• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Bitcoin, it's Risk. Will you still Invest in it?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,025 Times in 3,332 Posts

In fact everything about forex is like a risk, but it will be risk worth taking because it's has been working for others, if we have joined up with bitcoin from the beginning we could become a millionaire by now but our doubting behavior will not allow us to believe, and in life we must be ready to take risks before we can be successful

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-17-2017), MartyFish (10-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      No matter the risks that are associated with the Bitcoin trading, I will keep trading bitcoin and i will keep a lot of Bitcoin because the price will keep going up as a result of the massive interests that people seem to have about it and keep increasing the price. Bitcoin right now has reached a price of 5,800 Dollars and is still going up. Trading bitcoin for me is a huge run because i have a strong profitable strategy that i have used to trade Bitcoin for about 7 months now.
      Your strategy will only survive if new investors keep buying bitcoins and hold it for long time. It raised a lot in 1 year and most of bitcoin investors don't have any idea about how long the bulish trend will stay.

Don't forget that traders only release profits when they close their orders. In this case only the fastest traders will profit because thousands of traders will do it too late and will lose money. I wonder who are the serious investors who want to start investing in bitcoins now buying at a very overbought price which increased +500% in the last 6 months... For me it smells like a big crash soon and big loss for many people...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-17-2017), MartyFish (10-18-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't forget that traders only release profits when they close their orders. In this case only the fastest traders will profit because thousands of traders will do it too late and will lose money. I wonder who are the serious investors who want to start investing in bitcoins now buying at a very overbought price which increased +500% in the last 6 months... For me it smells like a big crash soon and big loss for many people...
      So, it is safe to say that those who get in early with Bitcoin and already a millionaire are safe than those who get in late? The funny thing with the herd/majority is that they flock on the subject/instrument too late. While others are already out with lot's of money, other's are still trying to get in. Hope that when bitcoin will crash, no one will get burnt so badly...that is my only hope and wish.
      No Guts No Glory!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Greentrader (10-19-2017), MartyFish (10-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      So, it is safe to say that those who get in early with Bitcoin and already a millionaire are safe than those who get in late? The funny thing with the herd/majority is that they flock on the subject/instrument too late. While others are already out with lot's of money, other's are still trying to get in. Hope that when bitcoin will crash, no one will get burnt so badly...that is my only hope and wish.
      Only very few number of bitcoin traders became milionaire. Don't forget that trading bitcoins its only available to do in few brokers very recently so there's not many traders who enter with long positions bellow the price of $1k... The price never raised too much when bitcoins were not available to trader in big brokers which means that the price its very speculative and not based in real owners of cryptocurrency but in the huge ammount of new bull traders who start trading it as CFD in brokers.

So there isn't any strong fundamentals to sustain the price on long term and some bulls will become bears when they decide to cashout profits and price will pull back too fast and 99% of bulls wont be able to sell it in profit. Its the old law of the supply and demand and that explains well why only less than 1% of traders make big money...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-19-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

you have said it that i just intend to make some money out of trading them now when there is still a chance to do so and i never never keep my money in form of bit coins so whatever happens to it in the future wount affect me much
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,521 Times in 2,910 Posts

I don't think I will invest in bitcoin now because many things are not right, the way the price had risen is a point of concern and also the increasing mining fee that is charged is just discouraging, the price may fall to a very low rate because confidence is not high anymore.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,969 Times in 2,816 Posts

Trading bitcoin for now is becoming harder because the forex brokers have decided to increase the spread and maybe the commission from it, the margin is too ridiculous in the first place, investing would be better, just buy and hold with the intention of selling once price get to an appreciable level for you to earn good returns on investment.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 456 Posts

A lot of risk with this instrument bitcoin today.it is moving fast and it is high spread.margin big and very expensive to even have one trade on this instrument.i dont know if we can trade it safely with such requirement.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

davidbrown is on a distinguished road davidbrown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      Here, you are wrong. The market will not move at a huge rate if one user sells his huge amount of bitcoins and buys dollars.

Because, if he sells that huge amount of bitcoins to buy dollars then ofcourse he would sell it to someone & thus someone will buy those bitcoins.

In Short, the bitcoins are generated by the Blockchain Technology & always remain within its system, thus because of this the volume of bitcoins keeps on increasing in the bitcoin network and the decrement in it's volume is not possible at all.

Bitcoin, solely moves by supply and demand pressure in the bitcoin market.

And, as the blockchain technology is created, it will generate N number of bitcoins in N number of time using bitcoin miner. And, as the time goes by, the speed of generation of the bitcoins also gets slower & slower. This causes less supply of bitcoins in it's network and the huge demand among it's users ensures that it will always keep on rising higher & higher.

But, in future there will come a time when the bitcoins won't get generated further, which will completely stop bitcoins supply in it's market.

And, that will be the time when the bitcoin markets will become stable and won't have such huge movements.

And, the true fact is that, no one knows when that time will come.

If you think that there's still enough years then you can invest in bitcoins and expect great returns from it.

***The only Risk with Bitcoin is, How true it's blockchain technology is, because who created this, is still a mystery and wiki shows name of creator as Satoshi Nakamoto.

And, no person exits in that name. Satoshi Nakamoto was the name used by unknown creator or creators who designed bitcoin using blockchain technology.

So, this mystery, in itself, is a huge risk, as you never know, if they are able to manipulate the market according to their own benefits, or what if they sucks all/some parts of bitcoins into their wallets, otherwise it is a 100% profitable invest in the long-term.

So, Just express your views, on what you think about bitcoin? Would you like to invest in Bitcoin even after knowing what is the Risk you are dealing with?

OR

You don't care & are just cashing on the opportunity to make some quick bucks?
      From your analysis, its quite tempting to invest in btc at the moment but the fact that it dropped rapidly from abt $19000 on Dec 17th 2017 to about $10,000 on Dec 22nd 2017 caused some shivers. There is the fear that the value may still drop further even after the current rise. The volatility is really high but i am still looking for an opportunity to invest.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,336 Times in 867 Posts

To invest in bitcoin is certainly very risky. If done a few years back, then you would be a very rich man by now. Now that bitcoin is already mainstream, I don't think we are going to see continuous increase in value with huge percentage as we have seen especially last year, and in previous years.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast