• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast

Thread: mikehenley's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,539 Times in 529 Posts

7-Mar-2018 Update:
      My EURUSD open trade nears my 2R Target, and I just move my SL near my entry point, Hope it continue well
      Name:  Screenshot_5.png
Views: 36
Size:  28.9 KB

And with my previous GBPUSD Trade, my 2R Target got hit.
      Name:  Screenshot_6.png
Views: 29
Size:  40.3 KB
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

786pk (03-07-2018), Alexander Tatsumaki (03-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I also have an open position for AUDUSD, a Buy 2 0.1 Lot, 1 lot targeting only 2R and other other is 4R,
      I am confident to pull the open position trigger since a 3 bearish pin bar occur. I may not have an exact entry but at least also a well executed base from the price action.

Name:  AudUsdmt57-mar.png
Views: 32
Size:  30.6 KB

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,877 Times in 8,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikehenley View Post
      good morning to all, about 5:35am here in the philippines, morning routine before I prepare to work is to check my trade every morning and below is my current update for the EURUSD pair,
      I put a buy limit order yesterday near the 50% level which was the nearest support from Feb 26 and Feb 23 daily close candle.
      I will still keep this trade until my 2R target were hit, I will not aim for 3R since I am seeing a previous trendline that could be a resistance. Whatever happens today it will depend again on tomorrow close candle if I have to close my trade or not.

Attachment 74796
      Oh so you're from Philippines too? Nice!
      Might be able to arrange some good meetings with the members there

Got my bonus credit to my account today! Yey! Thanks Instaforex and MT5 Community,
      I've started this Month of March to also grow my Bonus Account and hopefully I can also withdraw some profits just like many others here.
      I will keep updating my current result over time using my Sniper Approach and Price Action Strategy.

Attachment 74802
      Great plan!
      I'm excited everytime I see a member have their sight on their goal
      I'm rooting for you mate!

7-Mar-2018 Update:
      My EURUSD open trade nears my 2R Target, and I just move my SL near my entry point, Hope it continue well
      Attachment 74859

And with my previous GBPUSD Trade, my 2R Target got hit.
      Attachment 74860
      Great result!
      Do you really trade naked also? coz your chart looks so clean

5. The following 14 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (03-17-2018), FastQuick 95 (03-17-2018), IndicatorMan (03-15-2018), Lotus Forex 8 (03-18-2018), mikehenley (03-07-2018), PandoraBox (03-15-2018), Razvan III (03-17-2018), Scheduled Pips (03-17-2018), SeekN'Ride (03-18-2018), UberTrade (03-17-2018), Unregistered (3), Voorex (03-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi mike

I found your journal really interesting specially the results that showed on your journal are really awesome keep it up buddy and success is yours. second thing that i wanna tell you is today EU trade i find a nice bearish divergence setup on EU H1 time frame which shows it drops at least 50 pips in the downward direction
      Review my journal for more updates
      Appreciate your information buddy, I will try to check and consider whether I have to Take Profit already.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Oh so you're from Philippines too? Nice!
      Might be able to arrange some good meetings with the members there
      Looking forward to meet some Filipino members here, and also you buddy. A good timing to have chat with some of the veterans like you, maybe I could learn some other helpful stuffs.

Great plan!
      I'm excited everytime I see a member have their sight on their goal
      I'm rooting for you mate!
      Appreciate it buddy, I will try my very best to share my result on this journal and be an inspiration and a part of this growing community.

Great result!
      Do you really trade naked also? coz your chart looks so clean
      Yes buddy, I am trading naked, with clean price chart, without fancy indicators, a simple lines to draw a significant S/R which I consider as my "kill zones". I preferred to be clean and not complicated with the used of candle sticks or bars, like Inside Bars, Pin Bars, some of Fakey Bars. And as part of my trading management, I used a fixed $ Risk and used a FIBO to determine my Stops and Reward targets,

---------- Post added 03-08-2018 at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-07-2018 at 03:25 PM ----------

A great morning to the community, just this morning, I closed my open trades, just observed that the market direction is confused due to some significant news today and tomorrow. I've seen also a an inside bar forms from several pairs like AUDUSD, NZDUSD and GBPUSD, which means that the yesterday bars failed to break the previous day high. Inside bar could either be a continuation or a reversal, with this I will just wait to see today candle closed before I jumped in again. Additionally, a bullish PIN bar forms from USDJPY signifying that it could be a possible reversal already and buyers are in control now.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (03-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,168 Times in 3,354 Posts

Yes buddy, I am trading naked, with clean price chart, without fancy indicators, a simple lines to draw a significant S/R which I consider as my "kill zones". I preferred to be clean and not complicated with the used of candle sticks or bars, like Inside Bars, Pin Bars, some of Fakey Bars. And as part of my trading management, I used a fixed $ Risk and used a FIBO to determine my Stops and Reward targets,
      Is PhantomTrader79 a Philippians? i also dont trade with much indicators i found it more promising, though when we wanna trade with a naked chat we must be a price action trader, or trading with the candlestick pattern, which one are you my friend? have a blesses day, and a good trades feel with profit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Is PhantomTrader79 a Philippians?
      maybe you are referring to if he is also a Filipino? not Philippians..morning buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      i also dont trade with much indicators i found it more promising, though when we wanna trade with a naked chat we must be a price action trader, or trading with the candlestick pattern, which one are you my friend? have a blesses day, and a good trades feel with profit
      yes buddy, I prefer both to be a Price action trader with naked price chart, and use candlestick patterns, I actually sometimes used EMA, but this is just to confirm the trend and another confluence, and also FIBO, it help me a lot on my entry and exists.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

It seems that the yesterday daily closed candle will possible be a retracement only from the previous days bullish trend.
      For the EURUSD, I think as long as the 1.2355 level is intact and holds above that, EURUSD will be at 1.25 level. And with this, I am eyeing again to enter where my previous Monday entry point is, I think the bullish Pin Bar at the weekly chart is intact.
      But still I'll wait and check the price action happening on the 4hr chart.

Name:  EURUSD 9-Mar.png
Views: 20
Size:  25.3 KB

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Here are my possible plan trade for week 11 12-Mar ~ 16-Mar; For next week I am eyeing with the GOLD as the candle close from 9-Mar forms a bullish pin bar, still the bear side are having a hard time push the gold down. I used to enter on the 50% retracement level of that pin bar, see below snapshot.
      Possible Entry at 1318.96 or 1321.32
      SL below the "0" Level and I am aiming at least 3R target profit.

But as a reminder, this is just a part of my trading plan and it is still within the market whether my view is correct or not.

Name:  XAUUSD Plan Trade 10-Mar.png
Views: 29
Size:  30.7 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mikehenley For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Here is for my USDJPY analysis, just observed that it is hanging with a down trend line starting from the 21-Feb Daily Close candle,
      Below is my 4hr Chart snapshot, with a possible Selling opportunity. It will be valid as long as the trend line holds.

Name:  USDJPY 10-Mar Daily.png
Views: 23
Size:  29.6 KB

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

kanyB1 (03-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

16. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a glorious beacon of light kanyB1 is a glorious beacon of light kanyB1 is a glorious beacon of light kanyB1 is a glorious beacon of light kanyB1 is a glorious beacon of light kanyB1 is a glorious beacon of light kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that is a very good observation and analysis has been made stronger the candle sticks that has been formed but at still i think that placing a pending order at 106.510 will still make it more safer and reducing risk. am not used to that pattern has been formed but am having some assurance that pair is going to sell because forex is all about formation of patterns which we can figure out its future.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast