Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 117 120 121 122
    Results 1,211 to 1,215 of 1215

Thread: mikehenley's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X is a glorious beacon of light Mr X's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikehenley View Post
      Hello there mates, its been awhile and about 2 weeks since my last post here.
      Been Super Busy because just last week,our American customer visit our factory to see the actual status of new product that we have launch, a lot of preparation.
      I choose not to trade within that 2 weeks also as I cannot really focus. But starting this week, I am so glad that my normal routine is now back.

I just want to start this week with my 2 Trade Ideas that I will be looking for;

GBPUSD:
      The pair is now moving and could possible retrace at 1.3040 support. I don't know much about what had happen in the past week, but it seems that USD tumbles making about 6 days upward trend for most of the major pairs.
      1.3040 still remain a strong support:

USDJPY:

From the last month strong move of USDJPY, earlier trading days of Octobers seems massive, with only about 6 trading days, the previous whole months gains has been almost wipe out.
      USDJPY forms a false break at 114.40 are which is also a strong resistance from November of last year. Now the pair is looking to retest 111.40 which was also supported by a wedge channel.

That's it for now, wish me luck next week mates.
      Good Luck to us.. Happy Pippin'

Yes you are right and i am agree with you and hope your trading going very well and learn and earn very good with trading and doing trading more well and learn more and more

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr X For This Useful Post:

mikehenley (Yesterday)

3. Lamboghini
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 539 Posts

Been Super Busy because just last week,our American customer visit our factory to see the actual status of new product that we have launch, a lot of preparation.
      I choose not to trade within that 2 weeks also as I cannot really focus. But starting this week, I am so glad that my normal routine is now back.

I just want to start this week with my 2 Trade Ideas that I will be looking for;

GBPUSD:
      The pair is now moving and could possible retrace at 1.3040 support. I don't know much about what had happen in the past week, but it seems that USD tumbles making about 6 days upward trend for most of the major pairs.

Attachment 87854

USDJPY:

From the last month strong move of USDJPY, earlier trading days of Octobers seems massive, with only about 6 trading days, the previous whole months gains has been almost wipe out.
      USDJPY forms a false break at 114.40 are which is also a strong resistance from November of last year. Now the pair is looking to retest 111.40 which was also supported by a wedge channel.

Attachment 87856

Well,don't worry there will always time for getting a good trades so just focus on your offline work first. Anyway,I'm not sure where GBPUSD will move now,after it recover the gap but i like to see it to go up more than going down and about USDJPY,this pair will still go down and first target is going to 111.45

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bocahedan For This Useful Post:

mikehenley (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shadi will become famous soon enough shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD:

Attachment 87854

USDJPY:

Attachment 87856

Good evening, mate, your analysis looks great for those couples, and I'm happy to read this analysis, and I've benefited from it a lot, and by the way it's my first entry today on the Instat Forex forum, I've been busy and tired all day, unfortunately, and now allow me to share my humble opinion about your analysis of the GBP/USD pair, Val A pair is now standing at the 1.31622 area, and it seems to be on its way down to the 1.29187 point and will continue to the next 1.28460.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

mikehenley (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,498 Times in 477 Posts

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

Welcome back my dear mate!!! Really we miss you too much where I was also little bit inactive since few days and I am also back here.

Anyway GU pair have done great job today though we have seen huge gap and think so some people had buy and definitely they got margin call of their account if they have little capital. But right now the pair looks making bearish trend and we may see little bit bearish movement for few hours and after that it will take a direction to upward. So for long term trader here is buying chances but for short term seller will be much benefited here.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

Cooldye (Yesterday), mikehenley (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,620 Times in 549 Posts

Default 16-Oct Trade Update

Thank You for a Warm Welcome Back from all of you mates..
      Really appreciate it..
      I apologize I cannot reply to you one by one..but rest assure that each of your comments are well appreciated, I read them all and I am so glad to hear some inputs and compliments from you mates..
      I wish you all a good trading week and more profits coming in..

Anyway here is my updates:

GU seems to have a huge gap opening at monday and as expected it forms like a pullback even if it didn't touch the 1.3040 key support.
      I am expecting that majors pairs will move up now this week as the US dollar index are pointing down.

For the USDJPY, the pair is now moving to touch at the 111.40, I am stalking the pair at that key support, I will be observing a rejection in this key support before deciding my entry.

And here is another clear opportunity for us..

AUDUSD:

The pair really opens up a good "selling" opportunity for us retail traders that every time it touches the downward trend line or the falling wedge, the rejection occurs.
      For a conservative trader, it is better to wait for a selling opportunity at 0.7200 so that we are align with the dominant trend...while for those aggressive and day traders, they can look for an opportunity to Buy the pair and just put the TP near the falling wedge.

Name:  16-Oct AUDUSD.png
Views: 2
Size:  38.4 KB

Good Luck to all us mates..
      Take care with your trades.
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

Reply to Thread
    Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 117 120 121 122