• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Bitcoin, it's Risk. Will you still Invest in it?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

kameio This needs a little more research. The number of bitcoins are still growing. There is a limit set but I am not sure about that value. But the market is so massive, I am not sure if there are any more control over the number. At the moment there are always mining to increase the value of Bitcoin

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (10-11-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      656.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every investment has its own risk so what an investor needs to learn is how to manage risks through investment diversification and chart analysis and understanding of market fundamentals, also traders should be very careful when investing in intangible products like the bitcoin.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (10-11-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,466 Times in 534 Posts

If I have available money I will also risk on investing in Bitcoin as long as it's under $10,000 value because going in after that exposes us to bubble crash. There is an investor who sold all his assets in exchange for bitcoin and hoping that its price will increase on 2020. His taking a great risk and breaking the investment rule of "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". http://www.businessinsider.com/man-i...itcoin-2017-10 - Man sold everything for Bitcoin.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-11-2017), MartyFish (10-11-2017), Sixteen (10-11-2017), Warren Bafett (10-11-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      If I have available money I will also risk on investing in Bitcoin as long as it's under $10,000 value because going in after that exposes us to bubble crash. There is an investor who sold all his assets in exchange for bitcoin and hoping that its price will increase on 2020. His taking a great risk and breaking the investment rule of "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". http://www.businessinsider.com/man-i...itcoin-2017-10 - Man sold everything for Bitcoin.
      OMG! Is he for real? Why would he invest all and left nothing for him during rainy days? That is pure gambling in the truest sense of the word. Why can't just he invest $1k or $100 only, why sold all assets and invest in bitcoin? Is he mad or something?
      No Guts No Glory!

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

MartyFish (10-11-2017), Sixteen (10-11-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,352 Times in 621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      OMG! Is he for real? Why would he invest all and left nothing for him during rainy days? That is pure gambling in the truest sense of the word. Why can't just he invest $1k or $100 only, why sold all assets and invest in bitcoin? Is he mad or something?
      Sometimes I wonder why some people will take investments that could make them poor for the rest of their lives. Why investing everything to an uncertain currency which could depreciate in the near future. Anyway Bitcoin have been a strong cyptocurrency that have really risen from the past till now. It's a good place to invest but surely it's not investment wise to invest everything you have on one thing

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-11-2017), MartyFish (10-11-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      560.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      It was a decision in his life to leave everything and start a new journey living in a campsite. Its his money and he has the right to do what he want. He has the minimum to live with dignity in the campsite. Gambling its only a problem when gamblers commit crimes to support their addiction.
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-11-2017), MartyFish (10-11-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Sometimes I wonder why some people will take investments that could make them poor for the rest of their lives. Why investing everything to an uncertain currency which could depreciate in the near future. Anyway Bitcoin have been a strong cyptocurrency that have really risen from the past till now. It's a good place to invest but surely it's not investment wise to invest everything you have on one thing
      Because some people are risk taker, and I have to say that honestly if bitcoin will rise more he can turn himself into a millionaire in no time. Everything in life is a gamble, you just have to do what you think is best for you. But on the other hand, still it's not a wise choice, hope that person has no wife or children, when the going gets tough it's gonna turn nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      It was a decision in his life to leave everything and start a new journey living in a campsite. Its his money and he has the right to do what he want. He has the minimum to live with dignity in the campsite. Gambling its only a problem when gamblers commit crimes to support their addiction.
      With great innovation and great golden age era, they turn many of us a gambler, all this opportunity no matter how awesome at some point in time many lives are destroyed silently, we just don't know because not all will open up about their pain and suffering in life.
      No Guts No Glory!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (10-12-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its not particularly limited to bitcoin, one should pour all his life savings into an investment it is better to invest in different platforms. However there are times what you have as your all is not better than not having anything and in this case one can just risk putting it all in a though risky but high yield investment. you never can tell the outcome may be a breaktbrough

17. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (10-16-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sixteen The key is greed, they see people making money and they think they have strike gold. Since the beginning of mankind, we just fall into the same trap. There is nothing new here.

Greentrader Ponzi is defined as using money in exchange for nothing. If we look into it. Cryptocurrencies are like that. But people are rushing in and it is pushing the price so high that it is hard to imagine it would fail. But when it does. it would be very bad.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-16-2017), MartyFish (10-16-2017)

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter the risks that are associated with the Bitcoin trading, I will keep trading bitcoin and i will keep a lot of Bitcoin because the price will keep going up as a result of the massive interests that people seem to have about it and keep increasing the price. Bitcoin right now has reached a price of 5,800 Dollars and is still going up. Trading bitcoin for me is a huge run because i have a strong profitable strategy that i have used to trade Bitcoin for about 7 months now.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast