• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 729 Posts

Hahahaha denying bitcoin huh, well that is just the thing about life, as they say, success has many friends and failures does not have good companion, bitcoin rise was astronomical and I am not surprised that it's fall too was very sharp, some people are still saying that it has the potential to be going up from where it fell, whether that is possible again is what nobody can tell, because a rise back to about $20,000 seem almost impossible when we look at all the challenges it has been facing lately, it calls for concerns about its future.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3481.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,275 Times in 492 Posts

me believed bitcoin still had the potential to go back to 20K, but i had to shelve the idea when a long trade i took got me losing $66. this is one territory i had not ventured into before. i realise i had better concentrate on the currency pairs.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,781 Times in 367 Posts

Wow, so much dissenting voices about Bitcoin, well only time would be able to tell whether it can rise and head back to the $20,000 mark, I can remember when this whole frenzy was on, many people were interested to earn, there is no way we can say what is going to take place with this BTC, like many people have adequately advice, we just need to caution ourselves so that we don't get into needless losses that will harm us, the hype has already died down and we should not invest too much from this point forward, price may crash more, maybe not, the keyword here is patience.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

6. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 769 Posts

it seems like bitcoin is having a bad spell right now, when some are thinking it has get its momentum back, now its falling again, i think this is how its suppose to be, and maybe its high time that traders begin to h=get used to it, and we shouldn't be expecting it to rise all the time as it used t do before, i just hope it doesn't fall more than this before ny withdrawal comes in, i already made a bitcoin withdrawal request and it is taking ages to be processed

Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53