake because they know the high risk involved so they don't invest more than 5% of their investment portfolio here.

Bangla Forex School

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast