photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 65

    Thread: The Truth about Bitcoin, it's Risk. Will you still Invest in it?

    1. #1
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical
       
      MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Posts
      716
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,115
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 643 Posts

      Default The Truth about Bitcoin, it's Risk. Will you still Invest in it?

      Quote Originally Posted by Star_amin View Post
      Like you said balut, its movements can be huge for just one user sells his bitcoins and buys dollars. Market will be moved at a huge rate and pace which is beyond speculation. It depends on demands of crypto users. If majority users don't like it and start selling it, imagine what would happen???

      Here, you are wrong. The market will not move at a huge rate if one user sells his huge amount of bitcoins and buys dollars.

      Because, if he sells that huge amount of bitcoins to buy dollars then ofcourse he would sell it to someone & thus someone will buy those bitcoins.

      In Short, the bitcoins are generated by the Blockchain Technology & always remain within its system, thus because of this the volume of bitcoins keeps on increasing in the bitcoin network and the decrement in it's volume is not possible at all.

      Bitcoin, solely moves by supply and demand pressure in the bitcoin market.

      And, as the blockchain technology is created, it will generate N number of bitcoins in N number of time using bitcoin miner. And, as the time goes by, the speed of generation of the bitcoins also gets slower & slower. This causes less supply of bitcoins in it's network and the huge demand among it's users ensures that it will always keep on rising higher & higher.

      But, in future there will come a time when the bitcoins won't get generated further, which will completely stop bitcoins supply in it's market.

      And, that will be the time when the bitcoin markets will become stable and won't have such huge movements.

      And, the true fact is that, no one knows when that time will come.

      If you think that there's still enough years then you can invest in bitcoins and expect great returns from it.

      ***The only Risk with Bitcoin is, How true it's blockchain technology is, because who created this, is still a mystery and wiki shows name of creator as Satoshi Nakamoto.

      And, no person exits in that name. Satoshi Nakamoto was the name used by unknown creator or creators who designed bitcoin using blockchain technology.

      So, this mystery, in itself, is a huge risk, as you never know, if they are able to manipulate the market according to their own benefits, or what if they sucks all/some parts of bitcoins into their wallets, otherwise it is a 100% profitable invest in the long-term.

      So, Just express your views, on what you think about bitcoin? Would you like to invest in Bitcoin even after knowing what is the Risk you are dealing with?

      OR

      You don't care & are just cashing on the opportunity to make some quick bucks?
      Last edited by MartyFish; 09-15-2017 at 03:00 PM.


    2. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-21-2017), Dixie (09-16-2017), dzin4aans (09-15-2017), kameio (09-25-2017), Mkape (11-03-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

    3. Demo contests
    4. #2
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 231 Times in 117 Posts

      Default

      I see your point, there is a lot of mystery behind who created bitcoin and how it is being managed. I am still trying to figure out how this cryptocurrency mining works? How is it possible for people to create bitcoin out of nothing.

      My personal opinion is greed is pushing the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies up, I would be stupid if I do not get some. I am doing some programs to get free bitcoins and hopefully cashout before it crash.


    5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-21-2017), Greentrader (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

    6. #3
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical
       
      MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Posts
      716
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,115
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 643 Posts

      Default

      I would be stupid if I do not get some.
      yes, this is what, making the buyers buy the bitcoins. But, still i would say that treat it like a forex trade and only invest & hold your money in bitcoin, which you are affordable to lose, so that it doesn't impacts you much and don't invest a greater % of your wealth in bitcoin in the greed to make great returns.

      And, there is a buzz, among bitcoiners that it will rise above $10k in coming 2-3 years and giving you about 2-3 time your investment in you just invest at the current rate.

      I am not saying that you should not invest at all or shouldn't use bitcoins at all instead do it, but being aware of the risk associated with it. For investment, just buy the bitcoins and forget, and then cash it out if it has atleast doubled from your investment but also prepare yourself for the losses so that you won't affected much if some tragedy happens.

      ---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

      I am still trying to figure out how this cryptocurrency mining works? How is it possible for people to create bitcoin out of nothing.
      I will try to explain it soon, how bitcoin mining works in upcoming posts and for that i would need to collect more resources before making that post.


    7. The following 3 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-21-2017), Kugelblitz (03-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

    8. #4
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Posts
      810
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      248
      Thanked 594 Times in 244 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post

      And, there is a buzz, among bitcoiners that it will rise above $10k in coming 2-3 years and giving you about 2-3 time your investment in you just invest at the current rate.
      1 year ago the value was about $600 and now about $3000. Who invested 1 year ago got more than 500% profit which will make such investors rich if the ammount invested was at least $50 k.... this explains the big raise and big drop in the price. Very few investors put big stakes here so the price will be srongly affected if few of them start selling their bitcoins. The liquidity is owned by few people who control this market so for most small investors this fact is very risky as most of them don't have an idea about the future trading plans of such big sharks...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager


      Bangla Forex School


    9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

    10. #5
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 231 Times in 117 Posts

      Default

      MartyFish While there is a lot of hype on the cryptocurrencies rising to higher values, Please do not put your hope too high, it is still a risky instrument. The mystery that surrounds the creation and mining of the cryptocurrencies. I find it a little uneasy how people can buy some hardware and start mining for cryptocurrencies turning up with more cryptocurrencies. When would it end then?


    11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

    12. #6
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy
       
      jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Posts
      738
      Accumulated bonus
      138.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 35 Times in 24 Posts

      Default

      I will never invest in bitcoin because if a government takes a way to stop the circulation of bitcoin it is not impossible to ruin the bitcoin price. and if the government prohibits or closes the place of exchange of bitcoin then the bitcoin fall will occur soon. because in my country if we make payment or receive payment in large quantity then must give information from where source of money. and if that happens and we can not give you the source of the money then our biggest risk is temporarily unable to use our own money


    13. The following 4 users say Thank You to jontarno for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-21-2017), dzin4aans (09-21-2017), Greentrader (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-21-2017)

    14. #7
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Posts
      12,424
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,433
      Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,153 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      Here, you are wrong. The market will not move at a huge rate if one user sells his huge amount of bitcoins and buys dollars.

      Because, if he sells that huge amount of bitcoins to buy dollars then ofcourse he would sell it to someone & thus someone will buy those bitcoins.

      In Short, the bitcoins are generated by the Blockchain Technology & always remain within its system, thus because of this the volume of bitcoins keeps on increasing in the bitcoin network and the decrement in it's volume is not possible at all.

      Bitcoin, solely moves by supply and demand pressure in the bitcoin market.

      And, as the blockchain technology is created, it will generate N number of bitcoins in N number of time using bitcoin miner. And, as the time goes by, the speed of generation of the bitcoins also gets slower & slower. This causes less supply of bitcoins in it's network and the huge demand among it's users ensures that it will always keep on rising higher & higher.

      But, in future there will come a time when the bitcoins won't get generated further, which will completely stop bitcoins supply in it's market.

      And, that will be the time when the bitcoin markets will become stable and won't have such huge movements.

      And, the true fact is that, no one knows when that time will come.

      If you think that there's still enough years then you can invest in bitcoins and expect great returns from it.

      ***The only Risk with Bitcoin is, How true it's blockchain technology is, because who created this, is still a mystery and wiki shows name of creator as Satoshi Nakamoto.

      And, no person exits in that name. Satoshi Nakamoto was the name used by unknown creator or creators who designed bitcoin using blockchain technology.

      So, this mystery, in itself, is a huge risk, as you never know, if they are able to manipulate the market according to their own benefits, or what if they sucks all/some parts of bitcoins into their wallets, otherwise it is a 100% profitable invest in the long-term.

      So, Just express your views, on what you think about bitcoin? Would you like to invest in Bitcoin even after knowing what is the Risk you are dealing with?

      OR

      You don't care & are just cashing on the opportunity to make some quick bucks?
      Really informative mate and i agree with you stability will come to bitcoin as many people are mining bitcoins these days the more they mine bitcoin the more difficulty rises but these miners are not worried when they notice the rise in difficuty they switch to another cryptocurrency for mining, These days ethereum and zcash are more profitable to mine than bitcoin as they have less difficulty to mine


    15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (09-21-2017), Greentrader (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-21-2017)

    16. #8
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Posts
      810
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      248
      Thanked 594 Times in 244 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jontarno View Post
      I will never invest in bitcoin because if a government takes a way to stop the circulation of bitcoin it is not impossible to ruin the bitcoin price. and if the government prohibits or closes the place of exchange of bitcoin then the bitcoin fall will occur soon. because in my country if we make payment or receive payment in large quantity then must give information from where source of money. and if that happens and we can not give you the source of the money then our biggest risk is temporarily unable to use our own money
      If you plan to do an investment on long term its not a good idea. You don't need to use bitcoins to invest in bitcoin trading tat is now available to do in some brokers. You can have a trading account in USD or EUR and deposit funds by Visa, bank wire, paypal and invest such funds in bitcoin trading as a CFD... The volatility of this market is very high so its good for traders who are looking for such type of markets.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager


      Bangla Forex School


    17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (09-21-2017), MartyFish (09-24-2017)

    18. #9
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 231 Times in 117 Posts

      Default

      jontarno You look at the value of bitcoin, don't you wish you have some if you have some don't wish you have more. I am just collecting some free bitcoins with some of the programs. I do not see the need to really buy it but I do not want to lose out as well.
      Black Mamba Agreed the new cryptocurrencies are coming out to dilute the value Bitcoin.


    19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (09-24-2017), MartyFish (09-24-2017)

    20. #10
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      kameio will become famous soon enough kameio will become famous soon enough kameio's Avatar
      Posts
      1,943
      Accumulated bonus
      468.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      60
      Thanked 146 Times in 71 Posts

      Default

      even if i don't trade in bit coins the information you have provided is invaluable but if i ask i though that the number of bit coins was fixed and so as the demand for them increased the prices prices or exchange rates increased as it created a scarcity in the market or is that not the case?
      if you claim to be beautiful or handsome then why do monkeys, warthogs and baboons attract tourists


    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts