• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33

Thread: Ichimoku and RSI 90% Profitable

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Oh my friend, don't make that mistakes, there are many things that will cause panic in the market. Even when the trader is well equipped with training and experience, there are still some times that they will be fearful of the market situations, such circumstances happened to me yesterday and today. I think that we can do only survive in the market when we have good trading system and experience to trade this market, not that we can not be panic because of what we face as traders.
      i think i understand you completely, but what i meant to say is that, there wont be panic if we dont create the panic ourselves, for example the market looks scary yesterday and two days ago to be precise, but i also find myself in your condition because i dot use a good money management, and this makes me to be scared, but when we mange our account well am sure there wont be much problem

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      i think i understand you completely, but what i meant to say is that, there wont be panic if we dont create the panic ourselves, for example the market looks scary yesterday and two days ago to be precise, but i also find myself in your condition because i dot use a good money management, and this makes me to be scared, but when we mange our account well am sure there wont be much problem
      You are right, there should be no panic in the market whatsoever, traders have to be bold and strong when trading. I think that we can always have the say in our trading, we can have the mind to trade well when there are good trading setups that we have put in place. Part of it are the things you are making mention here. If traders can be working with the money and risk management along with a very strong system of trading, that trades will never be losing their money or be panic.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,393 Times in 1,259 Posts

You are right, there should be no panic in the market whatsoever, traders have to be bold and strong when trading.
      When I was still tying to get rich over night I discovered that what really leads to emotional stress is when we have not good knowledge of what we are doing and when we are using the wrong trading lot or inadequate risk management in our trading capital! If you can be able to take care of these few things mentioned above then you can become stable while trading.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      When I was still tying to get rich over night I discovered that what really leads to emotional stress is when we have not good knowledge of what we are doing and when we are using the wrong trading lot or inadequate risk management in our trading capital! If you can be able to take care of these few things mentioned above then you can become stable while trading.
      Hahaha my friend, when you are still getting rich overnight? I hope you are able to get rich. Anyways that is not supposed to be an option for beginners traders our focus should be more on learning and if profit arises then we should see it a bonus for our hard work. When we don't learn we will lack knowledge and when we lack knowledge, failure aroses

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum will become famous soon enough maximum will become famous soon enough maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well explained, simple and comprehensive journal from you, I don't to be told that this strategy will be very profitable when we follow the trading rules carefully and correctly. I like it and a strategy doe not need to be so complicated for it to be profitable, keep the good work and updating the house in case of any changes or input to the system

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

catfish007 (01-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      It is true, traders can be so emotional when they do not know how the market is really working, that fear will be in the trader because he does not want to lose his money. But at times, even if the trader knows how to trade very well and are trying to protect good protective trading method, some consecutive losing might cause the trader to be emotional. This is not a thing that is uncommon, and that is why traders have to build a standard means of trading that will help them and also control their emotion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

ajagbeolegba (01-21-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

You are right, there should be no panic in the market whatsoever, traders have to be bold and strong when trading. I think that we can always have the say in our trading, we can have the mind to trade well when there are good trading setups that we have put in place. Part of it are the things you are making mention here. If traders can be working with the money and risk management along with a very strong system of trading, that trades will never be losing their money or be panic.
      In order to remove so called panic from your daily trading activities then you must always use the right trading methods and good money management, because when you are in control of your open positions then you are in control of state of your emotions too!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

It is true, traders can be so emotional when they do not know how the market is really working, that fear will be in the trader because he does not want to lose his money. But at times, even if the trader knows how to trade very well and are trying to protect good protective trading method, some consecutive losing might cause the trader to be emotional. This is not a thing that is uncommon, and that is why traders have to build a standard means of trading that will help them and also control their emotion.
      that is a stage of confusion to be honest, when a trader dont have a good knowledge, they dont know what to do and this will lead to emotional trading and we all know being too emotional could bring in the market, it can brink margin call if am to cut it short,so we as a trader need to try everything possible prevent this from happening

14. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

but what i meant to say is that, there wont be panic if we dont create the panic ourselves,
      Most of the times we are the ones creating the panic for ourselves through the ways we tends to handle the market and I think whenever you starts making use of higher time frames then you are likely going to get emotional stress and panic or pressures whenever the prices goes a little bit against you.

Reply to Thread
    Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33