• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Rush For The Billion-Dollar coin: CAUTION!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      From my elementary school days, i had always believed and i still believe that money is not gotten freely. The advent of the billion-dollar coin might prove me wrong, which i strongly doubt. I heard about this cryptocurrency about 10 months ago and i showed no interest.

In my country, Nigeria, a lot of people now go for the billion-dollar coin as it promises to turn each and every holder to millionaires within a short time. Now, becoming a millionaire is not a bad thing, at least, i have a project where i intend to turn $15.50 to millions! The bad thing is that you can not just keep money somewhere without using it to work and you expect huge profits like tbc promises.

For a purchase of tbc kringles worth $50, the promised increase would be close to $1500 in 5 months and it keeps going at that rate every 5 months!

Now, my fears:

1. Affiliate commission as high as 30%

2. Agents advertise that tbc could be used to make purchases of goods and products. But on getting there the tbc holders discover that would be at 70% cash down payment and only 30% would come from the tbc they hold. To worsen it, the products would be available for collection after 2 weeks.

3. Incredible fixed increase rate on a daily basis. No depreciation whatsoever unlike bitcoin which increases and decreases in value on a daily basis.

4. No local electronic money exchanger in Nigeria accepts it in exchange.

5. Holders of tbc are required to pay $1 monthly or $10 yearly as service or maintenance fee. The funny part is that the fee would not be settled with the tbc the clients already have, but via bitcoin!

6. The tbc exchangers on the internet increased my fear and confirmed my suspicion. A service fee of 0.1 bitcoin has to be paid first before tbc could be exchanged to bitcoin.

I read a lot of negative talks about tbc on the internet, but one would not conclude yet. Let us wait and see what happens in the next few months!

If you have not already purchased, be careful! Think twice!
      I found the crypto currencies to be very much profitable for me because the crypto currencies are the currencies of the day and the many of the new currencies are arisen day by day. The BTC was previously at 200$ when I entered in to the crypto market but now the value of 1 BTC got increased to 5800$ in very short of time which is an alarming call.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snaxbest For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-19-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,002 Times in 1,292 Posts

The Billion Dollar coin also called TBC for short is a pure form of scam, I am already 100% sure of this because i have made many investigations towards them. I sent a number of email messages to some European union regulators and they all said they know nothing about this TBC. TBC is basically a Ponzi scheme. They have no single exchangers and the value of each coin moves in an unprecedented manner which is even too much. Everyone should stay clear.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-23-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

people are gullible and memory are short. People got burnt before like the sub prime, oil and tech but now they are looking into a new investment. What is worst you see regular people on the street buying them up. I hope for their sake this does not go south too soon. They can recover some of their money.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that the negative talks about tbcoin on the internet are a common thing for whenever some thing is new in the market as people do not understand it yet but even if you are planning to buy the coin caution is still advised and not to jump in with two feet
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,777 Times in 1,173 Posts

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      From my elementary school days, i had always believed and i still believe that money is not gotten freely. The advent of the billion-dollar coin might prove me wrong, which i strongly doubt. I heard about this cryptocurrency about 10 months ago and i showed no interest.

In my country, Nigeria, a lot of people now go for the billion-dollar coin as it promises to turn each and every holder to millionaires within a short time. Now, becoming a millionaire is not a bad thing, at least, i have a project where i intend to turn $15.50 to millions! The bad thing is that you can not just keep money somewhere without using it to work and you expect huge profits like tbc promises.

For a purchase of tbc kringles worth $50, the promised increase would be close to $1500 in 5 months and it keeps going at that rate every 5 months!

Now, my fears:

1. Affiliate commission as high as 30%

2. Agents advertise that tbc could be used to make purchases of goods and products. But on getting there the tbc holders discover that would be at 70% cash down payment and only 30% would come from the tbc they hold. To worsen it, the products would be available for collection after 2 weeks.

3. Incredible fixed increase rate on a daily basis. No depreciation whatsoever unlike bitcoin which increases and decreases in value on a daily basis.

4. No local electronic money exchanger in Nigeria accepts it in exchange.

5. Holders of tbc are required to pay $1 monthly or $10 yearly as service or maintenance fee. The funny part is that the fee would not be settled with the tbc the clients already have, but via bitcoin!

6. The tbc exchangers on the internet increased my fear and confirmed my suspicion. A service fee of 0.1 bitcoin has to be paid first before tbc could be exchanged to bitcoin.

I read a lot of negative talks about tbc on the internet, but one would not conclude yet. Let us wait and see what happens in the next few months!

If you have not already purchased, be careful! Think twice!
      Bitcoin is the pioneer of all the all other crypto currencies are coping them and they are far behind for them.Lite coin is seems to be the next bitcoin because it hit 200$ level but bitcoin is king of all of them so investing in all other crypto currencies are bit risky so we should focus on bitcoin and kick off the other ones

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,922 Posts

The billion coin is the greatest fraud of the century in terms of Cryptocurrencies, I have some that I bought because of the hype that my friend gave me and till today they are in my wallet and useless, the so-called daily increases by 5 percent is a scam. Don't invest in this nonsense.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,241 Times in 3,218 Posts

TBC is a confirmed scam, it falls into the same category with one coin which was used to swindle many people, I read in the newspapers that a woman in my country lost about 128 BTC to that scam and if you calculate what that is worth today, you would realise she lost quite a fortune there, the billion coin is a terrible waste of time and money all together.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

trading in Bitcoin is very good opportunity for traders because in this way they can make Millions within some months but the real problem is that rate. i think it is really difficult for a trader to predict the Bitcoin because it is much more Volatile then any currency pair or Metal.
      we need to be very careful when trading in this Digital Currency.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,922 Posts

Trading digital currency is very profitable of course but the ones you choose as an instrument for profit will determine how much you are capable of earning, the billion coin however is not a Cryptocurrency but a serious scam which had made many people including myself to lose.

13. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

Trading in Bit Coin is not easy for everyone my friend. i try 2 times to trade in but i failed because market move against my expectation. i have not open a position i just imagine a entry from a point and when i check market again then it moved against me.
      i'm trying to learn about it so i can trade in Future.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2