• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38

Thread: Ichimoku and RSI 90% Profitable

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2211.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,173 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Still i am not using this indicator on my chart, because i did not understand properly, also most of the time i try to use naked trading, i think if you can understand candle stick properly then you will make more profit with naked trading system. i also see there are lot of trader who are using naked trading system and with that they can easily make good profit.
      I think you should try to incorporate the Ichimoku at least once in your system to see if it will give you a significant improvement. On this example we can see how effective the Ichimoku cloud in filtering the support/resistance area and possible range of downtrend movement. There's no harm in trying it and besides we should keep upgrading our strategy.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-18-2018), NumanHaider (03-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,261 Times in 2,452 Posts

the Ichimoku cloud in filtering the support/resistance area and possible range of downtrend movement.
      indeed.

as you show on your image "cloud as resistance", the cloud also shows many times where price has not been and price tend to want to go from one side of it back to the other. meaning you can load shorts if the cloud is below price, after a few of them price will go down. not always but .. it's like clearing interest in buyers/sellers, after a while there simply are no more orders in that spot and price then goes in one direction. this is shown by cloud a long time before it happens.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

balut (03-19-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider is a glorious beacon of light NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I think you should try to incorporate the Ichimoku at least once in your system to see if it will give you a significant improvement. On this example we can see how effective the Ichimoku cloud in filtering the support/resistance area and possible range of downtrend movement. There's no harm in trying it and besides we should keep upgrading our strategy.

Nice example ichimoku is really good system for all type of traders and it gives the all type of trading signals as short term long term even scalping i will also suggest that new user of this indicator should combine it with his system and then see that what are the prediction and also the trend and stop loss take profit and entry points good idea for those who want to learn it.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

balut (03-19-2018), NikitaBelle (03-21-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38