• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: NumanHaider's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default NumanHaider's trading journal

The ichimoku cloud was developed by Goichi Hosoda, a Japanese journalist, and published in the late 1960s he has spend his 35 years to make this trading system there are many components which make a complete system like but now i will focus on cloud and making it easy for entry and exit points using RSI.

Use simple RSI indicator with it having value 14 and start

if price below the CLOUD then Trend is down so

SELL when RSI moving down from 70 and Price below the cloud.
      CLOSE when RSI reached 30.

If price above the CLOUD then

BUY when RSI is moving UP from 30 or from 50 and price Above the cloud
      CLOSE when RSI reached 70.

Use for all pairs but specially for highly volatile or JAPANESES pairs.

Name:  Screenshot (171).png
Views: 286
Size:  125.4 KB

Thanks  

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

balut (09-24-2017), Black Mamba (09-23-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), Dixie (09-17-2017), dzin4aans (09-17-2017), fembizz (09-18-2017), ilyas_ili (10-25-2017), Kalex (09-17-2017), kashifrehman (03-17-2018), newdream365 (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (09-18-2017), pakravian (09-19-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-25-2017), Soldier (09-18-2017), Star_amin (10-05-2017), union12 (10-15-2017), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

NumanHaider

I think I just read a similar thread about this same indicators. I am very interested if you are able to help me out with this. First I should be able to find these indicators on MT4 right? and how would be able to use stop loss or take profit level with this indicators? Would the X and arrow show when you use the indicators

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

NumanHaider (09-17-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      NumanHaider

I think I just read a similar thread about this same indicators. I am very interested if you are able to help me out with this. First I should be able to find these indicators on MT4 right? and how would be able to use stop loss or take profit level with this indicators? Would the X and arrow show when you use the indicators
      i saw there that i should upload the thread in trading journal so i am here i have mentioned that the sign of arrow for both buy and sell and the sign of cross i have used to close the order and now you are asking me about the stop loss so you can use stop loss in two ways if you buy then you have to place stop-loss of the lower side of cloud and for sell you have to place stop loss at the upper side of cloud.two spans make cloud A and B. they are also same like support and resistance i will upload it with more simple way.
      Attached Images    

Thanks  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), dzin4aans (09-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-25-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,349 Times in 4,943 Posts

Welcome NumanHaider to Trading journal section! I used to trade RSI in past but havent done that for a while. And now I see you are going to trade it with another indicator. I am really looking forward to your trading and hope to see some setups as example to see how powerful this system is
      Also suggestion from me is that you try to attach pictures in .PNG format so they show up in your post. In case you need some help regarding that, I have a video on how to attach pictures on MT5 Forum on youtube - https://youtu.be/6A9vwxL1fLY
      Good luck!

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), fembizz (09-18-2017), FlyingShark (09-18-2017), NumanHaider (09-25-2017), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,039 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NumanHaider View Post
      The ichimoku cloud was developed by Goichi Hosoda, a Japanese journalist, and published in the late 1960s he has spend his 35 years to make this trading system there are many components which make a complete system like but now i will focus on cloud and making it easy for entry and exit points using RSI.

Attachment 70287
      welcome to trading journal session NumanHaider I see your analysis and strategy very simple with using RSI and Ichimoku. Is this just for H1 time frame or can for all time frame?
      I will wait for your next update and i hope you can get profit continuously.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-17-2017), NumanHaider (09-17-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      welcome to trading journal session NumanHaider I see your analysis and strategy very simple with using RSI and Ichimoku. Is this just for H1 time frame or can for all time frame?
      I will wait for your next update and i hope you can get profit continuously.
      i am here bro thanks for thanks and now it is the beauty of the ichimoku and RSI that they works fine on all frame its now up to you and any trader that how they trade if you want to trade in short term so you can use the M15 or M30 even M5 it will works but M30 is best one thing is more important in it that is money management we have to use suitable lot and volume and you will get good profit.my personally favorite frame is M30 and H1 see the screen shot it is using M5.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), dzin4aans (09-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-25-2017), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello NumanHaider, welcome to the live trading journal I wish you all the best with your trading future.
      I've never traded with ICHIMOKU before but seems like you have a good analysis on the market with this method.
      Do you have a template for the chart you've uploaded and further information on the strategy?
      I wish to back-test it on the mt4 and see it's results.

Good luck

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to hossamcoch for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,085 Times in 1,739 Posts

Welcome in this trading journal ,me using the RSI though but never used the ichimoku ,as per your statement it would be a great interesting thing to know about this strategy and how you handle the profit trades.

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-17-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,285 Times in 1,953 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NumanHaider View Post

Attachment 70287
      Welcome bro in journal section, i already see your strategy on strategy section and here i hope i will get more real trading history along with your strategy and i hope everyone will get more benefit with this strategy. best of luck bro..

Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-17-2017), hossamcoch (09-17-2017)

19. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Thanks bro I hope it will work great and follow the instructions which I have mentioned I posted this after alot of work and combine them after many indicators it is working great hopefully it will works for you I have solved my problems like I didn't know when should I close order or place order again trend is bullish in one frame but bearish in other so I combined the indicator to resolve that issues.this system is also tells us when we have to buy and exit and when is trend up and when chances of changing trend by the help of RSI so use it and ask anything which you want related to my thread and read my other thread I tried to post here simple and simple way so my friends can trade easy and effective.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

fembizz (09-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast