• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The best book to learn MQL programming

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 5,502 Posts

There is an official MQL4 tutorial book.

Unfortunately the MQL5 version official one is really ugly, its more like a documentation than tutorial.

But there is an MQL5 Book for sale in the Amazon and as far as I know, its the only book which is available and popular ( there may be other books but they are not popular at all ).

Here's the link;

https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Adviso.../dp/0982645929

But to tell you the truth I have a copy of it but I can't just publish it in here to honor the writers.

Oh yeah, one more thing, if you're new to programming, its better to learn another language from the basic first.

2. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      There is an official MQL4 tutorial book.

Unfortunately the MQL5 version official one is really ugly, its more like a documentation than tutorial.

But there is an MQL5 Book for sale in the Amazon and as far as I know, its the only book which is available and popular ( there may be other books but they are not popular at all ).

Here's the link;

https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Adviso.../dp/0982645929

But to tell you the truth I have a copy of it but I can't just publish it in here to honor the writers.

Oh yeah, one more thing, if you're new to programming, its better to learn another language from the basic first.
      You're right not to publish it, you gave us the link to buy it that's more than enough, thanks mate .
      Have you improved your level after reading this book?

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      You're right not to publish it, you gave us the link to buy it that's more than enough, thanks mate .
      Have you improved your level after reading this book?
      Well, actually I'm willing to share it for someone who really needs it.

I mean someone who is in real need to learn it but has no free money to spend.

I just won't upload it so its available for anyone to download.

MQL5 is based on C++, I was good and used with C++ a long long time ago, but now Java is my primary language so I'm kinda rusty in MQL, but honestly I haven't read it ye, I read the official messy MQL5 tutorial in the past, and I've made some complex EA to trade based on support and resistance, but I lost the source code, damn...

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste is a jewel in the rough cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Well, actually I'm willing to share it for someone who really needs it.

I mean someone who is in real need to learn it but has no free money to spend.

I just won't upload it so its available for anyone to download.

MQL5 is based on C++, I was good and used with C++ a long long time ago, but now Java is my primary language so I'm kinda rusty in MQL, but honestly I haven't read it ye, I read the official messy MQL5 tutorial in the past, and I've made some complex EA to trade based on support and resistance, but I lost the source code, damn...
      I understand , it's not good to share a book here, but as you said it's ok to give it to someone who needs it.

Ok thanks , do you think it's easy to learn it if I take it seriously?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (01-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      I understand , it's not good to share a book here, but as you said it's ok to give it to someone who needs it.

Ok thanks , do you think it's easy to learn it if I take it seriously?
      Like I've said before, If you're new to programming, I think its better if you learn other language like C++ and C first, but if you're in rush, you can learn MQl straightly ( MQL5 is based on C++, with a slight modify ).

By learning standard programming language, you gain knowledge of a well structured real programming language and who knows, maybe you can make a career in programming beside MQL.

I think as a starter, its not easy at all, but as long as you have strong will, everything will be easier soon after more and more learning, everything you need to learn is on the net.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (01-17-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Like I've said before, If you're new to programming, I think its better if you learn other language like C++ and C first, but if you're in rush, you can learn MQl straightly ( MQL5 is based on C++, with a slight modify ).

By learning standard programming language, you gain knowledge of a well structured real programming language and who knows, maybe you can make a career in programming beside MQL.

I think as a starter, its not easy at all, but as long as you have strong will, everything will be easier soon after more and more learning, everything you need to learn is on the net.
      Thanks for your clarification.
      I wanna learn it but honestly no time for it at this moment, there're priorities but I will take my time to learn it very well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (01-20-2018)

13. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Well, actually I want to open a new thread that is dedicated to programming.

Unfortunately, although I'm a programmer but I already forgot most of MQL and not used with it anymore.

Maybe I'll come back to open that thread to help members about MQL in here if I have decided that I want to code EA again.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2