• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 52 55 56 57

Thread: mikehenley's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD is a glorious beacon of light FxBD is a glorious beacon of light FxBD is a glorious beacon of light FxBD is a glorious beacon of light FxBD is a glorious beacon of light FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      If you think that GBPUSD will still fall further, then i would like you to rethink, because what i am seeing with that pair is a bullish structure, we should not let the current situation of falling to affect the decision we will be making on this pair. At this time, we should be looking for the time to trade buy order, and we should make sure that we are so patient in dealing with it. We can make the next buy order at 1.3445, this is where a strong resistance level is, when this level is broken to the downside, it will help us so much.

as you are thinking technically but when you will see the fundamental things it will completely opposite.i think gbp is going more strong day by day but if we are taking about short selling then it might be possible to fall several hundreds of pips within next week but overall the condition of gbp is going stronger and that bullish tendency we are seen in several weeks.i am always trade with trends and that gives me profit most of the time.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

bigani (06-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Brother, I think we cam assume anything from the pair (GBP-USD) because it movement can just be surprising at times, so honestly the pair can still fall but it's obvious that it's now on over 200 pips bullish and this is nothing compared to the bearish trend we experienced in last months.
      And sooner or later the pair will definitely fall.
      Right dear any thing is possible in forex despite of proven strategy and good analysis on different time frames. As talking about GBP USD this pair has more than 1000 pips drawdown in last six months and now trying to make some movement upwards but main trend is bearish. However this also have strong resistance at price level of 1.3616, so this may move about 200 pips as mentioned you. So let see what happen.

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (06-13-2018), abidbutt (06-11-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (06-10-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,236 Times in 826 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      Right dear any thing is possible in forex despite of proven strategy and good analysis on different time frames. As talking about GBP USD this pair has more than 1000 pips drawdown in last six months and now trying to make some movement upwards but main trend is bearish. However this also have strong resistance at price level of 1.3616, so this may move about 200 pips as mentioned you. So let see what happen.
      Am also in support of some bullish move for the GBPUSD this month,this week for me will determine what will happen for the remaining of the month for most pair,FOMC is on Wednesday so we might see some movement after that,bearish trend might continue from next month though,1.34387 daily resistance must be broken first before the bullish continuation.

Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for keeping this thread alive dear mate, appreciated and for my current view for the GBPUSD, I think that the pair is making an attempt to reach the 1.3614 area as a significant resistance, in my weekly view, it is making a retracement back to 1.3614 area as the previous September 2017 price rejection occurs, and for now it just making some pullback from a massive selling that started april this year.

Name:  11-Jun GBPUSD.png
Views: 10
Size:  28.9 KB

My current USDJPY Trade, the pair is making an Head and Shoulder pattern, and respecting the 110 resistance level.

Name:  11-Jun USDJPY.png
Size:  30.0 KB

and I am anticipating to trade the AUDUSD, I missed an opportunity last week and the pair really respecting a down channel,

Name:  11-Jun AUDUSD.png
Size:  25.5 KB
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-11-2018), NikitaBelle (06-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,207 Times in 7,512 Posts

thanks for keeping this thread alive dear mate, appreciated and for my current view for the GBPUSD, I think that the pair is making an attempt to reach the 1.3614 area as a significant resistance, in my weekly view, it is making a retracement back to 1.3614 area as the previous September 2017 price rejection occurs, and for now it just making some pullback from a massive selling that started april this year.
      Well, GBPUSD can start rising all the way up towards 1.3500 area soon enough this week or maybe the bulls has no real power to carry this pair much higher. It's gonna be 1.3500 or 1.3200 area once again. This pair has taken such a very slow rise, a bit slow for my liking. Let see this week if it can generate enough fireworks, both for buyers and sellers...

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 52 55 56 57