• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50 51 52 55 ... LastLast

Thread: mikehenley's trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minokimo View Post
      I agree with you in your analyze of usdjpy as the price moves above the cloud
      The price has returned twice for the downside after attempting to breach the Fibonacci 61.60
      Now I expect a price back up to try to break this level
      nice chart buddy, UJ will continue to the upward but most likely be pulling back at 108.50 level or around the middle of your fib 50% and 38%, this is the nearest support from the January'18 price.
      I am still amaze with those trader like you who use the ichimoku as your way to analyze the market, as it really one of the most used indicators out there and I believe there are only limited traders who can use it perfectly, kudos to you buddy.
      I attempt to used it before, but I am really confuse, maybe if I would really give time to learn it, but I was satisfied already with the bare and naked price chart.
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

balut (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,311 Times in 825 Posts

Hi traders

According to my technical analysis UJ is looks bearish to me and the main reason behind that is the weekly hidden divergence along with the dozi candle stick on the bigger time frame so i think it drops 150 to 200 pips and then again make pull back from there in the upward direction

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

mikehenley (05-12-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), zahidmehmood (05-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,013 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minokimo View Post
      I agree with you in your analyze of usdjpy as the price moves above the cloud
      The price has returned twice for the downside after attempting to breach the Fibonacci 61.60
      Now I expect a price back up to try to break this level
      I see this pair already come back from 110.04 level on two times. So i think there are some pressure available on selling side. If today it will not up much pips then i am sure it will go on down side in next week. But i am not trying to entry in this pair right now. I am waiting for breaking 109.11 level. If market break this level and close below of this point then it must be go down and will be try to break 108.80 level. This is just my thinking. May be i am wrong. Now i am trying to make analysis and share with you for developing my analysis skill. If you think there are anything wrong then help me to finding that one.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 68
Size:  22.3 KB

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

mikehenley (05-12-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

My GBPUSD Trade Plan next week,
      Dominant Trend is still "bearish" and the 1.36050 resistance are many times rejected, and it is repeating the price cycle from late dec 2017 price to early january 2018, see below "box A" and box B", there is about 7 candles each closing below 1.36050 before making a significant move and I am seeing that this might be reflected next week going down to 1.33 level.
      Entry Plan:
      Plan 1: Put a pending sell limit at 1.36050 and stop loss 1.36724
      Plan 2: Wait for the price to actually reject the 1.36060 level before deciding to enter and look for a selling opportunity at the 1hr time frame
      Plan 3: If the 1.36050 are broke and the candle closes above, just wait for the pullback signal and a buying opportunity would be most likely to happen

Name:  12-May GBPUSD.png
Views: 56
Size:  33.7 KB

Thanks  

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

balut (05-12-2018), MartyFish (05-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-13-2018), Soldier (05-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hi guyz, been busy lately on my work, I haven't posted an update yet for my trade, even if I am always online, there is only limited time I can open my chart and normally at work I am hiding it and have to cover when I am viewing it , but I am trying to find time to at least make a post on my journal.
      Below is the update of my current AUDUSD Trade, this was actually not included on my weekly plan but I've seen a potential opportunity base from yesterday's candle close rejecting the 0.7560 resistance, I will be just aiming about 2R profit.
      Name:  15-May AUDUSD.png
Views: 47
Size:  19.7 KB

I do have an open SELL Trade also on GU, and will post it later, not on the exact entry plan because I just wait a daily candle close but still on my trading plan to SELL it.

Thanks  

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-15-2018), dzin4aans (05-15-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), PongsakornFX (05-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

As I've informed earlier, I have a SELLING position with GBPUSD, not the exact entry base from my plan but still manage to open a trade base from the result of the 14-May Daily close candle, with the 1.36050 resistance keeps holding and I now understand that, the many times the resistance are tested, it becomes weaker and weaker, and probably with the support getting tested many times becomes stronger.
      I am planning to keep my trade open and wait for the next candle before deciding to close.
      Name:  15-May GBPUSD.png
Views: 47
Size:  33.3 KB

Thanks  

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-15-2018), dzin4aans (05-15-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-15-2018), PongsakornFX (05-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

my current GBPUSD trade, only 66pips positive, it came to at least 95pips yesterday night, but I opted not to close my trade and wait for today's candle close, and it seems that the January 11, 2018 candle are being tested which the 1.34550. I'll close my trade to book some profits, it may possibly retrace and I'll just find another opportunity, better to get profit than nothing.
      Name:  17-May GBPUSD.png
Views: 28
Size:  27.4 KB

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mikehenley For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I was able to buy the USDJPY near the immediate support of 110 area, I'll be targeting about 1.5R to 2R only or let see whether it will push upward, the 16-May candle are pushing the price higher and it seems that buyers are still in control.
      Name:  17-May USDJPY.png
Views: 27
Size:  26.8 KB

Thanks  

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

Bobby brown (05-17-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,427 Times in 2,441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikehenley View Post
      my current GBPUSD trade, only 66pips positive, it came to at least 95pips yesterday night, but I opted not to close my trade and wait for today's candle close, and it seems that the January 11, 2018 candle are being tested which the 1.34550. I'll close my trade to book some profits, it may possibly retrace and I'll just find another opportunity, better to get profit than nothing.
      Attachment 77538
      Nice profit brother, actually its better you close the trade in profit, though it may probable still go down a little bit more but it's better you settle for small rather than none, after all the price has been going on ranging trend for the past couple of days and it may retrace back as you predicted.

And as for your USdjpy, I think you can still hold on to the position, am also on good profit with the pair, waiting for how long it can Go from the current price

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

mikehenley (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Nice profit brother, actually its better you close the trade in profit, though it may probable still go down a little bit more but it's better you settle for small rather than none, after all the price has been going on ranging trend for the past couple of days and it may retrace back as you predicted.

And as for your USdjpy, I think you can still hold on to the position, am also on good profit with the pair, waiting for how long it can Go from the current price
      What push me to decide closing my GU trade is that, the 16-May daily close candle failed to break the lows of the 15-May candle, and as of this moment, GU is now making a retracement, and would probably not only a retracement but could be a sign of turning point to the upside, since the weekly candle close from last weeks shows doji, which is indecision between buyers and sellers, a break above 1.36 area could be a turning point, otherwise a failed or rejection again could move the pair lower up to 1.33 level,

Name:  17-May GBPUSD.png
Views: 25
Size:  24.4 KB

Thanks  

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

Bobby brown (05-17-2018), penuelophir (05-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45 48 49 50 51 52 55 ... LastLast